Biden gets unhinged when asked by reporters about Hunter and Burisma.

Poor little sock puppet. It has already been shown that even the corrupt 44 administration was aware of the conflict.
He wants to focus on Trump yet was part of the worst administration we have ever had. Granted he was probably not aware of what was happening while he was a part of it.

The more you learn about Biden, the more sympathetic you are. Biden has gone through a lot. Stuttering, losses his first wife and child..., loosing another child. It breaks your heart. Bidden is a fighter, I like him. It hurt me that much more when his minions bails out race rioters/looters and sides with assholes that wants to destroy society, and he has become so senile he can't figure that he's being used...it hurts, using an old man like that...

When you publically admit to bribing the Ukraine, if they don't do what you want, then yeah it's relevant, and the issue won't go away just because brain dead Biden doesn't want to talk about it. His own bigshot ego already admitted it. God knows who he'd target next if he was to be elected. We'll make sure we continue to stop that shit on election day. Trump 2020 because Trump isn't beholden to China or the Ukraine to make his family wealthy...

Biden is a way more sympathetic character, Biden has suffered the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune many times than Trump ever has. Why haven't the Democrats figured a way to leverage that? No, instead, they leverage the BLM and UM. George Floyd died for your sins, "I cant breath" he said upright in handcuffs. Floyd died of a meth overdose. Police brutality isn't responsible for 9/10 of black violence, other blacks ARE. BLM ignores that...

Biden is a way more sympathetic character, Biden has suffered the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune many times than Trump ever has. Why haven't the Democrats figured a way to leverage that? No, instead, they leverage the BLM and UM. George Floyd died for your sins, "I cant breath" he said upright in handcuffs. Floyd died of a meth overdose. Police brutality isn't responsible for 9/10 of black violence, other blacks ARE. BLM ignores that...

Biden is a very greedy SOB

And his son Hunter is another.

I have no pity for them.

Yes, Jousting Joe. Like you say >> "Let's focus on what this president has done. What no other president has ever done."

Reduced the unemployment rate for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, the disabled, and people without a high school diploma to their lowest levels in US history.

Raised the median wage to it's highest level in US history.

Made America the #1 energy producer in the world.

OK. We're focusing.

Biden is a very greedy SOB

And his son Hunter is another.

I have no pity for them.
Precisely! Biden has lived his entire life on the public dole as a politician and has gotten very very rich.
His scummy whore mongering kid too. I have no sympathy for this parasite and lackey.

I frankly think when taken as a whole Joe Biden has been a cancer living at the highest levels
of government for decades now. Time to pack it all in, Joe.

Forum List

Back