Louisville burns: Officer shot

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Reaction score

task0778

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think we're going to see more shootings at the police, while in their patrol car or not. This is what anarchy looks like. I don't care where it is or what your politics are, if you are a mayor/governor, city council/DA/police chief/judge/etc., then you need to do whatever needs to be done to put a stop to this shit. Governors can call out the NG, do it for God's sake.

BS Filter

Gold Member
Reaction score
So would a smart leftist here explain to me why they're shooting cops?

jackflash

Platinum Member
Reaction score
It just keeps looking better & better for prez Trump! The statist left knows it's lost the upcoming election & will have a another conservative judge sitting on the scotus. The statist left has elected to go down with their ship, literally committing political suicide. There's an old saying & it fits the statist left like a glove; "There is two kinds of people in this world, those who learn the hard way & those that never learn at all".

depotoo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I think we're going to see more shootings at the police, while in their patrol car or not. This is what anarchy looks like. I don't care where it is or what your politics are, if you are a mayor/governor, city council/DA/police chief/judge/etc., then you need to do whatever needs to be done to put a stop to this shit. Governors can call out the NG, do it for God's sake.
The NG are protecting the hospital in Louisville where the officers are.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List