Biden gets mexico to give 1.5 billion for border security.

It’s very likely the Mexican government and the drug cartels have been working together to flood our border with immigrants. There is no way people from nations south of Mexico or the Caribbean or Africa, etc can reach our southern border without their support. The CIA probably supports it too.

• Banned
It’s very likely the Mexican government and the drug cartels have been working together to flood our border with immigrants. There is no way people from nations south of Mexico or the Caribbean or Africa, etc can reach our southern border without their support. The CIA probably supports it too.
No doubt they Canale a bunch of money here with our drug addicts.

Now we will see if it help manage the situation on the border.
BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Anyone who knows anything about the history of the Mexican government knows this is complete bullshit. They need to manage THEIR SOUTHERN BORDER. They need to manage THEIR AIRPORTS. They are FACILITATING the greatest migrant attack ever and now they "commit" money for "smart border technology." They are in PARTNERSHIP with the drug cartels. The Mexican government has the credibility of a 20 dollar crack whore. :auiqs.jpg:

• Banned
BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Anyone who knows anything about the history of the Mexican government knows this is complete bullshit. They need to manage THEIR SOUTHERN BORDER. They need to manage THEIR AIRPORTS. They are FACILITATING the greatest migrant attack ever and now they "commit" money for "smart border technology." They are in PARTNERSHIP with the drug cartels. The Mexican government has the credibility of a 20 dollar crack whore. :auiqs.jpg:
😆 🤣 😂

You would know about Crack whores. 😆 🤣

You would know about Crack whores. 😆 🤣
You read a headline and you think you know something about Mexico. You don't know shit sonny. I could write a book on Mexican corruption I've traveled all over that country. Corruption is a way of life down there at every level from the lowest official all the way up that worthless POS President.

1.5 billion wouldn't even cover the weekly cost of feeding the 4 million illegals that have already invaded us. Don't do us any favors beside taking your garbage back.

It's money to speed up processing illegals into the USA you stupid cum guzzling leftist.
The flood of illegal immigrants has gone on for decades, no matter which party of the duopoly is in the WH. It’s as if the political class wants the flood.

The flood of illegal immigrants has gone on for decades, no matter which party of the duopoly is in the WH. It’s as if the political class wants the flood.

cheap labor is loved by big business.

Oh I’m sorry. Did I forget to mention the R Party supports illegal immigration too, for that very reason.

Please forgive.

Yes I know, you did mention both. I was just explaining why they wanted the flood

Biden won't manage the invasion going on. He just wants to pretend he's doing something. Mexico is going to pay WHAAAAT? They won't pay a plugged nickle. I don't believe a word of this.

IT is actually for ports of entry which is a very sensible thing to do..

US- Mexico trade is very important for both countries and having these ports running smoothly...

There are wait times which doesn't make sense economically..

This is both countries investing/working together to make each countries better...

Can't do that with the MAGA idiots.... They insult and lie continously, that drives up the risk and cost of doing business... Would do business a guy who calls you a criminal, tells lies about you and expects you to pay the bill? You would avoid it if possible or charge the shit out of him, it the cost of doing business with shady dealers...

Forum List

Back