Biden Gas Hits $3.09 in SE Michigan

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Last edited:
Ours hit $2.99 last week. That's bad. What's worse is that this will be considered the good ole days in a year or two from now.
Itll last as long as the Democrats last in DC.

President Trump looked after the poor and struggling

Open up the supply and prices will drop.

But Democrats have their coal powered vehicles they're pushing

Even if the Republicans takeover the Congress in 22, it won't effect gas prices until Biden is gone and a Republican (hopefully Trump) replaces him. The President makes most of the energy decisions in this country.

Why do democrats target the poor?
What are gas prices in your area, after Biden throttles down the supply of oil?

I saw $3.57 today at a small independent in the northwest. A year ago, the same station was $2.27. Three months ago it was $2.37. Biden and numerous other democrats--Piglosi, Schumer, Schiff, Nadler, Harris, Booker, Waters, etc, should be tried and executed as traitors.

Why do democrats target the poor?
What are gas prices in your area, after Biden throttles down the supply of oil?

I saw $3.57 today at a small independent in the northwest. A year ago, the same station was $2.27. Three months ago it was $2.37. Biden and numerous other democrats--Piglosi, Schumer, Schiff, Nadler, Harris, Booker, Waters, etc, should be tried and executed as traitors.
They said it was $1.70 in Michigan exactly a year ago

Ours hit $2.99 last week. That's bad. What's worse is that this will be considered the good ole days in a year or two from now.

I don't know if trump looked after the poor and struggling or if they were just his target audience considering they always get looked over for either the rich, or the middle class.

All I know is I saw a lot more trucks on the road which meant more stuff was being shipped, we had a big influx of business travelers at the hotel I work near a international airport, gas was down, it was harder to find a job which meant employment was up, we were gradually bringing soldiers back from the middle east, protected middle class homes by removing the Obama fair housing act that allowed low income housing to built in middle class areas, not as many companies were off shoring factories because they were being punished for it, we didn't have trend setting violence like we do now, we didn't have illegals being trucked in the country because they were being trucked out instead, and a lot of other things.

Yeah he had an ego the size of Texas, a loud mouth, said some stupid shit but I have to admit things were better in general.

I don't know if trump looked after the poor and struggling or if they were just his target audience considering they always get looked over for either the rich, or the middle class.

All I know is I saw a lot more trucks on the road which meant more stuff was being shipped, we had a big influx of business travelers at the hotel I work near a international airport, gas was down, it was harder to find a job which meant employment was up, we were gradually bringing soldiers back from the middle east, protected middle class homes by removing the Obama fair housing act that allowed low income housing to built in middle class areas, not as many companies were off shoring factories because they were being punished for it, we didn't have trend setting violence like we do now, we didn't have illegals being trucked in the country because they were being trucked out instead, and a lot of other things.

Yeah he had an ego the size of Texas, a loud mouth, said some stupid shit but I have to admit things were better in general.
The people who actually follow his thoughts and actions know he's a good man who wants the best for every American.

Even if the Republicans takeover the Congress in 22, it won't effect gas prices until Biden is gone and a Republican (hopefully Trump) replaces him. The President makes most of the energy decisions in this country.
Twice this past week, I've heard someone on tv saying Trump is going to get a seat in the House where he will become Speaker to replace NP, plus that he will go on to become President again. And they say he is loaded for bear. I feel sorry for the democrats already. <giggle>

So gasoline will go down as naughty cheaters in the gummint get impeached and sent to prison for lack of ethics that led to treasonous crimes and collusion with the press.

Last edited:
Twice this past week, I've heard someone on tv saying Trump is going to get a seat in the House where he will become Speaker to replace NP, plus that he will go on to become President again. And they say he is loaded for bear. I feel sorry for the democrats already. <giggle>

There is a lot of talk about Trump out there but nobody knows what he's going to do outside of campaign for various Republicans in Congress. At his age, anything can happen and three and a half years is a long way to go. The rising star in the party is Governor DeSantis who everybody seems to love in Florida. If he and Cruz go for it in the primaries, I hope Trump stays out of it until the people pick a winner, and then support whoever that is. I would be fine with either if Trump doesn't run again.

There is a lot of talk about Trump out there but nobody knows what he's going to do outside of campaign for various Republicans in Congress. At his age, anything can happen and three and a half years is a long way to go. The rising star in the party is Governor DeSantis who everybody seems to love in Florida. If he and Cruz go for it in the primaries, I hope Trump stays out of it until the people pick a winner, and then support whoever that is. I would be fine with either if Trump doesn't run again.
Trump ain't wet behind the ears no mo, and he is poised to kick they naughty butts. I hope He picks DeSantis as VP just in case America loses him. We need Cruz where he is to pull the Senate back to its senses to take control of House power which is recklessly out of control with NP's war on white men and in particular, America's domestic police force. If California doesn't pull Nancy out of office for vice, I'm for putting Cruz on her case to usher the sorry flusey out of American politics. He has the brains to do it, too.

Trump ain't wet behind the ears no mo, and he is poised to kick they naughty butts. I hope He picks DeSantis as VP just in case America loses him. We need Cruz where he is to pull the Senate back to its senses to take control of House power which is recklessly out of control with NP's war on white men and in particular, America's domestic police force. If California doesn't pull Nancy out of office for vice, I'm for putting Cruz on her case to usher the sorry flusey out of American politics. He has the brains to do it, too.

Once Piglosi is no longer the Speaker, that will be her last term because she won't run again. Cruz has been awfully vocal since the election which is why I think he's considering making an attempt at being our nominee. Trump is getting older, and as we age, we lose mental and physical abilities. If Trump is as sharp in 3.5 years as he was during 2016 to 2020, I'd love to see him back.

Forum List

Back