Biden Gas Hits $3.09 in SE Michigan

Why do democrats target the poor?
What are gas prices in your area, after Biden throttles down the supply of oil?

I’ll take $3.09, we are at $3.79 a gallon. It is crazy how fast it is rising.
It’s not crazy, it’s criminal. Thank a democrat.

Why do democrats target the poor?
What are gas prices in your area, after Biden throttles down the supply of oil?

I’ll take $3.09, we are at $3.79 a gallon. It is crazy how fast it is rising.
That was old. It's $3.80 in some places here now.

Trump ain't wet behind the ears no mo, and he is poised to kick they naughty butts. I hope He picks DeSantis as VP just in case America loses him. We need Cruz where he is to pull the Senate back to its senses to take control of House power which is recklessly out of control with NP's war on white men and in particular, America's domestic police force. If California doesn't pull Nancy out of office for vice, I'm for putting Cruz on her case to usher the sorry flusey out of American politics. He has the brains to do it, too.

Once Piglosi is no longer the Speaker, that will be her last term because she won't run again. Cruz has been awfully vocal since the election which is why I think he's considering making an attempt at being our nominee. Trump is getting older, and as we age, we lose mental and physical abilities. If Trump is as sharp in 3.5 years as he was during 2016 to 2020, I'd love to see him back.
Ray, Melania is not just a pretty face, she is skilled in lifetime health progress that will have dementia as a past disease in the next decade. In our lifetime, people will be living to 120 years without aches or pains shortly thereafter. She's the reason he looks and seems to be more like a person in his 50s rather than 75. He will be no different in 2024-28 than someone who is Reagan's age when he retired. In fact, he will likely be fit as a fiddle with Melania beside him. She's a super fitness maven, and her husband is strong and smart for a very good reason that is all about her. I think God will do for Donald Trump what he did for Job who suffered unthinkable losses without ever blaming or hating on God, but instead trusted God at all times and Job was blessed with many extra years, more children than the ones he lost, and the blessing of no pain when his years of travail were ended. I think God will bless Trump, who will deliver justice to those cowards who sought to have his scalp for four years. And under him American children will be born who will make this world good again, because young women will cease to have abortions when Roe v. Wade is overturned after 60 years of the bloody killing fields that furnished Heaven with a hundred million cherubs who were taken in silent screams of deadly alarm and unthinkable pain.

Ray, Melania is not just a pretty face, she is skilled in lifetime health progress that will have dementia as a past disease in the next decade. In our lifetime, people will be living to 120 years without aches or pains shortly thereafter. She's the reason he looks and seems to be more like a person in his 50s rather than 75. He will be no different in 2024-28 than someone who is Reagan's age when he retired. In fact, he will likely be fit as a fiddle with Melania beside him. She's a super fitness maven, and her husband is strong and smart for a very good reason that is all about her. I think God will do for Donald Trump what he did for Job who suffered unthinkable losses without ever blaming or hating on God, but instead trusted God at all times and Job was blessed with many extra years, more children than the ones he lost, and the blessing of no pain when his years of travail were ended. I think God will bless Trump, who will deliver justice to those cowards who sought to have his scalp for four years. And under him American children will be born who will make this world good again, because young women will cease to have abortions when Roe v. Wade is overturned after 60 years of the bloody killing fields that furnished Heaven with a hundred million cherubs who were taken in silent screams of deadly alarm and unthinkable pain.

We can only hope, because if Trump is gifted by God, then the rest of the country will be too if he runs and wins.

My father turned 90 last month; a milestone he nor his care givers ever would have dreamed of. But the man can't do much of anything. He's always been an active guy like Trump, but the years caught up with him the last few. Oh, he tries like hell to do anything he can, but gets depressed when he has to face reality, and that is his body can no longer do these things that made his life enjoyable.

Trump ain't wet behind the ears no mo, and he is poised to kick they naughty butts. I hope He picks DeSantis as VP just in case America loses him. We need Cruz where he is to pull the Senate back to its senses to take control of House power which is recklessly out of control with NP's war on white men and in particular, America's domestic police force. If California doesn't pull Nancy out of office for vice, I'm for putting Cruz on her case to usher the sorry flusey out of American politics. He has the brains to do it, too.

Once Piglosi is no longer the Speaker, that will be her last term because she won't run again. Cruz has been awfully vocal since the election which is why I think he's considering making an attempt at being our nominee. Trump is getting older, and as we age, we lose mental and physical abilities. If Trump is as sharp in 3.5 years as he was during 2016 to 2020, I'd love to see him back.

Trump is 300 pounds and climbing.. plus he can't walk. He rides in a golf cart.

With Dims constantly talking about ending fossil fuels, you can bet oil companies are going to get all they can before they are outlawed.

In fact just look at it this very week. After the oil spill this week off Huntington Beach, Newsome proclaimed we all need to "grow up" and end our use of oil.
If you were leading an oil company, after hearing shit like that, you'd raise your prices too while you still can.

Forum List

Back