"We Have a President that Shakes Hands with Air and Is Taking Orders from the Easter Bunny.” – President Trump on Biden (VIDEO)

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Basically Trump is just confirming to the world that Biden is a lost invalid. This has got to infuriate Biden and his puppeteers.

The United States is in the worst shape it has been in a generation. What has happened since Joe Biden took over is frightening. It’s really bad.

President Trump summed up the horrific state of the United States today – leader Biden is ‘taking orders from the Easter bunny”:

Trump on Joe Biden: "We have a President that shakes hands with air and is taking orders from the Easter Bunny."

This is true. Last week Biden was being bossed around by the Easter Bunny on the White House lawn. It was a disgrace and a disaster.

Biden also was at an event in Iowa where he turned to shake hands with no one – nobody was there.

(Excerpt)

The bigger problem with Brandon is that he’s listening to the voices, but we’re not allowed to know whose voices control him.
Its no secret who has their arm up Biden's ass:
1650819900421.png

Next time people raid the US Capitol I hope they bring rifles and win.

It's time for the sort of change the USSR fell to, just with some more consequences for the political whores that failed us.

Trump is still funny at rallies. I hope he lasts another 3-years so he gets a shot at running again in 2024.
His first term was stolen by the MSM, democrats and deep state.
His 2nd term will be amazing.
His actual third win of the presidency in 2024 will set the tone for a scorched earth policy against Democrats, RINOs, and the Deep State institutions. It will be an extravagant historical event of a lifetime to witness.

Given his halting speech, I think Biden's hearing aid may be a wireless receiver to tell him what to say. Reminds me of Hillary's extended "bathroom break" during her 2016 debate with Trump.

Forum List

Back