Biden funds crack pipes distribution to advance racial equity

Just when you think Biden couldn't be any worse. If this is true, I will be interested in seeing how the left justifies this one.

Blackburn demands answers regarding reports of Biden's taxpayer-funded crack pipe distribution​

The Washington Free Beacon initially reported on the program, noting that the department would prioritize applicants in "underserved communities" as defined under one of President Biden's executive orders. An HHS spokesperson reportedly told the Beacon that the grants would fund smoking kits with pipes for users to smoke crystal methamphetamine, crack cocaine and "any illicit substances."
The grant document references Biden's executive order 13985, titled "Advancing Racial Equity and Support for Underserved Communities Through the Federal Government."
Blackburn gave HHS until March 1 to clarify whether the Biden administration is, in fact, authorizing the distribution of drug paraphernalia, which is in violation of the U.S. Code.

Edit: This just came on the news, and it looks like $30 million of our tax dollars. The heck with taxing the rich, how about stop spending money on this garbage.

Last edited:
"Y'all got anymore of them there crack-pipe kits?"

1644367963773.png

killing blacks??
According to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration website:

Harm Reduction Grant Program​

Posted on Grants.gov​

Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Application Due Date​

Monday, February 7, 2022​

The purpose of the program is to support community-based overdose prevention programs, syringe services programs, and other harm reduction services. Funding will be used to enhance overdose and other types of prevention activities to help control the spread of infectious diseases and the consequences of such diseases for individuals with, or at risk of developing substance use disorders (SUD), support distribution of FDA-approved overdose reversal medication to individuals at risk of overdose, build connections for individuals at risk for, or with, a SUD to overdose education, counseling, and health education, refer individuals to treatment for infectious diseases such as HIV, sexually transmitted infections (STIs), and viral hepatitis, and encourage such individuals to take steps to reduce the negative personal and public health impacts of substance use or misuse. This will include supporting capacity development to strengthen harm reduction programs as part of the continuum of care. Recipients will also establish processes, protocols, and mechanisms for referral to appropriate treatment and recovery support services. Grantees will also provide overdose prevention education to their target populations regarding the consumption of substances including but not limited to opioids and their synthetic analogs. Funds may also be used to help address the stigma often associated with substance use and participation in harm reduction activities.

Last edited:
To make drug use safer to achieve racial equity......what's that mean?

equity is not equality. So let's keep that straight.

I often think Biden is just run by people around him. But this one has "Grandpa Joe" written all over it. Mr. President, anything to add to our plans to celebrate Black Americans for Black History Month?

"Uh . . . well . . . let's give them something they really like. Salty food? Bling? Wait, I know . . . crack pipes. FREE crack pipes!"

Does that go for alcoholics, too, or am I cutting too close to home?
Well I can certainly see my drug point has for you...'sniff' 'sniff'.

Absolutely! Any voluntary behavior...ANY voluntary behavior that places a society at risk, and makes you a burden upon it should be dealt with swiftly.

I am not saying that execution is the only method.

Banishment is another option.

It worked for centuries and kept men and women in good order.

It still can.

Well I can certainly see my drug point has for you...'sniff' 'sniff'.

Absolutely! Any voluntary behavior...ANY voluntary behavior that places a society at risk, and makes you a burden upon it should be dealt with swiftly.

I am not saying that execution is the only method.

Banishment is another option.

It worked for centuries and kept men and women in good order.

It still can.
"It worked for centuries and kept men and women in good order."

Uh...no. No it did not work for centuries. It has never worked.

"It worked for centuries and kept men and women in good order."

Uh...no. No it did not work for centuries. It has never worked.
Oh, I beg to differ.

Why do you think that born and inalienable citizenship was such a huge issue in the early USA?

Because in Europe your citizenship could be stripped, and you could be figurately 'set adrift'

However, I do not agree with the American precept.

Simply being born on a scrap of land should not entitle one to anything.

One supports a society or one is exiled from it.

Either through loss of life, or loss of citizenship.

The former is just much cleaner IMO.

Off with their heads.

Oh, I beg to differ.

Why do you think that born and inalienable citizenship was such a huge issue in the early USA?

Because in Europe your citizenship could be stripped, and you could be figurately 'set adrift'

However, I do not agree with the American precept.

Simply being born on a scrap of land should not entitle one to anything.

Off with their heads.
That has absolutely nothing to do with executing crackheads.

That has absolutely nothing to do with executing crackheads.

You have apparently snorted your brain away...

I REPEAT

Off with their heads.

GOD have mercy for what is left of the USA today under these criminals.:(

1644458773447.png

Forum List

Back