Biden funds crack pipes distribution to advance racial equity

Keep in mind it was CIA who introduced, and then taught urban blacks how to make the little crack rocks out of coca paste, and apparently in attempt to pacify their black voter base, they will supply them with free crack rock pipes???

You cannot make this shit up, nobody would believe you, not a single soul, yet here it is, and its true! These are profoundly evil creatures, absolutely totally evil right down to their individual strands of DNA... o_O

Keep in mind it was CIA who introduced, and then taught urban blacks how to make the little crack rocks out of coca paste, and apparently in attempt to pacify their black voter base, they will supply them with free crack rock pipes???

You cannot make this shit up, nobody would believe you, not a single soul, yet here it is, and its true! These are profoundly evil creatures, absolutely totally evil right down to their individual strands of DNA... o_O
Uh oh critical race theory

killing blacks??

It’s based off what Democrats are doing already at the state level. Not enforcing drug laws, paying for drug houses under the guise of it being for “safety” to reduce overdoses. When in fact all it does is make drug use skyrocket in these Dem run shitholes.

You’ve gotta give those White Democrats credit, they sure know how to not only keep the black man down, but make them love you while you do it. Us stupid Republicans would rather see blacks stop using drugs and committing so many crimes, start businesses, pay taxes, and be good citizens. But that makes us “racist” because evidently blacks are incapable of living like civilized white people. Instead we need to follow the Democrats lead and accept that doing drugs is just “their culture” and help them get high.

Wouldn’t Superbadbrutha and IM2 agree?

It’s based off what Democrats are doing already at the state level. Not enforcing drug laws, paying for drug houses under the guise of it being for “safety” to reduce overdoses. When in fact all it does is make drug use skyrocket in these Dem run shitholes.

You’ve gotta give those White Democrats credit, they sure know how to not only keep the black man down, but make them love you while you do it. Us stupid Republicans would rather see blacks stop using drugs and committing so many crimes, start businesses, pay taxes, and be good citizens. But that makes us “racist” because evidently blacks are incapable of living like civilized white people. Instead we need to follow the Democrats lead and accept that doing drugs is just “their culture” and help them get high.
I cannot help bit be reminded of stories like Brave New World and THX-1138, in which a tyrannical government uses drugs to keep an oppressed people happy and compliant.

When you see Democraps, in recent years, promoting polices to legalize, and even encourage drug abuse, the motive is not difficult to discern.

Wouldn’t Superbadbrutha and IM2 agree?

Available evidence seems to suggest that they are model examples of what is going on here. Happy slaves to government, kept that way by the use of drugs.

Last edited:
The Biden Regime is already distributing needles in many jurisdictions, this latest move is just a recognition that some druggies prefer to smoke their stash instead of shooting it up.

Seems "equitable" in a libtard sort of way I guess.

That is some of the most amazing crap, I've ever read! Truly a truth is stranger than fiction. How is the Babylon Bee and the Onion going to stay in business with "Crackpipe Joe" at the helm of the country, where the shock comedy is national reality.
I guess I'll have to start looking at the Libertarians in 2024. I'm not hard anti-drug, but free crack pipes to disadvantage crackheads is kind of a bridge too far me. I don't think I'm turning into an old prude. I can't even understand it as a voting block thing. I mean, just how many crackheads and crack whores actually make it into a voting booth?

leftists are too damn lazy to get off their asses to do anything. Democrats know they'll have to deliver them just like they have to hire buses, provide lunch and some spending money, and provide travel home to get these folk to show up for their protests.

This harm reduction program is about a lot more than handing out crack pipes. Don't let some dipshit hack partisan fuckwits do your thinking for you with trigger words.

The War On Drugs™ has been a catastrophic failure. It is stupid to continue to push policies which don't work.

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, expecting a different result."

It is time to do something different. Harm reduction programs are something different.

Let's give them a chance and see if they work better than the total failures we have implemented up to now.

Rather than read some biased shit from a hack partisan website, read the harm reduction program source: https://www.samhsa.gov/sites/default/files/grants/pdf/fy22-harm-reduction-nofo.pdf

Now you know why Uncle Jojo does not want to keep out illegal drugs. He is making a profit by supplying the addicts.

What happed Vic? Did you miss out on the first posting last night at 8:40 PM

Biden funds crack pipes distribution to advance racial equity​

:rolleyes:

1644358659641.png

This harm reduction program is about a lot more than handing out crack pipes. Don't let some dipshit hack partisan fuckwits do your thinking for you with trigger words.

The War On Drugs™ has been a catastrophic failure. It is stupid to continue to push policies which don't work.

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, expecting a different result."

It is time to do something different. Harm reduction programs are something different.

Let's give them a chance and see if they work better than the total failures we have implemented up to now.

Rather than read some biased shit from a hack partisan website, read the harm reduction program source: https://www.samhsa.gov/sites/default/files/grants/pdf/fy22-harm-reduction-nofo.pdf
Don't read that hack partisan website, read this hack partisan website.

There is no such thing as harm reduction in assisting or encouraging drug use.

Forum List

Back