Biden Fund-Raising Sets Record In Debate First Hour--Supporting Polls That He Won Debate!

In addition to all of the SCIENTIFIC polls done on the debate that showed Trump lost, this sends a clear message about Americans take on how the debate went.

Which one of those links are the SCIENTIFIC poll?

In addition to all of the SCIENTIFIC polls done on the debate that showed Trump lost, this sends a clear message about Americans take on how the debate went.

In that case, yes Biden, debate that OAF again. Please debate him 6 or 7 more times!!!

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

In that case, yes Biden, debate that OAF again. Please debate him 6 or 7 more times!!!

I'm surprised you're still breathing because Trump breathes.

Looking at last night objectively, it was a waste. We didn't learn anything about either candidates policy leanings (beyond sound bites and potentially meme generations). Two old baby boomer farts in a slap fight. Biden unable to control his temper and unable to just let his opponent dig the hole deeper. Trump unable to stick to debate rules and basic decorum. Even picking constant fights with the moderator.

I'm surprised Biden didn't get Sheldon Alderson to say, "WTF, Trump is toast. I'm supporting Biden". :)

Damn, there goes the $3.5 million Hunter Biden received from the wife of Moscow's ex-mayor.

Was that $3.8 mil paid in Chinese Yuan?

Inquiring minds want to know.
I’m sure you’d find that comforting but obviously not.

#LOL #OMG #LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC #Totally Bitchin'

Why do you come across as a late 90's Valley Girl who just discovered what a computer is?

:laughing0301:

Which one of those links are the SCIENTIFIC poll?
Second links provide the links to the polls.

Wow! That's impressive. How many donors? Six?

Looking at last night objectively, it was a waste. We didn't learn anything about either candidates policy leanings (beyond sound bites and potentially meme generations). Two old baby boomer farts in a slap fight. Biden unable to control his temper and unable to just let his opponent dig the hole deeper. Trump unable to stick to debate rules and basic decorum. Even picking constant fights with the moderator.

I'm surprised Biden didn't get Sheldon Alderson to say, "WTF, Trump is toast. I'm supporting Biden". :)

We already know trump's policy leanings. Biden has none, except to try to reboot Obama's failed policies.

Except he's an old decrepit white man, so he'd never get away with the shit Obama tried to pull.

Money will not win this election

That's nice...

remind me...

How badly did Hillary outspend Trump 4 years ago?
I think her popular vote win by 3 million speaks for itself.

What can I say? A lot of stupid, uninformed, and beguiled people voted in that election. That, and the media had their collective heads so far up her ass, they could smell what she had for breakfast.

Now that's a very unpleasant thought. I think I'm going to throw up.

Say Billy, I know you like feelings, but what did Biden do to win the debate considering he stumbled every turn and failed to provide an ounce of anything with substance?

All while Trump was on offense and provided not just a list of some major accomplishments, but he demonstrated how corrupt the Democrats are, all while demonstrating how fucked up PROG districts are today over "racism"?

Say Billy, I know you like feelings, but what did Biden do to win the debate considering he stumbled every turn and failed to provide an ounce of anything with substance?

All while Trump was on offense and provided not just a list of some major accomplishments, but he demonstrated how corrupt the Democrats are, all while demonstrating how fucked up PROG districts are today over "racism"?
You are attempting to touch the Facts Nerve which is atrophied in the brain of a Liberal.

New Topics

Forum List

Back