Biden Fund-Raising Sets Record In Debate First Hour--Supporting Polls That He Won Debate!

That's nice...

remind me...

How badly did Hillary outspend Trump 4 years ago?
I think her popular vote win by 3 million speaks for itself.

I think you're still confused about which vote puts a person in the Oval Office.

(psst, it AIN'T the popular vote)
But see, Trump’s win was a fluke. Only 5 presidents in history including him have lost the popular vote. The normal precedent is that the popular vote carries plenty of weight.

That's nice...

remind me...

I think you're still confused about which vote puts a person in the Oval Office.

But see, Trump’s win was a fluke. Only 5 presidents in history including him have lost the popular vote. The normal precedent is that the popular vote carries plenty of weight.

The normal precedent is that the popular vote carries plenty of weight.

But, the FACT is the EV decides the election.

That's nice...

remind me...

Yeah no shit idiot. I never said otherwise. You’re only pretending I did.

That's nice...

remind me...

I didn't pretend anything, jackass.

But you fools keep bringing up the popular vote like it actually means something to the final result.

That's nice...

remind me...

I didn't pretend anything, jackass.

But you fools keep bringing up the popular vote like it actually means something to the final result.
Like I already said, it has HELPED decide all but 5 elections in the past. It doesn’t decide the election, but you can’t just pretend it doesn’t matter. Obviously it does. Therefore, fundraising matters as well. That is an indication of the will of the people.

Forum List

Back