Biden flubs speech in Ukraine

That's my president there (beaming with pride)

How hard could it be to read from a script, without screwing up? :laughing0301:

Experiencing a societal/governmental collapse is kinda like laying down a bike. Lean into it, as to take the least damage possible, and walk away in the best personal condition as the situation allows.

If you say he`s corrupt then he must be corrupt. :auiqs.jpg: It takes a president with balls, to fly into an active war zone.

North and South Korea were technically still at war, and Trump walked across the DMZ and met with the NORK leader. Then there was the time Trump flew into Bagram AFB on Thanksgiving to bolster the troops.

Biden's trip to Ukraine was all scripted to be a photo-op, and an excuse to give them more of your money. Meanwhile, shit's blowing up and burning down here.

If you say he`s corrupt then he must be corrupt. :auiqs.jpg: It takes a president with balls, to fly into an active war zone.
I don't recall that same view when President Trump crossed into the DMZ with our ally President Moon.

The role for Puppet Piss Pants has probably changed latterly imo .

Now he is the"get out of gaol card "for when Russia has complete stranglehold in Khazaria and / or the Vaccine scam has to be faced .
What better way to divert blame than to point to someone who has just died or been retired and to deflect attention away from the Cabal by garnering sympathy for an imbecile someone who was doing his best , blah , blah .

Whether this figure in Kyiv is the real Piss Pants or an actor double is irrelevant , as is the cackling Stupid One laying eggs in the wings .

The role for Puppet Piss Pants has probably changed latterly imo .

Now he is the"get out of gaol card "for when Russia has complete stranglehold in Khazaria and / or the Vaccine scam has to be faced .
What better way to divert blame than to point to someone who has just died or been retired and to deflect attention away from the Cabal by garnering sympathy for an imbecile someone who was doing his best , blah , blah .

Whether this figure in Kyiv is the real Piss Pants or an actor double is irrelevant , as is the cackling Stupid One laying eggs in the wings .

That was pure poetry. 😍

That's my president there (beaming with pride)

How hard could it be to read from a script, without screwing up? :laughing0301:

If this guy runs again I will be very surprised. I can't see his wife letting him. Age at the end of a second term should not be an issue. This guy is clearly too old right now today to form cognitive thoughts. He should already be in a nursing home. Even Jimmy Carter is more mentally with it than Biden is.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back