East Palestine Mayor Slams Biden for Kyiv Visit as 'Slap in the Face'

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
Mayor Conway of East Palestine should be our president. Here is a man who is a proud American concerned about Americans. Where as much of the Democratic Party today is segregationist, racist …much of the American Democrat party of today is against civility and honor. They are trying to divide Americans where as patriotic Americans want to unite us.

We are in the midst of one of the worst economies in American history. People cannot afford homes, people can’t afford to buy eggs yet we’re giving money away to countries we don’t even know what they’re doing with it. Our foreign policy is in shambles we used to have a foreign policy based on good morals we don’t have that now

Conaway, who has been vocal about his concern for residents after a train derailed in his town and leaked dangerous chemicals into the air, had strong words for the president when asked about the federal handling of the toxic spill as news of the president's surprise visit to Kyiv circulated.

"That was the biggest slap in the face," Conaway said on "Jesse Watters Primetime." "That tells you right now he doesn’t care about us. He can send every agency he wants to, but I found out this morning that he was in Ukraine giving millions of dollars away to people over there and not to us…on President's Day in our country, so I'm furious."

We are dealing with a corrupt administration in the United States right now. Had this train derailment occurred and a democrat majority area or some kind of a black lives majority area President Biden would himself have visited and he would’ve sent mayor Pete in there and it would’ve been a charade. That’s the country we live in. We have a terrible leader ship in this country… for the leading Democrats it’s about hating fellow Americans and getting publicity stunts that will only be appreciated by the rich and famous Democrats of America…

The working class black man and the working class white man in this country does not have a good leader and they have a cabinet that does not care about them.

What do Democrats give us. They want our country to be against our fellow man that’s what they want. American Democrats are for segregation, racism brutality they believe that our fellow police officers are all family members and neighbors are systemically racist. Our police force this compromise of Americans of all colors and of all religions, men and women who are serving the country the same with the firefighters. And these are union jobs to ..where the hell are the real patriotic Democrats to support this country.

We have a president who has given over $112 billion to the Ukraine. Nobody knows where the money is going. Just a sliver of that money would greatly help the people of East Palestine….just a portion of that money would solve the homelessness issue here in America where we see Vietnam veterans on the streets addicted to heroin. Where we see white men and black men homeless in America with no hope because they can’t get a good job in this country like they used to be able to.

But don’t worry you will still see the rich famous elite of America patting themselves on the back because they have a Ukrainian flag or a Black Lives Matter flag. Meanwhile the workingman in this country black and white lives in a country that’s not what it used to be.

Through hard work and determination we will get things back in this country. We have been through worse we have actually had even worse leader ship than we have today. Yes today we have a smiling president a millionaire who goes to Ukraine with a big smile on his face… while the people of East Palestine suffer and they wonder if they’re gonna die from cancer in 20 years. We have work to do in this country

Last edited:
Mayor Conway of East Palestine should be our president. Here is a man who is a proud American concerned about Americans. Where as much of the Democratic Party today is segregationist, racist …much of the American Democrat party of today is against civility and honor. They are trying to divide Americans where as patriotic Americans want to unite us.

We are in the midst of one of the worst economies in American history. People cannot afford homes, people can’t afford to buy eggs yet we’re giving money away to countries we don’t even know what they’re doing with it. Our foreign policy is in shambles we used to have a foreign policy based on good morals we don’t have that now

Conaway, who has been vocal about his concern for residents after a train derailed in his town and leaked dangerous chemicals into the air, had strong words for the president when asked about the federal handling of the toxic spill as news of the president's surprise visit to Kyiv circulated.

"That was the biggest slap in the face," Conaway said on "Jesse Watters Primetime." "That tells you right now he doesn’t care about us. He can send every agency he wants to, but I found out this morning that he was in Ukraine giving millions of dollars away to people over there and not to us…on President's Day in our country, so I'm furious."

We are dealing with a corrupt administration in the United States right now. Had this train derailment occurred and a democrat majority area or some kind of a black lives majority area President Biden would himself have visited and he would’ve sent mayor Pete in there and it would’ve been a charade. That’s the country we live in. We have a terrible leader ship in this country… for the leading Democrats it’s about hating fellow Americans and getting publicity stunts that will only be appreciated by the rich and famous Democrats of America…

The working class black man and the working class white man in this country does not have a good leader and they have a cabinet that does not care about them.

What do Democrats give us. They want our country to be against our fellow man that’s what they want. American Democrats are for segregation, racism brutality they believe that our fellow police officers are all family members and neighbors are systemically racist. Our police force this compromise of Americans of all colors and of all religions, men and women who are serving the country the same with the firefighters. And these are union jobs to ..where the hell are the real patriotic Democrats to support this country.

We have a president who has given over $112 billion to the Ukraine. Nobody knows where the money is going. Just a sliver of that money would greatly help the people of East Palestine….just a portion of that money would solve the homelessness issue here in America where we see Vietnam veterans on the streets addicted to heroin. Where we see white men and black men homeless in America with no hope because they can’t get a good job in this country like they used to be able to.

But don’t worry you will still see the rich famous elite of America patting themselves on the back because they have a Ukrainian flag or a Black Lives Matter flag. Meanwhile the workingman in this country black and white lives in a country that’s not what it used to be.

Through hard work and determination we will get things back in this country. We have been through worse we have actually had even worse leader ship than we have today. Yes today we have a smiling president a millionaire who goes to Ukraine with a big smile on his face… while the people of East Palestine suffer and they wonder if they’re gonna die from cancer in 20 years. We have work to do in this country

Oh God, not another one of these fucking pointless topics which is a partisan attacking the other side for being the same as their own party, but trying to make out that their own party isn't like this.
All Republicans are "patriots" because a fucking "patriot" is someone who supports retarded Republican policies, and all Democrats are fucking "traitors" because a "traitor" is someone who supports retarded Democratic policies.

All these fucking partisans going on and on and on about complete and UTTER FUCKING CRAP that doesn't have any basis in reality, unable to see their own country falling apart because all the politicians are trying to get these fucking retarded partisans to vote for them by saying the STUPIDEST SHIT IMAGINABLE....

Whine, bitch, lie, cry

Whatever it takes to OWN THE LIBS!!!!

I noted yesterday that this was not going to play well for Biden.

Oh God, not another one of these fucking pointless topics which is a partisan attacking the other side for being the same as their own party, but trying to make out that their own party isn't like this.
All Republicans are "patriots" because a fucking "patriot" is someone who supports retarded Republican policies, and all Democrats are fucking "traitors" because a "traitor" is someone who supports retarded Democratic policies.

All these fucking partisans going on and on and on about complete and UTTER FUCKING CRAP that doesn't have any basis in reality, unable to see their own country falling apart because all the politicians are trying to get these fucking retarded partisans to vote for them by saying the STUPIDEST SHIT IMAGINABLE....
Do you have a point?
Really, what the fuck is your rant trying to prove?
All you did is what you are flailing about: partisan complaining.
Normal people call that PROJECTION!
:rolleyes:

You would think they'd be going after Warren Buffet for the money....Berkshire Hathaway owns the accident's rail company....
I noted yesterday that this was not going to play well for Biden.
What exactly happened with Biden and what are republicans saying happened with Biden? Are they the same??

While all these people whine and cry about Biden not visiting the train wreck the railroad company gets ever closer to the day they dump it all in the government's lap, walk away and lawyer up. Their pet politicians in Ohio will allow this with barely a complaint.

You would think they'd be going after Warren Buffet for the money....Berkshire Hathaway owns the accident's rail company....

What exactly happened with Biden and what are republicans saying happened with Biden? Are they the same??

People wonder how Manchin is still able to win as a (D) in what is now very red WV. He wins because of his actions at the Sago Mine disaster.

Manchin is not a senator today if he hadn't shown up for that. Come election day the people of Ohio, WV and PA aren't going to remember that Biden went to the Ukraine. They are going to remember he didn't come to Ohio. Two of those states are going to be important states in the next election.

Hey brother I cannot be accused of being a partisan . Now the Democrats are the ones who support racism in America. So you should join me in criticizing the Democratic Party because they divide this country. It’s plainly obvious.

You notice that the Democrats here have no response to the points made by poster to point out the racism of the Democratic Party. The only response from Democrats is.

“ lol”
“Your racist”
“ republicans are worse”

I’ve said it before many times I am a Democrat I am a liberal. And the democratic party today is not what it was even five years ago. It’s gone through a radical change because of Black Lives Matter and the far left. I vote for the best candidate I see and I and you for that matter should never vote for a candidate that supports BLM.

To this thread point there are so many Americans in East Palestine suffering. White Americans black Americans included and where did President Biden go he went to Ukraine. You can’t turn around and criticize me like the way you are because it makes absolutely no sense. I welcome criticism but your criticism doesn’t make any sense.

You can’t do this to me you’re criticizing somebody like me I support equality among man. If you’re waving a Black Lives Matter flag you can’t say you support equality.

You realize brother that the Democratic voters on this form support BLM they support the divisive radical line that Black people are target in America. That there are white people who are homeless who are privilege. He said that’s the democratic party for you and that is fellow posters on this form for Democrats they see a white man who is addicted to meth amphetamine spots all over his face and they say that man has white privilege.

And the democratic party of today looks very bad. You have a gay transportation secretary mayor Pete. This guy is a disgrace he says there’s too many white construction workers. He has not yet to visit East Palestine. By the way where are the environmentalists like John Kerry and Al Gore on this one.?

What if we had a straight White male who is transportation secretary said you know what they are too many gay construction workers you know what there’s too many women in the workforce.

This hypocrisy is obvious and it is disgraceful that there are not more Democrats on the US message board that will call this out. So to my fellow Democrats wake up my brother’s and call out your own Democrats who are dividing the country.

Last edited:
And the democratic party of today looks very bad. You have a gay transportation secretary mayor Pete. This guy is a disgrace he says there’s too many white construction workers. He has not yet to visit East Palestine. By the way where are the environmentalists like John Kerry and Al Gore on this one.?

What if we had a straight White male who is transportation secretary said you know what they are too many gay construction workers you know what there’s too many women in the workforce.

This hypocrisy is obvious and it is disgraceful that there are not more Democrats on the US message board that will call this out. So to my fellow Democrats wake up my brother’s and call out your own Democrats who are dividing the country.
Pete is a douche what's new? Did you ever notice how the wealthy get those positions in govt. and not the poor, and yet we hear how wealthy people are better at management than poor people....And every damn time we see the wealthy in action they are dunderheads and fakers.

FpapSAJXEAAQCAS.jpeg

Whine, bitch, lie, cry

Whatever it takes to OWN THE LIBS!!!!
wow....lie? cry? whine? Thank you for highlighting how little you care about your fellow Americans...what these people are going through his horrible...and that's your reply?

Just pathetic....

Pete is a douche what's new? Did you ever notice how the wealthy get those positions in govt. and not the poor, and yet we hear how wealthy people are better at management than poor people....And every damn time we see the wealthy in action they are dunderheads and fakers.
My argument is that much of the wealthy class today is not what they used to be. It was the men of the past like Henry Ford in Andrew Carnegie, Harvey fire stone that brought us great job and also became very rich themselves.

Also I apologize to everyone in this thread if my language is too divisive. I will work on that. And I apologize to any democrats if I had offended them. I’m just going to work on using better language to get the same point across

How about slamming Biden for acting as a warmonger instead of a peace broker during his secret visit to Kyiv? How hard would it have been to invite Putin and have all three meet at an undisclosed, nearby, neutral location instead? Too productive? The MIC would have a hissy fit?

Well, in all fairness, a man this close to death probably isn't safe in their toxic little town

Forum List

Back