Biden Fires Chicago U.S. Attorney Hot on the Trail of Democratic Corruption

I do not believe Trump fired one US attorneys in the midst of a Federal Investigation. Then again Quid Pro Quo Joe has a history of covering tracks.
You will never admit that Trump did it, yet he not only did it to Oblama appointed US attorney's he did it to his own in Georgia because he wasn't finding any election fraud Trump wanted.

Name one attorney that was in the midst of a Federal Criminal Investigation.
It doesn't matter if they are or not it is the privilege of the admin to keep or discard previous US attorneys.

I do not believe Trump fired one US attorneys in the midst of a Federal Investigation. Then again Quid Pro Quo Joe has a history of covering tracks.
You will never admit that Trump did it, yet he not only did it to Oblama appointed US attorney's he did it to his own in Georgia because he wasn't finding any election fraud Trump wanted.

Name one attorney that was in the midst of a Federal Criminal Investigation.
It doesn't matter if they are or not it is the privilege of the admin to keep or discard previous US attorneys.
Poor Trump could not even fire a traitor (Vindman) or an ambassador.

It is nothing unusual for a new administration considering that Trump not only fired all of Oblama's US attorneys he also fired several of his own because they were not doing what he wanted.

Yes, and I remember the uproar on the board about that.

Don't you?

Moonie is a one trick pony troll. If it was Trump who did it it was bad, if a Dem does it it is no problem. He's a miserable shit who wants everyone else to be as miserable as him.

Pay him no mind.

Forum List

Back