Biden FBI Plant at Twitter fired for secretly censoring Twitter Files before being released

It is not the government's job to regulate information provided by multinational corporations in which said information can and is created outside the US. Disinformation comes in many forms, from outright lies, lies of omission, or even opinion presented as fact. None of that falls in the FBI mandate.

Bullshit. This is exactly what the FCC and other media regulations and standards are meant to do - prevent lies and foreign propaganda from undermining your democracy.

Do you not acknowledge the need to prevent Russian disinformation from reaching the public? What does that have to do with censoring on behalf of the DNC?
There is no need to prevent what does not exist
I was going to say “nice try” but it wasn’t.

See We The People are fully capable of deciding what is misinformation and what may be of merit and everything in between. We don’t need nor approve of government interjecting itself as if we can’t figure it out.

Saying I'm wrong on no discussion or evidence is admitting I'm absolutely correct.

"The Federal Communications Commission regulates interstate and international communications by radio, television, wire, satellite, and cable in all 50 states, the District of Columbia and U.S. territories. An independent U.S. government agency overseen by Congress, the Commission is the federal agency responsible for implementing and enforcing America’s communications law and regulations."

Saying I'm wrong on no discussion or evidence is admitting I'm absolutely correct.

"The Federal Communications Commission regulates interstate and international communications by radio, television, wire, satellite, and cable in all 50 states, the District of Columbia and U.S. territories. An independent U.S. government agency overseen by Congress, the Commission is the federal agency responsible for implementing and enforcing America’s communications law and regulations."

So where's you evidence?

What lies are those?

Start with the lie of the stolen election, or the lies about non-white immigration, or the lies about "grooming", or "defunding the police", or the lie that covid would "disappear, like magic", when spring came, or Joe Biden's reasons in getting the Ukrainian prosecutor fired. There are more than 36,000 lies, so there's a lot to choose from.

No credible person believes anything you post.
The great thing about this is, you don’t need to believe anything that I post because I back it up with links and facts“ which you can verify on your own. Unlike you, you just make statements and then fail time and time again to back them up.

For example, you claim that the Twitter files implicate and show proof that the FBI was censoring content on Twitter for the DNC. When I ask you to back that up you just say to Google search or you post a link to all the Twitter files without any specificity. When I make the claim that the Twitter files actually say that there was no evidence found of government involvement, you call bullshit, but I provide a link to the actual tweet that says that. So basically I win and you lose.

Start with the lie of the stolen election, or the lies about non-white immigration, or the lies about "grooming", or "defunding the police", or the lie that covid would "disappear, like magic", when spring came, or Joe Biden's reasons in getting the Ukrainian prosecutor fired. There are more than 36,000 lies, so there's a lot to choose from.
It was obviously stolen. What is the lie about "non-white immigration?" Are you claiming the homosexuals are not encouraging kids to become homosexuals? Do you actually claim they never said they wanted to reduce funding to the police?

It appears progs like you are telling all the lies.

The great thing about this is, you don’t need to believe anything that I post because I back it up with links and facts“ which you can verify on your own. Unlike you, you just make statements and then fail time and time again to back them up.

For example, you claim that the Twitter files implicate and show proof that the FBI was censoring content on Twitter for the DNC. When I ask you to back that up you just say to Google search or you post a link to all the Twitter files without any specificity. When I make the claim that the Twitter files actually say that there was no evidence found of government involvement, you call bullshit, but I provide a link to the actual tweet that says that. So basically I win and you lose.
I posted you a link to the Twitter files, moron. You could have read it there yourself.

One sentence says the author didn't see any evidence. Unfortunately many other highly credible people have seen evidence, including Elon Musk.

Only the most stubborn prog idiots continue to maintain that Twitter didn't slant the table against conservative.

Forum List

Back