Biden family relieved Hunter was only indicted on gun charges

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

1694815065007.png

WILMINGTON, DE — The Biden family breathed a sigh of relief and launched into celebratory festivities after it was announced that President Joe Biden's son, Hunter, had been indicted on charges of felony gun possession.

"Just the gun charges? That's great news!" said Hunter's stepmother, Jill. "We were expecting so much worse. The really disgusting stuff on his laptop, bribery, sex trafficking, drug dealing, conspiracy to defraud the United States, treason…we thought it would be something really bad. But gun possession? Oh, this is such a great day!"

I suspect democrats will have to return the favor to their Rhino friends some day.

The people that have seen the videos of Hunted raping and torturing what looks like 10-year old Chinese girls on 'the laptop from hell', say "their screams will haunt you if you have a soul." Which leaves out the Bribens....

That little mother fucker better hope daddy lives a LOOOOOONG time to keep him out of prison.... even convicts have standards.

The people that have seen the videos of Hunted raping and torturing what looks like 10-year old Chinese girls on 'the laptop from hell', say "their screams will haunt you if you have a soul." Which leaves out the Bribens....

That little mother fucker better hope daddy lives a LOOOOOONG time to keep him out of prison.... even convicts have standards.
The Trump pee pee tapes, and the tapes of him fondling little girls in his family are going to come out soon

"Just the gun charges?

we thought it would be something really bad. But gun possession? Oh, this is such a great day!"

:eusa_whistle:

Democrats are very serious about cracking down on illegal guns.

:blahblah:

Hunter's gun is not an illegal gun. :auiqs.jpg:

So, he lied.

Oh, this is such a great day!"

Texts reveal Hunter Biden's meltdown over discarded …

View attachment 829892

He should have stored his illegal gun safely.

:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

:oops8:
And it continues. Most people don't and won't pay attention to this shit. Why? The MAGA World and Rightwing nuts have all soiled the narratives and debates with fake shit -- easily proven fake shit.

So normal people will be asked -- how do they tell what is fake and what is real?

Lowell writes that the screenshots of the message as tweeted by Smith, “both include a photo of Mr. Biden not from 2017 but from the White House Easter Egg roll in April 2022 (long after the purported message was sent); both images portray the message in a blue bubble, when WhatsApp messages are in green; one image super-imposed the Chinese flag for the contact ID, when surely that was not how a text or contact was kept; and one purports to be a screenshot with the '. . .' of someone composing a text (as in Apple’s iMessage) when that does not happen on WhatsApp.”

He writes, “In short, the images you circulated online are complete fakes.”

Hunter will go to prison on tax evasion charges... we aren't talking about a blue collar salary he didn't file for and report... we are talking 20 million dollars that he never reported... and the gifts to his dad and family... which brings them into this too... gifts are income Joe... that's what you dems wanted to be law.... Monetary gifts are income... and they never reported them.... A lot of Biden's may be in trouble....

"Bu, bu, bu, but the gun was legal."

:laugh:
It was not stolen. It was not purchased from criminals.

So a guy using drugs lied on a form. Wow! First time offender? Hunter is no criminal, not like Mr. Trump. :auiqs.jpg:

but wet your pants over having gone after Trump's opponent's son.

It's the only charge available that doesn't involve his traitorous grifter old man.
Yes. And it is the least offensive allegation against him and the one most likely to result in a figurative slap on the wrist because nobody really gives a damn about it. And the MSM will then play it up as the investigation into Hunter and Joe is concluded and dealt with and 'justice is done and was 'fairly'' applied and to continue investigation will be reported as 'malicious prosecution.'

It's all pretty bogus and predictable actually. The glaring double standard has also become quite predictable.

But they will spend countless hours on message boards telling you how Hunter is innocent and done nothing wrong.

Like I said, democrats are very serious about their illegal guns.
No one really cares, as Hunter will face the music.

If you want to wet yourself over false beliefs that this speaks to gun control? Go at it. It exposes how fearful you are.

You people will make it so that people start turning in everyone for lying like Hunter did. Unless of course you believe everyone else was honest of the form.

It was not stolen. It was not purchased from criminals.

It was purchased by a drug abuser, which makes him a criminal.

It was then stored improperly. I know this because I've heard and seen many democrats rail against "improperly stored guns".

But go on, it's fun watching you libs spin yourself into oblivion defending the "president's son"., you know a nothingburger.

:popcorn:

It was purchased by a drug abuser, which makes him a criminal.

It was then stored improperly. I know this because I've heard and seen many democrats rail against "improperly stored guns".

But go on, it's fun watching you libs spin yourself into oblivion defending the "president's son"., you know a nothingburger.

:popcorn:
It isn't only Democrats who demand guns be properly stored. And I'm a Democrat and I believe in gun ownership, yet support sensible gun controls. You people are always arguing with phantoms, .. and your red herrings are dried up minnows.

No one is defending the President's son against the charges. He's guilty -- outside of a court of law. Everyone knows it.

It's teh shit surrounding it that you people throw out there, and then have your false arguments. You actually do a disservice to people who believe in responsible gun ownership. You don't see it. Blinded by propaganda and hate.

sad

Forum List

Back