Biden family relieved Hunter was only indicted on gun charges

House passes ‘red flag’ bill as part of gun control push - CNN

The bill is part of the House Democrats’ push on gun control in the wake of recent mass shootings, although the fate of any legislation resides in the Senate amid widespread Republican opposition.
btw, I had absolutely no issues with buying a sweet handgun, and waiting while being checked out. It was not a hassle. Not sure what others whine about so much, as if they fear being discovered to being whackos. And my other things was a concealed carry permit.

and that's no satire

No one is defending the President's son against the charges. He's guilty -- outside of a court of law. Everyone knows it.

Hunter's gun is not an illegal gun. :auiqs.jpg:

Hunter bought the revolver from a federally licensed firearms dealer

So a drug abuser has a melt down? Mr Trump has them almost daily.

It was not stolen. It was not purchased from criminals.

So a guy using drugs lied on a form. Wow! First time offender? Hunter is no criminal, not like Mr. Trump. :auiqs.jpg:

but wet your pants over having gone after Trump's opponent's son.

1694823438978.png

This is all a ridiculous charade.... if Hunted ends up as prison pussy, Plugs and the fake doctor will lose ZERO sleep. They don't give a fuck about that lowlife piece of shit. Although the fake doctor may miss the sex.

The idea is to indict the shitstain on the ONE charge that doesn't involve daddy. Daddy didn't drop the gun in a trash can next to a school - he would have, he just didn't do it this time. Daddy didn't lie on a federal application.... daddy wasn't strung out on crack when he purchased a firearm. Sorry Hunted, you'll get probation and a pardon, but you got to play along with this charade.

Meanwhile, nobody's looking at the $100 Million daddy grifted from foreign governments for political favors. The entire Briben crime family wins.... for now....

biden bribe sign.jpg

"Just the gun charges?

we thought it would be something really bad. But gun possession? Oh, this is such a great day!"

:eusa_whistle:

Democrats are very serious about cracking down on illegal guns.

:blahblah:
Sure, go ahead. Throw the book at Hunter for the gun charge.

But it will be fun to you retards whining the next time one of you is hauled up in front of a judge for the very same crime.

And guaranteed there will be more of you on gun charges than Dems.

And we will laugh and laugh….

Sure, go ahead. Throw the book at Hunter for the gun charge.

Isn't it libs who are constantly howling about gun crimes?

Isn't it libs who constantly lecturing on how you should store your gun properly?

What is the proposal on new gun legislation that would have prevented Hunter from purchasing a gun? And storing it properly?

You libs have a golden opportunity to show how serious you are about slowing gun crime.

:popcorn:

Texts reveal Hunter Biden's meltdown over discarded gun incident

Hunter and Hallie Biden gun texts 1.JPG

Isn't it libs who are constantly howling about gun crimes?

Isn't it libs who constantly lecturing on how you should store your gun properly?

What is the proposal on new gun legislation that would have prevented Hunter from purchasing a gun? And storing it properly?

You libs have a golden opportunity to show how serious you are about slowing gun crime.

:popcorn:

Texts reveal Hunter Biden's meltdown over discarded gun incident

Hunter and Hallie Biden gun texts 1.JPG
Yeah and what part of "throw the books at him" from my post, don't you get?

Like I said, it is going to be fun to see how you retards squirm when the next time one of you get hauled up before a judge for the very same crime.

Let me know if you are still confused. :itsok:

Yeah and what part of "throw the books at him" from my post, don't you get?

Like I said, it is going to be fun to see how you retards squirm when the next time one of you get hauled up before a judge for the very same crime.

Let me know if you are still confused. :itsok:

I have to admit, it is confusing hearing a certain group howl about gun crime and be weak on illegal guns and criminals who use them.

"Oh, this is such a great day!"

The scam is having him indicted on this gun charge that will probably be dismissed because of Bruen and none of the other far more serious corruption charges ever made.

Typical Democrat dishonesty.

Never mind gun charges! :04:

White House Says There Is No Direct Evidence That Hunter Biden Actually Exists -

It was not stolen. It was not purchased from criminals.

So a guy using drugs lied on a form. Wow! First time offender? Hunter is no criminal, not like Mr. Trump. :auiqs.jpg:

but wet your pants over having gone after Trump's opponent's son.
You dolts are always pushing for gun regulation, but when Hunter lies about it all of a sudden you don't care about gun regulations?

This just goes to show you don't give a damn about any of it, other than making it harder for honest and law abiding folk to obtain fire arms.

You dolts are always pushing for gun regulation, but when Hunter lies about it all of a sudden you don't care about gun regulations?

This just goes to show you don't give a damn about any of it, other than making it harder for honest and law abiding folk to obtain fire arms.
actually, I do no such thing.

but carry on. your delusions are a form of entertainment here @ usmb

Forum List

Back