Biden Family Christmas Stocking Photo Leaves Out Hunter Biden’s 3-Year-Old Daughter, Born Out Of Wedlock

It is entirely foolish to imagine that a relationship could be formed between the Bidens and this girl. Hunter was ordered to pay child support. That's the end of his obligation. The old man and Jill have no obligation at all.

Hunter Biden’s out-of-wedlock daughter left out of White House Christmas display​

1 Dec 2021 ~~ By Jessie O'Neill
President Joe Biden and First Lady Jill Biden hung Christmas stockings for six of their grandchildren at the White House but did not include their son Hunter’s illegitimate daughter.
The decorated State Dining Room celebrated the “Gift of Family,” the White House said, and the six stockings hanging over the fireplace were for Naomi, 27, Finnegan, 21, Maisy, 20, Natalie, 17, and Robert Hunter Biden II, 15, and little Beau, 1, according to The Today Show.
Hunter Biden’s three-year-old daughter, Navy Jones Roberts — who was born out of wedlock to a stripper — was reportedly not included in the festive display. The family reportedly has not met the child.
~Snip~
“Every child needs loving parents and loving grandparents. This child could stand a relationship with her father. She could stand a relationship with her grandfather,” Clint Lancaster reportedly said.

Commentary:
Hunter Biden's girlfriend Stripper Lunden Alexis Roberts gave birth to their child Navy Roberts 3 years ago. It took a paternity suit for Hunter to pay up and support his misadventures. However, President Bai Dung and First lady Jill have never recognized the child in any way.
One has to question why?
That is discrimination based on family structure, which is against the rules in Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Leftist workplaces.
I guess Irish blood isn't that thick when it comes to creating bastard children and recognizing them.
Joey Xi and his family may try to ignore their actions. But the rest of America perceives this criminal family for what they really are.
Is she black? Joe doesn't like the blacks.

The MSM would be non-stop about this if it were a Republican President. That is how phony and evil they are.
Of course! We all take this for granted.

How warped will this little child grow up, knowing the Biden family refuses to acknowledge her existence?

What a class act the Biden family is!

Already a thread on this. The Biden’s are absolutely correct. And I really don't like the Biden’s.

I'll bet Hunter doesn't have shared custody, every other weekend visitation and holidays in even numbered years.
Since the mom had to sue him for child support, I doubt he wants visitation, he just wants the little girl to vanish.

wow sad that Joey Xiden will not even recognize his own grandchild

hard to take anything this man says about children seriously in the future

Already a thread on this. The Biden’s are absolutely correct. And I really don't like the Biden’s.

I'll bet Hunter doesn't have shared custody, every other weekend visitation and holidays in even numbered years.
Yeah... because he denied it's existence knowing it was his.

I keep hoping a reporter will ask the stammering shit clown about his youngest grand-daughter... "how is she, Joe? What's her name again?"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Journalism is dead.

I was born out of wedlock
I don't remember being left out of anything.
But, then again, my family was functional

The fact that Hunter "settled" with the mother, and that neither Hunter nor Joe have seen the child, makes it pretty obvious that there's no existing relationship.

Why would you hang a stocking for someone you have no relationship with. That's like you hanging a stocking for... me.

Makes no sense...

Forum List

Back