Biden falls to within margin of error in most states...

How is my question "delusional"? Did Hunter Biden NOT receive $80,000 a month from Burisma for a job he was in no way qualified for?

It's a big lie that he wasn't qualified. I mean, you yourself talk about how he was a financial big player.

Did the Chinese Government not give Hunter Biden's start up a Billion dollars?

Nope. That's called investing. They get the money back, with interest. Claiming it was "given" as a bribe is another big ol' lie.

Can you explain why took place, Mamooth?

Can you explain where your alternate version of reality came from?
Do you even understand what Hunter Biden WAS when this was all taking place, Mamooth? He had just been kicked out of the cushy Navy job he had for testing positive for cocaine. He was a crack addict! He was hanging out with strippers and doing drugs. So did you REALLY want to call THAT guy "qualified"? That's laughable, Mamooth. There is only one reason that Hunter Biden got all that cash from Burisma and the Chinese. They were "buying" Joe Biden!

When Hunter Biden runs for President, you can ask him

Yep. And for now, let's ask Joe about his involvement with the evidence piling up he was setting up the deals and getting a cut
Already been asked and answered
No involvement

Burden of proof is on you. conspiracy theories are not proof

Yes, of course your standard is you investigate Trump based on an accusation and don't stop despite a lack of evidence while we don't investigate Democrats until it's already been proven.

Hunter's business partner's testimony is overwhelmingly sufficient evidence to investigate, particularly with all the e-mails on the laptop and photos of Biden

Burden of proof is on you

All you have is conspiracy theories

...and the newest national polls.

Looking more and more like Trump holds ...

If the "secret Trump voter" theory is accurate...we're looking at a blowout.

Trump approval hits 52% at Rasmussen today.

I just checked rasmussenreports.com. You're right! 52% approval right before the election is pretty damn good. Trump is actually 2 points higher than Obama was.

...and the newest national polls.

Looking more and more like Trump holds ...

If the "secret Trump voter" theory is accurate...we're looking at a blowout.

He's always been there. The polls are just covering their ass so they don't look like complete shit heads when Trump rolls over Biden. To tell you the truth they had me going for a while I kind of expected Biden to take this election. I kept thinking to myself surely the people who run the polls can't be so stupid is to make the same mistake twice. Apparently they're not that stupid. There's a large section of Trump voters here in my town.... Not going to mention the name of the organization or the location lest they be firebombed but they number around 700 and they're all wearing Biden/Harris caps to the polls just before they vote for Trump.

Jo

How is my question "delusional"? Did Hunter Biden NOT receive $80,000 a month from Burisma for a job he was in no way qualified for?

It's a big lie that he wasn't qualified. I mean, you yourself talk about how he was a financial big player.

Nope. That's called investing. They get the money back, with interest. Claiming it was "given" as a bribe is another big ol' lie.

Do you even understand what Hunter Biden WAS when this was all taking place, Mamooth? He had just been kicked out of the cushy Navy job he had for testing positive for cocaine. He was a crack addict! He was hanging out with strippers and doing drugs. So did you REALLY want to call THAT guy "qualified"? That's laughable, Mamooth. There is only one reason that Hunter Biden got all that cash from Burisma and the Chinese. They were "buying" Joe Biden!

It truly doesn't matter who or what Hunter was.
A lot of people pay others for the use of their name.
Having a Biden name on the letterhead is worth something.
It's only a problem if Joe actually then did something in return..
If not, it's just money not all that well spent - but not illegal.

Are you really naive enough to think that the Chinese would give Hunter Biden a Billion dollars and not expect something in return, Billiejeans? You think they did that because they wanted the Biden name on a letterhead? As Joe Biden says..."Come on man!"

You don't have an answer to that question either...do you, Winger?

You actually DO know the answer...you just won't admit it. Joe Biden is running for President. You don't think he owes the American people an honest answer on this?

When was the last time a Republican became a President by winning the popular vote? Old man Bush. When was that?

The last time there was a popular vote presidential election e.g. never. :itsok: You can't declare you won the 'popular vote' when there was never a popular vote election, no popular vote campaign strategy, ads, stops, nothing. Nobody knows who would have won a popular vote election had one been held. Awe, I deflated your talking point.
No, you just gave an opinion. One that is wrong.

Lib please I destroyed you, your ancestors felt the beat down.

Are you really naive enough to think that the Chinese would give Hunter Biden a Billion dollars and not expect something in return, Billiejeans? You think they did that because they wanted the Biden name on a letterhead? As Joe Biden says..."Come on man!"

It's ridiculous on it's face, the Biden crime family rakes in millions and these foreign governments and corrupt oligarchs want nothing in return? Biden claiming he hasn't accepted 1 cent from them his entire life? Possibly the biggest lie he's told this election and he's told some whoppers.

Yep. And for now, let's ask Joe about his involvement with the evidence piling up he was setting up the deals and getting a cut
No involvement

Yes, of course your standard is you investigate Trump based on an accusation and don't stop despite a lack of evidence while we don't investigate Democrats until it's already been proven.

Hunter's business partner's testimony is overwhelmingly sufficient evidence to investigate, particularly with all the e-mails on the laptop and photos of Biden

You just agreed with what I said. You demand proof to investigate ... Democrats.

That while an accusation was enough to investigate Republicans

I don't know.
I doubt it.
But what is a Billion Dollars to a country that totally manipulates it's own currency?
My only point is that my side wanted evidence when President Trump was accused.
To be consistent, my side should want evidence when it is Biden, that's all.
If Hunter conned them out of a Billion Dollars and Joe told them to pound sand,
Then it is simply a bad investment on China's part.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

You actually DO know the answer...you just won't admit it. Joe Biden is running for President. You don't think he owes the American people an honest answer on this?

Your answer is that if Donald J Trump could prosecute Hunter Biden........He would.

His lack of action speaks volumes

No involvement

You just agreed with what I said. You demand proof to investigate ... Democrats.

Trumps own transcripts showed he demanded personal favors in return for Military Aid. They were substantiated by multiple witnesses.

Trump was impeached over it.

Senate Republicans blocked testimony and looked the other way

Your answer is that if Donald J Trump could prosecute Hunter Biden........He would.

His lack of action speaks volumes
Donald Trump could care less about "prosecuting" Hunter Biden! His only concern right now is exposing how corrupt the Biden family has been for decades so the American people can really see who they're being asked to vote for.

No involvement

Trumps own transcripts showed he demanded personal favors in return for Military Aid. They were substantiated by multiple witnesses.

kaz's rule in action (see sig).

The discussion was about Biden. I accept your admission of defeat. Not that you're any sort of challenge

No involvement

The discussion was about Biden. I accept your admission of defeat. Not that you're any sort of challenge
Sorry pal but you can’t play that game of .......NOT FAIR, you are not allowed to talk about TRUMP

No involvement

Sorry pal but you can’t play that game of .......NOT FAIR, you are not allowed to talk about TRUMP

Thread's about Biden, Sport

No involvement

<sob>. You can’t say anything about my President when I criticize Biden

This thread is about the election Skippy

No involvement

<sob>. You can’t say anything about my President when I criticize Biden

This thread is about the election Skippy

Tissue?

It's deflection. Biden is corrupt and it's getting harder and harder for even the leftist fake news media to hide

How's that conspiracy theory doing today, Trumptards? After all, it did flop pretty hard in the debate, where Trump lost according to darn near everyone.

What? You're still going to cling to your failed conspiracy, despite the damage it's done to you? Dang. That's some serious devotion to corruption. You know everyone knows you're lying, but you do it anyways, because that's just your way.

Has confirmed (on film) pedo-masturbator Rudy issued any new talking points for you today? And have you ever considered not echoing the talking points of a confirmed pedo?

When was the last time a Republican became a President by winning the popular vote? Old man Bush. When was that?

The last time there was a popular vote presidential election e.g. never. :itsok: You can't declare you won the 'popular vote' when there was never a popular vote election, no popular vote campaign strategy, ads, stops, nothing. Nobody knows who would have won a popular vote election had one been held. Awe, I deflated your talking point.
No, you just gave an opinion. One that is wrong.

Lib please I destroyed you, your ancestors felt the beat down.
Macho man, little boy?

I don't know.
I doubt it.
But what is a Billion Dollars to a country that totally manipulates it's own currency?
My only point is that my side wanted evidence when President Trump was accused.
To be consistent, my side should want evidence when it is Biden, that's all.
If Hunter conned them out of a Billion Dollars and Joe told them to pound sand,
Then it is simply a bad investment on China's part.
When did Joe Biden EVER tell China to "pound sand"? If you'll remember it was Joe Biden who tried to label Donald Trump a racist when Trump imposed a travel ban on China. When did the Obama Administration EVER stand up to China on anything?
I'm amused that you think a billion dollars is a trifling amount.
Your side wanted "evidence" when Trump was accused? Dude, your side impeached a sitting President without any evidence at all. You knew you had nothing. You knew the impeachment was going to fall flat on it's face. You did it anyways! Don't even TRY and say that you're looking for consistency...that's farce of the highest order!

Forum List

Back