Biden falls to within margin of error in most states...

Who investigated Biden? I asked you this before and you gave no answer then either

A committee is not an investigation.

Trump was investigated endlessly by the FBI, Mueller. Who investigated Biden? No bull shit a committee hearing answers. You said Biden was "investigated." When?

It IS when it's unsubstantiated.

AND what Hunter does has nothing to with his father and his father's conduct has been investigated and nothing wrong was found.

Until it is - all you are doing is positing speculation and allegation.
Humorous, Coyote! You can state that Hunter has nothing to do with his father all you want but if you can't provide a logical reason why Burisma and the Chinese Government were giving huge amounts of money to a cocaine addicted loser like Hunter Biden then your protestations are amusing at best! You can't...can you?

Coyote just wants proof that the Bidens are guilty before we can investigate them.

Wasn't that her standard for Trump???? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Where did you get that from Kaz? I'm guessing you pulled it out of your ass.

Do you know how this sort of stuff works?

First...you need something referred to as evidence...then that needs to be examined as to whether it's credible and authentic, and if it indicates a crime may have been committed. If all that is affirmed you have reason to investigate further. If investigation concludes a crime may have been committed you have indictments, trials and convictions or no conviction.

I understand your confusion though. In the Trump Zone you follow a different procedure. You first assign guilt. Then you dig up evidence. If none can be found that sustains scrutiny, you make it up, redact it, infer and imply, create non existent connections and then accuse the media, law enforcement, and everyone else of covering it up and lying. You then go to trial by mob with sustained chants of "lock him/her up" as proof of guilt and conviction.

You can thank me for your education later :)

Who investigated Biden? I asked you this before and you gave no answer then either

Trump was investigated endlessly by the FBI, Mueller. Who investigated Biden? No bull shit a committee hearing answers. You said Biden was "investigated." When?

Moving the goalposts now are we?

AND what Hunter does has nothing to with his father and his father's conduct has been investigated and nothing wrong was found.

Humorous, Coyote! You can state that Hunter has nothing to do with his father all you want but if you can't provide a logical reason why Burisma and the Chinese Government were giving huge amounts of money to a cocaine addicted loser like Hunter Biden then your protestations are amusing at best! You can't...can you?

Coyote just wants proof that the Bidens are guilty before we can investigate them.

Wasn't that her standard for Trump???? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

First...you need something referred to as evidence...then that needs to be examined as to whether it's credible and authentic, and if it indicates a crime may have been committed. If all that is affirmed you have reason to investigate further. If investigation concludes a crime may have been committed you have indictments, trials and convictions or no conviction.

I understand your confusion though. In the Trump Zone you follow a different procedure. You first assign guilt. Then you dig up evidence. If none can be found that sustains scrutiny, you make it up, redact it, infer and imply, create non existent connections and then accuse the media, law enforcement, and everyone else of covering it up and lying. You then go to trial by mob with sustained chants of "lock him/her up" as proof of guilt and conviction.

Right. They have Biden's laptop and his partner said that Joe and Hunter were on the take.

What is the term for that? Oh yeah, EVIDENCE.

Yet you still don't want an investigation. That while you supported investigating the Trump transition team for colluding with Russia for 2 1/2 years before Mueller finally said no evidence. You know, like the Obama transition team did when they won the election in 2008? And every other administration does?

And I'm not interested in your bringing up what anyone else said in terms of locking anyone up. I advocated Biden being investigated. The locking up you made up, it has nothing to do with me

Trump will deliver another astonishing crucifixion of stupidity, arrogance, and over-confidence.

No, "we" are not moving the goal posts. You are.

Even your own article didn't say Biden was "investigated." I used the same term the same way. The executive branch does "investigations." You conflated a committee hearing with an investigation. That is moving the goal posts.

Committees have no investigators, they just call witnesses. You seriously don't understand the difference?

Committees don't analyze laptops, they don't go out and interview witnesses and build a case. They can't indict anyone. They just call people in. It's not remotely an "investigation" as you claimed

Even your own article didn't say Biden was "investigated." I used the same term the same way. The executive branch does "investigations." You conflated a committee hearing with an investigation. That is moving the goal posts.

Committees have no investigators, they just call witnesses. You seriously don't understand the difference?

An inquiry is no different from an investigation.

Had they discovered substance, they would have advanced a further investigation.

You're splitting hairs here.

An inquiry is no different from an investigation.

Had they discovered substance, they would have advanced a further investigation.

You're splitting hairs here.

That's a load of crap.

Dumbest thing you've ever said. Committee hearings are done by legislatures, not the executive branch. They can't indict anyone. They don't go build a case, they don't investigate the contents of laptops. I can't believe you said that

Right. They have Biden's laptop and his partner said that Joe and Hunter were on the take.

What is the term for that? Oh yeah, EVIDENCE.

Yet you still don't want an investigation. That while you supported investigating the Trump transition team for colluding with Russia for 2 1/2 years before Mueller finally said no evidence. You know, like the Obama transition team did when they won the election in 2008? And every other administration does?

And I'm not interested in your bringing up what anyone else said in terms of locking anyone up. I advocated Biden being investigated. The locking up you made up, it has nothing to do with me

Specifically where did his partner say Joe was "on the take"? Got a quote?

Yup, I supported investigating Trump, there was good reason to. AND, if law enforcement (not the MOB) determine there is sufficient grounds to investigate Biden, I'll support that as well.

How about you? Did you support the Russia investigation? Or...is it only when it's the other guys? Rhetorical question.

Funny you ask that. I do.

Tony Bobulinski: "The Biden family aggressively leveraged the Biden family name to make millions of dollars from foreign entities even though some were from communist controlled China."

Tony is Hunter Biden's business partner

Tony Bobulinski: "The Biden family aggressively leveraged the Biden family name to make millions of dollars from foreign entities even though some were from communist controlled China."

How exactly is that "on the take"? How is it any different than using the Trump family name to make millions of dollars from foreign entities (including China, where he has a bank account and has paid Chinese taxes)?

How exactly is that "on the take"? How is it any different than using the Trump family name to make millions of dollars from foreign entities (including China, where he has a bank account and has paid Chinese taxes)?

What does Trump having a bank account in China have to do with corruption?

I'm still having trouble taking you seriously after you said a committee hearing being different from a law enforcement investigation is "splitting hairs." That's a level of total dishonesty I never expected from you.

So let's review unanswered questions.

1) You wanted to investigate Trump's kids if we investigate Hunter. You still haven't answered my question what we are going to investigate them for

2) What exactly are you accusing Trump of for having a bank account in China?

Your standard has clearly been to investigate the Trumps freely sans evidence. But if we investigate Hunter we have to investigate Trump's kids just cuz

That is only if you assume the margin of error favors you in every state. Tall order.
Keep up that wishful thinking.
If you've read Winger's angst the last 4 years you probably realize he hasn't eaten, slept, or pinched a loaf since 2016. He's holding a single lottery ticket which, for the next 2 weeks, allows him to at least dream of future glory. It's just ... sad.
That is only if you assume the margin of error favors you in every state. Tall order
Also consider that Trump's numbers are rising while Biden's are falling.
Trump is working his ass off doing multiple rallies every day. Don't forget how Hunter's laptop and proof of pay-to-play will hurt Biden going forward.
Which was predictable. The same pollsters who blew 2016 will cover their butts over the next 2 weeks to minimize the damage to their creds. Of course, there is no penalty for lying to leftards ... they seem to enjoy being treated like mushrooms.

If you've read Winger's angst the last 4 years you probably realize he hasn't eaten, slept, or pinched a loaf since 2016. He's holding a single lottery ticket which, for the next 2 weeks, allows him to at least dream of future glory. It's just ... sad

If you read my posts over the last four years, you will see I repeatedly refer to him as......Our President

I accept that the American voter made a major mistake in electing a man so unsuited to be President.

I doubt Trump will fool us twice

An inquiry is no different from an investigation

Here's a difference. An investigation has ... investigators ...

In an investigation they have a laptop. They hack it, they get the e-mails and other contents, they go run down those leads. They interview witnesses. They verify that the e-mail sent were received by the recipient named on the lap top. They set perjury traps for witnesses (if they are Mueller or a Democrat investigator). They offer deals for witnesses. Then the build a case.

In a Senate inquiry, they have a laptop. They ask if anyone knows what's on it. They have no investigators, the answer is the answer. Nope, no idea. There is no next step.

At the Federal level, investigations are run by the executive branch. The legislature does not investigate. They hold hearings and ask people what they already know.

That those are the same is totally beneath anyone who even pretends to have intellectual honesty.

So is Hunter Biden's business partner stating that Joe Biden involved "evidence" yet? No, huh?

When was the last time a Republican became a President by winning the popular vote? Old man Bush. When was that?

The last time there was a popular vote presidential election e.g. never. :itsok: You can't declare you won the 'popular vote' when there was never a popular vote election, no popular vote campaign strategy, ads, stops, nothing. Nobody knows who would have won a popular vote election had one been held. Awe, I deflated your talking point.

I ask you to give me a rational explanation for why Burisma and the Chinese Government would give a crack addict like Hunter Biden huge amounts of money for jobs he had ZERO qualifications for...and you run from that question like it's a torch and you're soaked in gasoline! How come you can't answer that, Coyote? As I said earlier...Occam's Razor comes into play here. The simplest explanation is that both Burisma and the Chinese Government were giving money to Hunter Biden because they thought it would influence Joe Biden. If you have any OTHER explanation then I would LOVE to hear it!

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Trump was investigated endlessly by the FBI, Mueller.

And they concluded he'd be indicted, if he wasn't president.

Who investigated Biden?

Who investigated you?

Despite your lust for a Stalinist system, that's not how the legal ssystem works. You can't investigate people just because TheParty wants it. There has to be evidence of crime, as there was with Trump.

I ask you to give me a rational explanation for why Burisma and the Chinese Government would give a crack addict like Hunter Biden huge amounts of money for jobs he had ZERO qualifications for..

And we pointed out you're just repeating some totally crazy shit

The most simple theory that explains all of the obsserved evidence, and thus the theory mostly likely to be correct, is that you're brainlessly repeating some party propaganda fed to you by corrupt and treasonous Trump cronies.

I ask you to give me a rational explanation for why Burisma and the Chinese Government would give a crack addict like Hunter Biden huge amounts of money for jobs he had ZERO qualifications for..

And we pointed out you're just repeating some totally crazy shit

The most simple theory that explains all of the obsserved evidence, and thus the theory mostly likely to be correct, is that you're brainlessly repeating some party propaganda fed to you by corrupt and treasonous Trump cronies.
How does THAT answer my question, Mamooth?
Would you like to help out Coyote and explain why Burisma and the Chinese Government would give huge amounts of money to an obviously troubled crack addict that had just been kicked out of the Navy for drug abuse if they weren't trying to buy influence with Joe Biden?

Forum List

Back