Biden falls to within margin of error in most states...

That is only if you assume the margin of error favors you in every state.

Tall order

So I'm curious, what do you think about several random topics? Hunter Biden, China, money laundering, crack pipes and child rape. Please pick any or all of the above. :)

I'll come in.

Hunter Biden? So what? He isn't on the ticket. Let's investigate the Trump children while we're at it.

Money Laundering - unproven, Hunter isn't on the ticket.
Crack pipes - Hunter isn't on the ticket.
Child Rape - unproven, Hunter isn't on the ticket.

So...gonna apply your same standards to the Trump kiddos? Or do they get a free pass?

Rudy Giuliani is not on the ticket either
Is Trump going to defend his going to a hotel room with a 15 year old girl?

Ah....not 15 and nothing happened. That is unlike the pictures of the child rapist Biden.

Actually QUITE LIKE the pictures ... because:
no one has authenticated them
no one has authenticated much of anything regarding them and most of the allegations - emails are genuine seemingly, but what's implied into them is not what is necessarily there.

Try to apply the same standards to both.

When law enforcement takes action, I'll pay attention.

I can authenicate the pictures I've seen. Jesus, its Hunter Biden with a crack pipe in his mouth!!! Damn.....please don't be so obtuse. Even the Biden's are not denying it.

1. In this era of deep fakes, excellent photoshops, etc. how can you, without access to any original material, authenticate ANYTHING? Seriously.

Now...I don't doubt that is Hunter with a crack pipe. He already has that reputation - it's known he was an addict.

But the other stuff?

And again - WHO is on the ticket and WHY should we care about Hunter?
His father is on the ticket! So did you want to take a crack at explaining why you're not concerned about what looks like blatant influence peddling by the Biden family?

Tall order

True...but even the pollsters admit they have trouble polling Republicans.

Add a sprinkle of bias and a dash of incumbent advantage...

I think that is a myth

Republicans I see have no problem wearing MAGA hats, Trump/Pence bumper stickers and putting Trump flags on their lawns.

But somehow, they are shy about telling pollsters that they support Trump
Many Republicans do all of those things but many conservatives don't because they fear vandalism by the left. There really is a silent bloc of voters out there that aren't being heard from. If Trump is going to win again it will be them that carries him across the finish line.

I never talked to a pollster in 2016 and I lived in a battleground State and voted for Gary Johnson.

I never talked to a pollster in 2020 and I live in a battleground State and I'm voting for Donald Trump.

There are a lot of us out there. I never considered answering the phone for pollsters, not ever. I'm not shy, I just have no respect for the job they are doing

Makes one wonder how many hidden Biden supporters are out there then.
Since Democrats always seem to be "over sampled" Coyote...it would seem that they're the people who have nothing else to do and are willing to sit through ten minutes of questionnaires. Conservatives on the other hand have work they need to do and usually defer.

I live in a deep red state. Many conservatives are on welfare. Your claim doesn't wash.

Tall order

So I'm curious, what do you think about several random topics? Hunter Biden, China, money laundering, crack pipes and child rape. Please pick any or all of the above. :)

I'll come in.

Hunter Biden? So what? He isn't on the ticket. Let's investigate the Trump children while we're at it.

So...gonna apply your same standards to the Trump kiddos? Or do they get a free pass?

Ah....not 15 and nothing happened. That is unlike the pictures of the child rapist Biden.

no one has authenticated much of anything regarding them and most of the allegations - emails are genuine seemingly, but what's implied into them is not what is necessarily there.

I can authenicate the pictures I've seen. Jesus, its Hunter Biden with a crack pipe in his mouth!!! Damn.....please don't be so obtuse. Even the Biden's are not denying it.

1. In this era of deep fakes, excellent photoshops, etc. how can you, without access to any original material, authenticate ANYTHING? Seriously.

Now...I don't doubt that is Hunter with a crack pipe. He already has that reputation - it's known he was an addict.

But the other stuff?

His father is on the ticket! So did you want to take a crack at explaining why you're not concerned about what looks like blatant influence peddling by the Biden family?

So...hold on....if a grown child is a criminal, you judge the father? Hunter is not on the ticket.

I'm more concerned about the blatant influence peddling by the Trump crime family - who's members have already been convicted of crimes such as swindling charities.

Tall order

I think that is a myth

Republicans I see have no problem wearing MAGA hats, Trump/Pence bumper stickers and putting Trump flags on their lawns.

Many Republicans do all of those things but many conservatives don't because they fear vandalism by the left. There really is a silent bloc of voters out there that aren't being heard from. If Trump is going to win again it will be them that carries him across the finish line.

I never talked to a pollster in 2016 and I lived in a battleground State and voted for Gary Johnson.

I never talked to a pollster in 2020 and I live in a battleground State and I'm voting for Donald Trump.

There are a lot of us out there. I never considered answering the phone for pollsters, not ever. I'm not shy, I just have no respect for the job they are doing

Based on the willingness of Biden supporters to scream it in our faces, zero.

Biden supporters love telling us they are voting against Trump.

In reality the question is how many will show up. Which doubles the split. How many unpolled Trump supporters will vote for Trump? How many Trump haters won't show up.

Both work for Trump and against Biden. Did you happen to follow the 2016 election at all?

Kaz...I live in Trump Territory...I see plenty of Trumpsters screaming it. I see it on the internet. I hear it on the radio. They aren't shy.

Trump supporters are more enthusiastic than Biden supporters. That's pretty well established.

2016 isn't comparable frankly...too many differences.
Clinton is not on the ticket.
Biden doesn't work well as a foil to gin jp partisan hate.
Trump has an established record now.
Trump is no longer the outsider.
Trump DOES have an established record! Before the pandemic devastated the world's economies, Trump had given the US some of it's best economic numbers ever. So why on earth would you not want THAT guy to be leading us out of a recession?

Tall order

I think that is a myth

In reality the question is how many will show up. Which doubles the split. How many unpolled Trump supporters will vote for Trump? How many Trump haters won't show up.

Both work for Trump and against Biden. Did you happen to follow the 2016 election at all?

Kaz...I live in Trump Territory...I see plenty of Trumpsters screaming it. I see it on the internet. I hear it on the radio. They aren't shy.

Trump supporters are more enthusiastic than Biden supporters. That's pretty well established.

Trump DOES have an established record! Before the pandemic devastated the world's economies, Trump had given the US some of it's best economic numbers ever. So why on earth would you not want THAT guy to be leading us out of a recession?

The strength of the record depends on your point of view.

Trump's record stands in opposition to my own values and beliefs.

That said why isn't Trump campaigning on his record?

Tall order

I think that is a myth

Since Democrats always seem to be "over sampled" Coyote...it would seem that they're the people who have nothing else to do and are willing to sit through ten minutes of questionnaires. Conservatives on the other hand have work they need to do and usually defer.

I live in a deep red state. Many conservatives are on welfare. Your claim doesn't wash.

How the hell do you know welfare recipient's political leaning?

That's stupid

Tall order

I think that is a myth

The problem is well beyond over sampling.

In theory, you would poll a random sample of Americans. If you did that, you'd not care what party they belong to if the overall sample was sufficiently random.

To poll more cheaply, more frequently, and to get the outcome they want, they actually build all sorts of assumptions into their models. Republican/Democrats/Independent is only one. They have traditional voting models of States, races, etc. build into their models.

So, for example, if Trump really did get 20% of black vote, that would not be reflected in their models when their models are based on traditional voting patterns. Same with Hispanics, etc.

So the bottom line is that if the reports are true that Trump could overperform in those groups, then it could be a bloodbath for Trump over Biden. The polls aren't designed to catch that, at least not the polls running into the election.

Another problem for pollsters include new voters, who vote almost 100% and have been heavily Republican.

Democrat and left pollsters (most of the polls) are praying heavily that historical voting patterns will hold when it doesn't look like they will

Tall order

I think that is a myth

That's stupid

Same way you know Dems "aren't working".

Tall order

I'll come in.

But the other stuff?

So...hold on....if a grown child is a criminal, you judge the father? Hunter is not on the ticket.

I'm more concerned about the blatant influence peddling by the Trump crime family - who's members have already been convicted of crimes such as swindling charities.
Oh, for god's sake, Coyote...use your head for once! Hunter Biden has NOTHING to "peddle" except for access to his father! To claim that Joe Biden isn't complicit in what Hunter was doing is LAUGHABLE!

What member of the Trump family has been convicted of swindling charities?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Tall order

I think that is a myth

I don't even know what that means. What are you talking about that he isn't running on his record?

Tall order

I'll come in.

But the other stuff?

Oh, for god's sake, Coyote...use your head for once! Hunter Biden has NOTHING to "peddle" except for access to his father! To claim that Joe Biden isn't complicit in what Hunter was doing is LAUGHABLE!

Remember Billy Carter?

Tall order

I think that is a myth

I don't even know what that means. What are you talking about that he isn't running on his record?

His campaign seems to have been primarily personal attacks, largely unsubstantiated, on Biden and his son Hunter. Why isn't he magnifying his economic record? Talking about his foreign policy? Giving us his vision for a second term?

Tall order

I think that is a myth

His campaign seems to have been primarily personal attacks, largely unsubstantiated, on Biden and his son Hunter. Why isn't he magnifying his economic record? Talking about his foreign policy? Giving us his vision for a second term?

You're a racist! You love Nazis! Every Covid death is your fault! You hate women!

Yeah, "TRUMP" is the one with unsubstantiated personal attacks.

Now you're just getting ridiculous.

If you hate Trump that much, fine, but you're just lying now. Listen to Biden for five minutes

Tall order

I'll come in.

But the other stuff?

Remember Billy Carter?
Billy Carter is a member of the Trump family?

Tall order

I think that is a myth

You're a racist! You love Nazis! Every Covid death is your fault! You hate women!

If you hate Trump that much, fine, but you're just lying now. Listen to Biden for five minutes

Trump has plenty of unsubstantiated personal attacks he initiates regularly in his tweet storms. However, I did not say he he is the only one, so stop lying.

True or untrue - which campaign has been indulging in the most of this sort of dirt throwing? It's Trump. And it's turning off independent voters and other groups. Instead of discussing the economy, he brings up Hunter Biden. Is Biden attacking the Trump children? Their use of their father's position? Spreading speculation and innuendo? He seems not to have at this point, gone after them. He seems to be more geared towards policy discussion, with or not you agree with it.

It's hard for me to understand why you don't see this characteristics in Trump. Why not just acknowledge it and say it doesn't matter you like what he's done?

Tall order

I think that is a myth

It's not a "personal attack" to point out that what the Biden's have been doing REEKS of corruption, Coyote! I'm still waiting for the first of you on the left to give a plausible explanation for a Ukrainian energy company to hire Hunter to sit on their board at $80,000 a month when he had no experience in the energy field...and no experience with the Ukraine...and most of all...HAD JUST BEEN KICKED OUT OF THE NAVY BECAUSE HE FAILED A DRUG TEST FOR COCAINE!!! When you give me a non corrupt reason for THAT taking place then you can explain why the Chinese Government would give Hunter Biden's start up company a Billion dollars?

• Thanks

Tall order

I think that is a myth

That's stupid

Same way you know Dems "aren't working".

Evidently they're not if they're on welfare.

My home state is deep red....guess who's the welfare crowd?

Good grief, everyone knows

Tall order

I think that is a myth

Trump has plenty of unsubstantiated personal attacks he initiates regularly in his tweet storms. However, I did not say he he is the only one, so stop lying.

True or untrue - which campaign has been indulging in the most of this sort of dirt throwing? It's Trump. And it's turning off independent voters and other groups. Instead of discussing the economy, he brings up Hunter Biden. Is Biden attacking the Trump children? Their use of their father's position? Spreading speculation and innuendo? He seems not to have at this point, gone after them. He seems to be more geared towards policy discussion, with or not you agree with it.

It's hard for me to understand why you don't see this characteristics in Trump. Why not just acknowledge it and say it doesn't matter you like what he's done?
Do you really not see that the entire Biden campaign is built upon attacking Trump personally? Are you not seeing the ads that they're running? If we were only talking about the economy and who's plan for it would be best for the country...then this election would be the biggest landslide in modern American history! Biden needs to make this about Trump because he can't run on the issues!

• Thanks

Tall order

I think that is a myth

How wrong you are..........Trump is an outsider hence the attacks from both the left and right aka the swamp.
Clinton atleast had some psychos who were enthused by her being the first woman president.......Biden has no one and hence the smaller crowds for him at his rallies.
Pedo bidens are going to be bringing a huge element of hate.
Trump does have an established record---and its a great one.
Pedo Hunter and bribe taking Joe are ....along with Hoe harris.

• Thanks
If there is a margin for error of plus or minus four and Biden leads by four, then it means Biden may lead by zero to eight

It doesn’t mean they are tied

New Topics

Forum List

Back