Biden falls to within margin of error in most states...

How's that conspiracy theory doing today, Trumptards? After all, it did flop pretty hard in the debate, where Trump lost according to darn near everyone.

What? You're still going to cling to your failed conspiracy, despite the damage it's done to you? Dang. That's some serious devotion to corruption. You know everyone knows you're lying, but you do it anyways, because that's just your way.

Has confirmed (on film) pedo-masturbator Rudy issued any new talking points for you today? And have you ever considered not echoing the talking points of a confirmed pedo?
Still not answering the question why Burisma would give a crack addict like Hunter Biden $80,000 a month when he knew nothing about the energy sector or the Ukraine? Still not answering the question why the Chinese Government would give a crack addict like Hunter Biden a Billion dollars in "start up" money when he'd just been kicked out of the Navy for failing a drug test?

Oh, no...you can't answer those two very pointed questions...but you'll try your best to divert the conversation...won't you?

Last night debate did Biden no favors but votes have been cast, so the question is from today until November 3rd will there be enough votes for Trump and can he pull a Truman on the Democratic Party?

How is my question "delusional"? Did Hunter Biden NOT receive $80,000 a month from Burisma for a job he was in no way qualified for?

It's a big lie that he wasn't qualified. I mean, you yourself talk about how he was a financial big player.

Did the Chinese Government not give Hunter Biden's start up a Billion dollars?

Nope. That's called investing. They get the money back, with interest. Claiming it was "given" as a bribe is another big ol' lie.

Can you explain why took place, Mamooth?

Can you explain where your alternate version of reality came from?
Do you even understand what Hunter Biden WAS when this was all taking place, Mamooth? He had just been kicked out of the cushy Navy job he had for testing positive for cocaine. He was a crack addict! He was hanging out with strippers and doing drugs. So did you REALLY want to call THAT guy "qualified"? That's laughable, Mamooth. There is only one reason that Hunter Biden got all that cash from Burisma and the Chinese. They were "buying" Joe Biden!

How is my question "delusional"? Did Hunter Biden NOT receive $80,000 a month from Burisma for a job he was in no way qualified for?

It's a big lie that he wasn't qualified. I mean, you yourself talk about how he was a financial big player.

Nope. That's called investing. They get the money back, with interest. Claiming it was "given" as a bribe is another big ol' lie.

Do you even understand what Hunter Biden WAS when this was all taking place, Mamooth? He had just been kicked out of the cushy Navy job he had for testing positive for cocaine. He was a crack addict! He was hanging out with strippers and doing drugs. So did you REALLY want to call THAT guy "qualified"? That's laughable, Mamooth. There is only one reason that Hunter Biden got all that cash from Burisma and the Chinese. They were "buying" Joe Biden!

It truly doesn't matter who or what Hunter was.
A lot of people pay others for the use of their name.
Having a Biden name on the letterhead is worth something.
It's only a problem if Joe actually then did something in return..
If not, it's just money not all that well spent - but not illegal.

Are you really naive enough to think that the Chinese would give Hunter Biden a Billion dollars and not expect something in return, Billiejeans? You think they did that because they wanted the Biden name on a letterhead? As Joe Biden says..."Come on man!"

I don't know.
I doubt it.
But what is a Billion Dollars to a country that totally manipulates it's own currency?
My only point is that my side wanted evidence when President Trump was accused.
To be consistent, my side should want evidence when it is Biden, that's all.
If Hunter conned them out of a Billion Dollars and Joe told them to pound sand,
Then it is simply a bad investment on China's part.
When did Joe Biden EVER tell China to "pound sand"? If you'll remember it was Joe Biden who tried to label Donald Trump a racist when Trump imposed a travel ban on China. When did the Obama Administration EVER stand up to China on anything?
I'm amused that you think a billion dollars is a trifling amount.
Your side wanted "evidence" when Trump was accused? Dude, your side impeached a sitting President without any evidence at all. You knew you had nothing. You knew the impeachment was going to fall flat on it's face. You did it anyways! Don't even TRY and say that you're looking for consistency...that's farce of the highest order!

I laugh
I am probably the most fervent supporter of President Trump on the board.

I just don't like witch hunts, or smears without evidence - whichever side is doing it.

Are you really naive enough to think that the Chinese would give Hunter Biden a Billion dollars and not expect something in return, Billiejeans? You think they did that because they wanted the Biden name on a letterhead? As Joe Biden says..."Come on man!"

I don't know.
I doubt it.
But what is a Billion Dollars to a country that totally manipulates it's own currency?
When did Joe Biden EVER tell China to "pound sand"? If you'll remember it was Joe Biden who tried to label Donald Trump a racist when Trump imposed a travel ban on China. When did the Obama Administration EVER stand up to China on anything?
Your side wanted "evidence" when Trump was accused? Dude, your side impeached a sitting President without any evidence at all. You knew you had nothing. You knew the impeachment was going to fall flat on it's face. You did it anyways! Don't even TRY and say that you're looking for consistency...that's farce of the highest order!

I laugh

I just don't like witch hunts, or smears without evidence - whichever side is doing it.
Witch hunt? Interesting...
So Hunter Biden DIDN'T get $80,000 a month for a job he was totally unqualified for? He DIDN'T get a Billion dollars from the Chinese government in start up money right after getting throw out of the Navy for failing a drug test for cocaine? Did you want to explain those things rationally, Billiejeans? Winger and Coyote can't...maybe you can?

I don't know.
I doubt it.

I laugh

So Hunter Biden DIDN'T get $80,000 a month for a job he was totally unqualified for? He DIDN'T get a Billion dollars from the Chinese government in start up money right after getting throw out of the Navy for failing a drug test for cocaine? Did you want to explain those things rationally, Billiejeans? Winger and Coyote can't...maybe you can?

Those two are progressive idiots I would be surprised if they can tie their shoes.

Do you understand that it is not against any law to willingly overpay for something, yes?
Hunter was probably not worth all that much, really.
The payments themselves don't constitute anything other than possible bad judgment on the payers part.
Their is no crime until someone in the Government ( The big guy, Joe) does something on the payers behalf.

This is the easy stuff, it get's harder from here.

I don't know.
I doubt it.

I laugh

Those two are progressive idiots I would be surprised if they can tie their shoes.

Do you understand that it is not against any law to willingly overpay for something, yes?
Hunter was probably not worth all that much, really.
The payments themselves don't constitute anything other than possible bad judgment on the payers part.
Their is no crime until someone in the Government ( The big guy, Joe) does something on the payers behalf.

This is the easy stuff, it get's harder from here.
Let's use a little common sense here, Billiejeans! Hunter Biden was only "worth" something if he was able to do things for those that paid him huge amounts of money! What those payments "constitute" is a belief by Burisma and the Chinese Government that they WERE getting something in return for the $80,000 a month and the Billion dollar start up money!

With that in mind...there is no witch hunt! What there is are red flags waving back in forth in front of your eyes! The question ISN'T whether Burisma and China tried to buy political influence with Joe Biden...the question is did they SUCCEED and did any of that money end up in Joe Biden's pocket?

Meanwhile, back in reality, the conspiracy theory wheezed its last, after it was found. Bobulinski's claims were all fake, as shown by his own evidence.

Don't feel too bad, Trump cultists. We know you lack the brains to understand how you're constantly being played. We blame the evil men who manipulate you. You're not evil; you're just stupid.

Meanwhile, back in reality, the conspiracy theory wheezed its last, after it was found. Bobulinski's claims were all fake, as shown by his own evidence.

Don't feel too bad, Trump cultists. We know you lack the brains to understand how you're constantly being played. We blame the evil men who manipulate you. You're not evil; you're just stupid.
You know what's amusing, Mamooth? Time after time your liberal icons enter public service not so wealthy and leave fabulously wealthy...yet you still buy their bullshit that they're there working hard for YOU! Joe Biden, the Clintons, Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi...they've all played you for a fool.

New Topics

Forum List

Back