Biden falls on his ass at Air Force graduation

Donald Trump was hospitalized for 3 days with a cold after being airlifted by copter. Chris Christie nearly died from a cold. Biden survived a high speed bike wreck and was savagely attacked by a sand bag and is still going to outlive them both.

Here's that "high speed bike wreck" in case anyone wants to laugh at citygator again:
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

d217592c9a84704e85572e94fcded70f

I wonder. Let's just say, there isn't one lie that we all can point to.

Hillary said she was under sniper fire.

Obama said you can keep your doctor

Bush said there were WMD's in Iraq

Bill said he didn't have sexual relations with that woman

Trump said he didn't try to pull a coup, he didn't rape a woman, he wasn't playing politics when he callled Ukraine, he didn't keep classified documents, he didn't run his business from the White House, he didn't hire illegals, he said he did pay his fair share of taxes, corona was a hoax,

Trump seems to think because everyone has lied, it's okay to be a liar.
The top 4 lied about more than that. Even you are lying right now.

Panicked Lefties: QUICK! Send in REUTERS to clean this up!

Enough normies still believe they aren't regime propagandists, like our AP.

Me: No thanks, I remember when my unvaccinated status was a threat to society, and Mueller was totally gonna prove Trump was a Russian asset.

Yeah Reuters, I see you.

Panicked Lefties: QUICK! Send in REUTERS to clean this up!

Enough normies still believe they aren't regime propagandists, like our AP.

Me: No thanks, I remember when my unvaccinated status was a threat to society, and Mueller was totally gonna prove Trump was a Russian asset.

Yeah Reuters, I see you.
Just the facts reportage---I guess most in US don't recall the style~

This extended version from the Blaze shows he was already confused and had to have staff point him where to go several times:

Those damn FAKE NEWSers.

I thought Reuters would have released this first.

Weird.

Yet you can’t name one real lie.

Biden, as well as every Dem, lies his ass off every time he opens his mouth.
The most dangerous lie: The coronavirus was under control

Here is a lie that shows us he's just as big of a liar as George Santos

He said he was once named Michigan’s Man of the Year

Trump has never lived in Michigan. Why would he have been named Michigan’s Man of the Year years before his presidency?

He wouldn’t have been. He wasn’t. And yet this lie he appeared to have invented in the final week of his 2016 campaign became a staple of his 2020 campaign, repeated at Michigan rally after rally.

This is my favorite lie

They were almost always male. They were almost always large. They were almost always blue-collar. And, according to the President, they kept walking up to him crying tears of gratitude – even though they had almost always not previously cried for years.

Trump’s series of Tears Stories – which sometimes doubled as “Sir” Stories – helped me understand his lying as a kind of performance art.

The stories were oddly grandiose, like something you’d hear from a two-bit foreign strongman. They were also pure shtick. Trump was like a touring stand-up comic, refining and re-using his favored dishonesty bits until they stopped working for him.

If he was in PA, it was steal workers who came up to him crying. If it was coal country, it was a coal miner who came up to him crying. Every stop he told the same story only he changed up who was crying depending on the audience.

He sure sold you.

Her comment just solidifies the idea that she is partisanlyinsane.
First off, I'm a dude. Second, I said I know of no lie that Carter ever told. I don't believe Republicans ever accused Carter back then of being a liar. Do you?

Of all the presidents, who do you think is the most decent human? It has to be Carter right? I'm not saying he was a great president. In fact I think he was too good of a man to be president.

The most dangerous lie: The coronavirus was under control

Here is a lie that shows us he's just as big of a liar as George Santos

He said he was once named Michigan’s Man of the Year

Trump has never lived in Michigan. Why would he have been named Michigan’s Man of the Year years before his presidency?

He wouldn’t have been. He wasn’t. And yet this lie he appeared to have invented in the final week of his 2016 campaign became a staple of his 2020 campaign, repeated at Michigan rally after rally.

This is my favorite lie

They were almost always male. They were almost always large. They were almost always blue-collar. And, according to the President, they kept walking up to him crying tears of gratitude – even though they had almost always not previously cried for years.

Trump’s series of Tears Stories – which sometimes doubled as “Sir” Stories – helped me understand his lying as a kind of performance art.

The stories were oddly grandiose, like something you’d hear from a two-bit foreign strongman. They were also pure shtick. Trump was like a touring stand-up comic, refining and re-using his favored dishonesty bits until they stopped working for him.

If he was in PA, it was steal workers who came up to him crying. If it was coal country, it was a coal miner who came up to him crying. Every stop he told the same story only he changed up who was crying depending on the audience.

He sure sold you.

LOL

1685720643217.png

Of all the presidents, who do you think is the most decent human? It has to be Carter right? I'm not saying he was a great president. In fact I think he was too good of a man to be president.

Did Carter set up LLCs to have millions syphoned to his family members - including his young grand daughter - as bribes?

Did Carter bomb innocent civilians in the Middle East?

Did Carter tell people they could only identify as "black" if they voted for him?

Did Carter force an experimental "vaccine" on all federal employees in response to a virus with an infinitesimal mortality rate?

Did Carter touch his young daughter inappropriately in the shower?

Was his son a complete crackhead douchebag, shielded by the FBI while he committed all sorts of crimes, including a gun crime?

I could go and on and on.

And you'll continue to be utterly clueless.

Biden 2024....LOLOLOLOLOLOL.yeah RIP in 2024

It was somewhat stunning when Trump recently showed some humility and acknowledged his age and health during an interview with The Washington Post.

He appeared to suggest he is not, in fact, in peak physical condition when asked about seeking the GOP presidential nomination.

“You always have to talk about health. You look like you’re in good health, but tomorrow, you get a letter from a doctor saying, ‘Come see me again,’” he told The Post. “That’s not good when they use the word ‘again.’”

The former president’s comment should cast some doubts on his entry into the 2024 race.

Forum List

Back