Biden falls on his ass at Air Force graduation

Is there one president besides Jimmy Carter we can say NEVER lied?

But who lied more? Trump. And what was the lie? Did Biden ever lie us into war? Bush.

Trump lied more and about much worse things. Take for example he lied to us about how serious Corona Virus was. He knew and he lied because he didn't want it to hurt the economy, which he needed to be good in order to get re elected. Because aside from he was lucky there was a good economy, he was never going to be re elected. The economy had to be good.

It's almost as if God sent Corona virus to test Trump and he failed.
Ukraine.

As for your silly remark about COVID-19, President Biden used the virus to go on a massive spending spree that has launched us into spiraling inflation. Who does inflation hurt the most? Low and middle-class workers. Who is not hurt nearly as much? The bain of Democrats, high-income workers.

Trump told over 6,000 lies!
It’s true! It really really is!
Do I hear 7,000? 7,000? 7,000? 7,000? How about 6,500? 6,500? 6,500? 6,500?

Really%20rotfl-M.gif

100 % garbage.
If you believe that you presumably will believe anything .

See what I mean? You guys can be proven wrong but you still won't believe.

Name 5 liberals/Democrats who died of Coronavirus. You can't. But I just showed you 5 right wing radio talk shows who were anti vax who died. How do you explain that? Then Herman Cain.

If you were vaccinated, only old people and people with pre existing conditions died. Very small percentage.
Unvaccinated people died.

Don't forget you fools said your chances of dying was only 10%. Our chances were 1%.

Don't you remember? You said a very small percent of you will die so you wanted to be free to take your chances. You did and most of the people who died were YOU. I remember laughing and loving it. Especially when I realized you were only hurting yourselves. Not entirely true but if we were vaccinated, you really didn't affect us. Maybe a little but ultimately, I agreed with you that you were free to be stupid and die.

And that's another reason Biden won. Who died? Mostly old people and unvaccinated. And most of those people vote Republican.

Frankly, as a Conservative, I don't give a tinker's dam that President Biden has stumbled and fallen a number of times. He's OLD. It happens. If his loved ones cared, they would give him a cane or walker.

I firmly believe that the Democrats are using his physical infirmities to distract from his obvious mental shortcomings. He does not have the mental acuity to be the leader of the free world. Could it be more obvious that Biden is incapable of running the free world?

I think all these falls Biden is having are dry runs on what will ultimately be how the Dems get Joe out of the picture. Perhaps these recent falls are actually the attempts, but he has survived them so far? Once that stupid fucker finally breaks his hip he will be done.

Good lord. Biden can barely walk. This is the democrats best hope. The republicans on the other hand are going to run out an indicted felon and serial sexual abuser, LMAO.

YOU my friend supported a guy with Alzheimers.

Your boring, shallow/superficial take on politics is abysmal.

I was only 10 years old when Reagan left the White House - and I voted Democrat until 2020.

But go ahead and continue with your unnuanced and presumptuous way of seeing things.

It explains a lot.

When a president has the best labor market in US history, it doesn't matter if he falls down.
Democrats are working hard to focus all the attention on President Biden's physical frailties. So much better to concentrate on mechanics than Biden's deteriorated mental abilities.

Anyone, ANYONE, promoting President Biden for a second term does not have our country as their primary interest. Instead, they have a monstrous financial interest, and to heck with our country. Pathetic.

Democrats are working hard to focus all the attention on President Biden's physical frailties. So much better to concentrate on mechanics than Biden's deteriorated mental abilities.

Anyone, ANYONE, promoting President Biden for a second term does not have our country as their primary interest. Instead, they have a monstrous financial interest, and to heck with our country. Pathetic.
Trump incited an Insurrection at the Capitol over total lies and he gave us 25% of our total debt in just 4 years

A turd wrapped in dumpster juice would be better than Trump.

Get back to me when a republican can have any success, like Bill Clinton and his world beating economy, or Joe Biden and his world beating jobs market.

Trump incited an Insurrection at the Capitol over total lies and he gave us 25% of our total debt in just 4 years

A turd wrapped in dumpster juice would be better than Trump.

Get back to me when a republican can have any success, like Bill Clinton and his world beating economy, or Joe Biden and his world beating jobs market.
abraham-lincoln-S.jpg

Your boring, shallow/superficial take on politics is abysmal.

I was only 10 years old when Reagan left the White House - and I voted Democrat until 2020.

But go ahead and continue with your unnuanced and presumptuous way of seeing things.

It explains a lot.

I'll try to remember you were a former Democrat who turned Trumpster. That means you were right up until you got duped by Trump. I get it. I heard all the things he said on the campaign trail that made him different than the other Republicans.

He said he would deal with illegals and they were hurting the middle class. That is true
He said he would raise taxes on people like him.
He even said Bush lied us into Iraq. Dude, I loved it when he said that.
He was pro choice before he became a Republican
Said he'd be a law and order president
He said he would drain the swamp
Said he would tarriff and deal with China's unfair trade.

But he hires illegals, doesn't pay his fair share of taxes, walked back his comment on Iraq, appointed justices who are political hacks, started a trade war with China he did not win and he was the most corrupt swamp creature who's dangerous to our democracy.

But you probably believe the election was stolen from him. You are a loyal follower of Trump. Not a Republican just a independent guy who leaned left who got duped by Trump.

I wonder who you will vote for when he's gone. Do the Republicans have you now? I bet they do. But they have to be nuts like Majorie Taylor Green.

He tripped over a sandbag.Who puts sandbags up on a stage platform ? That was an accident waiting to happen. Luckily it only hurt his pride.
Who doesn't watch where they're walking. Got any more excuses?

Forum List

Back