Biden expresses disapproval of jury verdict by saying he is angry and concerned over it

Just great. The ”president” has to weigh in on a jury verdict - which was the CORRECT decision! - by saying he is among those who are angry over It. IOW, our leftist government is still pandering to the violent BLM criminal thugs and taking their side when they are within inches of killing a teenager, and the teen saves his own life in self-defense.

Think about it. He pays lip service to respecting the jury verdict, but he has to add that he disagrees with it and is angry the kid wasn’t convicted.

1637362010487.png

Did he ever clarify what his basis was for calling Rittenhouse a white supremacist?
Anyone who objects to the violence of the BLM movement is called a white supremacist, much like those who object to liberal policies s called a racist. They completely demean anyone who doesn’t submit to leftism.

I told you Dems are lawless mob justice thugs. When they don't get their way it's clear they don't respect our laws. In this case the US Constitution's 6th amendment right to an impartial jury or incredibly a defendants Miranda rights. Fine POTUS you Dems installed in the White House, he shits all over the US Constitution.

And unlike Trump, notice that Biden followed correct protocol to withhold an opinion until AFTER the case is settled. So as not to improperly influence the jury.
Yeah, right. He already called the poor teen a white supremacist. You think THAT doesn’t influence a jury? And now, as night falls and Kenosha steels itself for a violent, angry mob to destroy the city, Biden weighs in by saying he’s angry too?

"we must acknowledge that the jury has spoken."
-- Joe Biden

What's wrong with that?

What’s wrong is that he said is is ANGRY over the verdict. He gave his opinion that he thought the teen should be sent to prison, even though the jury acquitted.

Everybody is entitled to their opinion And Bidens opinion had no influence over the jury, or the outcome.

Just great. The ”president” has to weigh in on a jury verdict - which was the CORRECT decision! - by saying he is among those who are angry over It. IOW, our leftist government is still pandering to the violent BLM criminal thugs and taking their side when they are within inches of killing a teenager, and the teen saves his own life in self-defense.

Think about it. He pays lip service to respecting the jury verdict, but he has to add that he disagrees with it and is angry the kid wasn’t convicted.

Just remember, self-defense can be used by both sides.

Biden had better lawyer-up.....because Rittenhouse is gonna sue his poopy butt off.

You get upset too easy.

Just remember, self-defense can be used by both sides.
Yup. And do you think it was wise for all those states to enact "right to carry" laws. Meaning both protesters, and anti-protesters alike can legally carry an arsenal of weapons.

It is still a free country. He can express his dismay on the verdict, but he accepts that the "Jury has spoken." I don't think he will spend the next year talking about a "fraudulent verdict" or whine about someone cheating. Biden respects the rule of law. trump....not so much.

Everybody is entitled to their opinion And Bidens opinion had no influence over the jury, or the outcome.
Oh, jeez. The panderer-in-chief called the kid a white supremacist. THAT doesn’t influence a jury? And now he’s signaling that if an angry mob of BLM thugs go on a destructive rampage tonight, well, he understands their anger?

Besides, by saying “we must respect the verdict of the jury” while adding in he is angry about it shows disrespect. It just shows the degree to which liberals side with violent, criminal BLM thugs.

Listening to the online scanner feed for Kenosha right now, and it's pretty quiet tonight.

I guess the white pedo leftists overestimated how many black folks were willing to burn down their own neighborhoods, because a white minor being found innocent of shooting a convicted white child-rapist.

What’s wrong is that he said is is ANGRY over the verdict. He gave his opinion that he thought the teen should be sent to prison, even though the jury acquitted.
Worse, Biden has judged the jury who unlike him actually heard the evidence and legal arguments. Talk about armchair quarterbacking.

Joe Biden has a long record of outrageous racist statements.
— Barack Obama is “the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy.”
— “You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I’m not joking.”
— “Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”
— “Unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things.”
— “If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t Black.”
— “My children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions having built so high that it is going to explode at some point,”
— “So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap,”
Biden even proclaimed that the Democrat Cult's klan leader Robert Byrd was "like a brother" to him.

What did Kyle Ritternhouse ever do or say that warrants accusing him being a "white supremist"
If anyone is a "white supremist" it is Joe Biden.

No! Because the southern strategy n stuff.

The judge took care of that, by saying the victims couldn't be called victims.
“Victim” implies being in the receiving end of a criminal act, at least in the context of a criminal trial. It had yet to be determined if the two BLM thugs were victims or not, since self-defense is not a crime.

But wow, man….you sure do side with the savages win the BLM movement.

Biden had better lawyer-up.....because Rittenhouse is gonna sue his poopy butt off.
Maybe the 10% that Hunter was funneling to the “big guy” will ultimately end up with Rittenhouse. Now THAT would be sweet justice.

I haven't really followed this case too much because I'm sick and tired of hearing about shootings,.. BUT I'm glad he was found not guilty since it's a case of self-defense.

Worse, Biden has judged the jury who unlike him actually heard the evidence and legal arguments. Talk about armchair quarterbacking.

I was about to say the same thing.

Forum List

Back