Biden expresses disapproval of jury verdict by saying he is angry and concerned over it

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
Just great. The ”president” has to weigh in on a jury verdict - which was the CORRECT decision! - by saying he is among those who are angry over It. IOW, our leftist government is still pandering to the violent BLM criminal thugs and taking their side when they are within inches of killing a teenager, and the teen saves his own life in self-defense.

Think about it. He pays lip service to respecting the jury verdict, but he has to add that he disagrees with it and is angry the kid wasn’t convicted.

Just great. The ”president” has to weigh in on a jury verdict - which was the CORRECT decision! - by saying he is among those who are angry over It. IOW, our leftist government is still pandering to the violent BLM criminal thugs and taking their side when they are within inches of killing a teenager, and the teen saves his own life in self-defense.

Think about it. He pays lip service to respecting the jury verdict, but he has to add that he disagrees with it and is angry the kid wasn’t convicted.

The President appears to not believe in the justice system in which he presides over.

Perhaps he should make another edict to arrest him.

Fuhrer democracies!

"we must acknowledge that the jury has spoken."

-- Joe Biden

What's wrong with that?

He best shut his trap. Couple these comments with his defaming of Rittenhouse in his political TV ad and the same judicial system may just may him pay.

If you stand up against the thugs that make up antifa then dear leader will condemn you no matter how justified you're to self defense.

Biden (I can no longer refer to him as President) is an incompetent, traitorous asshole. He's selling America out at every turn.

* He licks the ass of the BLM traitors. Giving in to their demands and allowing them to continue undermining this country from within - with their riots, looting, never-ending crime and brainless violence.

* He's allowing a tidal wave of illegal immigrants to swarm across our southern border and invade our homeland. All while doing absolutely NOTHING to improve border security.

* He's playing Santa Claus and creating massive numbers of government dependents, instead of encouraging people to work hard to support themselves and the kids they chose to bring into the world.

Joe Biden has a long record of outrageous racist statements.
— Barack Obama is “the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy.”
— “You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I’m not joking.”
— “Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”
— “Unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things.”
— “If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t Black.”
— “My children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions having built so high that it is going to explode at some point,”
— “So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap,”
Biden even proclaimed that the Democrat Cult's klan leader Robert Byrd was "like a brother" to him.

What did Kyle Ritternhouse ever do or say that warrants accusing him being a "white supremist"
If anyone is a "white supremist" it is Joe Biden.

Forum List

Back