Biden Doing Green Screen Fake Interviews

NOTHING is real in Biden's Bizzaro World

Democrats arent even good at this

They're not trying to fool anyone. Stalin used to do this all the time. They put out an obviously fake picture, video, or sound clip, and then dare the media and public to call them out on it. It's a classic fascist flex meant to humiliate and show who is in control.

This Administration gets closer and closer every day to resembling the old Soviet Union......right before our eyes!

You fucking idiot.

Wanna buy a bridge? One that goes to the thread about Hillary Clinton not showing up at a rally and replaced by a hologram?

Sucker born every minute. SMGDH

Point of clarification - that windscreen is usually called a "dead kitten", not a "dead cat".

WTH, why name something a dead cat/kitten to begin with.

You fucking idiot.

Wanna buy a bridge? One that goes to the thread about Hillary Clinton not showing up at a rally and replaced by a hologram?

Point of clarification - that windscreen is usually called a "dead kitten", not a "dead cat".

Yes there is. You are one of them. How can you not see this is green screen. Take off your blue blinders.

And no, it's called a dead cat

4.2 out of 5 stars
42Reviews

SUNMON Microphone Furry Windscreen, Dead Cat Wind Muff Mic Windshield Fur Foam Cover as Pop Filter Compatible with Rode VideoMic Pro+ Plus Camera Microphone

Amazon product

I can't believe there are people actually trying to convince others that this is anything other than an obvious green screen. LOL, my god that's the funniest part.

You fucking idiot.

Yes there is. You are one of them. How can you not see this is green screen. Take off your blue blinders.

And no, it's called a dead cat

4.2 out of 5 stars 42Reviews

SUNMON Microphone Furry Windscreen, Dead Cat Wind Muff Mic Windshield Fur Foam Cover as Pop Filter Compatible with Rode VideoMic Pro+ Plus Camera Microphone

Amazon product

Sigh. Cretins. Wattaya gonna do. You can tell 'em but they cain't hear with they heads up they ass.

Deadkitten Windscreen - Rode/Amazon

-

One boatload of links ridiculing idiot hoaxes that dimwingers gulp down like candy --- search took 0.36 seconds. Various outlets and contributors including side angles and commentary from the guy whose FUCKING MIC IT WAS. AP, WRAL, Snopes, Yahoo Nooz, Reuters, PolitiFact, USA Tofuckindday, WABC, the Associated Press, CNN, the Rapid City Journal, Forbes and Thatsnonsense.com had this debunked TWO DAYS AGO.

For FUCK'S SAKE USE YOUR HEAD, Jackwagon.

Last edited:

You fucking idiot.

I agree it's macabre, but that's what they call it, for what it looks like. Just like we call a certain small amplifier a "Pignose" or a series of turns a "dog leg".

The one I've never figured out is "chicken fried steak". I've never seen a chicken that could handle cooking.

You fucking idiot.

I agree it's macabre, but that's what they call it, for what it looks like. Just like we call a certain small amplifier a "Pignose" or a series of turns a "dog leg".

The one I've never figured out is "chicken fried steak". I've never seen a chicken that could handle cooking.

LOL, yeah I don't get chicken fried steak, is it chicken or steak?

Since no other Democrat PROGS will chime in, which is common you know, one liners, excuses, twists or crickets, I'm going to do it for them because I'm not a coward :abgg2q.jpg:

I'm proud of the way my democrats have taken the meaning of things to the next level, and what better way than my banana republican denocrats to demonstrate than Xiden's appointment & everything behind it & forefront. I'm not even sure movies came up with this one, this is good old 1984 stuff, and that's what's best about my democrats, they see that shit & make it happen.

I'm proud of the way we tell Xiden how and what to say, I like his Facebook where his people present material although he's writing it. I can appreciate a guy who once was a politician only & now a vegetable, it's why I voted for him. Green screen is a creative idea & useful, and I can't wait to see his press conference. If you like Xiden just wait, the commie whore comes next.

That's the thing I love about America. Trump was blunt honest & couldn't shut up, and Pence was boring. Xiden is blunt fabrications & doesn't say anything & Kamala just laughs.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back