Biden DOD cuts pay for tens of thousands of troops.

What a complete horseshit thread.

This is COLA, not VHA. It is computed automatically, and the President had nothing to do with it.

COLA affects very few people in the military. And in addition, the COLA for most who do get it in 2020 will increase by an average of 5.9%. And far more will get that than were cut.

So tell me, does he at the same time love the military because some got an increase?

Odds are he is not even aware of this, never heard of it, and this has nothing to do with him. Just another stupid attack thread, most likely by most who have never served a day in their life.

Personally I like to see the amount recalculated on a regular basis as things are always changing.

To be honest, most could not care less about COLA. At most, it might give them beer money for the month.

It is not like they are cutting the VHA. That is one thing that would get me and a lot of others furious. But cutting VHA? Bah, might as well tell me they are cutting the annual uniform allowance.

No... like having his OTHER son Beau serving honorably for years as a Reservist including deployment to the Middle East...
/——/ Funny how you pick and choose so you can ignore Deferment Joe while attacking President Trump.

Funny how you pick and choose so you can ignore Deferment Joe while attacking President Trump.

Because I am not looking at this as a political animal. I am looking at this exactly as what it is.

I do not pick sides, I bet if you asked him or any other President they likely never heard of the COLA, have no idea how much it is, who gets it, or why.

Just as I bet that the majority in here have never heard of the COLA, have no idea what it is, who gets it, or why. They are just lashing out at it like a political matter because that is what they want to do.

We also get a payment whenever we go on TDY. I wonder how many know what that is, how it is computed, and when it goes up and down?

This is just a non-issue. Yet people are lashing out as if it was the end of the world.

"biDeN hATes tHe miLitAry!"

The Pentagon is cutting a stipend?

After receiving a $778 Billion budget?

More than they asked for?

The one Biden just signed without delay?

The President that had a son serve, and was deployed?

Unlike the last one who lied to get out of serving, and none of his kids have?

The President that is giving the troops a 2.7% raise next year?

That President?

View attachment 580453
View attachment 580456
Beau Biden was in the Delaware National Guard. He deployed as a JAG Corps officer with his unit. I am sure it was really strenuous being an REMF!

Oh, btw Biden signed the DOD budget and the troops will be receiving a 2.7% pay hike in 2022.

Yep, some of you mfer's just follow nostra the op every time the dunce posts. Why the fuck don't you follow him off a goddamn cliff.
I talked to an active Military Member today, and he stated exactly what you posted. He got a 2.7% raise.

Now, fuckers like Nostra would applaud trump but despise biden, for this decision.

You want to defend or hate the FACTUAL 2.7% raise Nostra , FINE.
But stop the lies of "Cuts Pay" without telling the factual truth.

Biden can't wait to discharge the soldiers who refuse vaccinations. Obviously he hates the military.
Dickhead. He dies not hate the military. He is protecting the sensible ines who got vaccinated.

Why would he hate them? They protect him and you and America. You make no sense.
It's that filthy warped hatred you've got that forces you to say ridiculous unfounded shit. Grow up.

/——/ Funny how you pick and choose so you can ignore Deferment Joe while attacking President Trump.
Oh, but I'm N-O-T overlooking it.

You confuse former draft-dodging with lack of present-day support for the military which he formerly dodged.

Rather like Ronnie Ray-Gun hiding-out in the movie-making branch of the US Army during WWII...

Rather like George W. Bush hiding-out in the Texas Air National Guard during the Vietnam War...

Rather like Bubba Clinton dodging the draft on multiple occasions during the Vietnam War...

Rather like Cadet Bone Spurs Orange Con-Man Donald Trump with his five-time deferments during the Vietnam War after his Daddy bought a doctor...

Tell us... which one of Rump's kids even SERVED in the US military, never mind serving in a war-zone like Iraq ?

Beau Biden's overseas service firmed-up a sense of respect and affection for the US military on the part of Sleepy Old Uncle Joe...

You can (metaphorically) throw rocks at Old Joe for a hundred-and-one different things, and I might even join you for a few of those...

But to say that Old Joe hates the US military is a huge steaming pile of false-flag hyper-partisan suspended-reality USDA Prime Cut Bull$hit...

Last edited:
Where did you get that stupid idea? My daughter is a Captain. She sleeps in a Humvee most of the time and eats MREs for weeks on end.

Too bad that Ms Clean (waiting on the procedures) wasn't involved in the race to bagdad. Many went a couple of days without foot, very little sleep or rest. And when they did get "Food" it was the worst of the MRE packs. Even if the "War" was for the wrong reasons, those troops were real Heroes and Patriots.

Forum List

Back