Biden DOD cuts pay for tens of thousands of troops.

DeSantis is currently a front runner for the 2024 nomination, Dumbass.
I don’t know that he’s a “front runner,” but the media is focused on him. Has he even stated his intentions? In order to be a front runner, one must first need to be a runner.

You never had your COLA change while you were serving? You must not have paid much attention to your LES.
I never had it eliminated. In my era we had Basic Allowance for Quarters (BAQ) and. Variable Housing Allowance (VHA). VHA was based on your zip code. The only time I saw cuts in VHA was upon a PCS move of the cost of housing was lower in the area of my new assignment. Sometimes it went up a bit though.

Last edited:
I served for 20+ years and I had never seen this.

The Pentagon, by law, relies on a contractor to provide cost data for each of its military housing areas, which is then compared to the national average, DOD said in its announcement. Areas qualify for the cost-of-living-adjustment, or COLA, subsidy if non-housing costs are determined to be at least 8% higher than the national average.

Categories that determine cost data include transportation, goods and services, federal income taxes, sales taxes and miscellaneous expenses, according the Pentagon. Data is also adjusted based on access to commissaries and military exchange stores.

There is only one front runner, by its very nature it precludes anyone else.
Like I said:

It is scientifically impossible for you to be any dumber.

We have bigger problems than paying our military to make up for Biden's inflation. For example, public money for turn-gender & black programs alone costs billions. Paris Accord is a lot of money, so is child care on the public's dime, and programs to help the wealthy run shit on batteries.

Where are your priorities?

And who is going to train Commander when out of the gate Biden gave him a name that doesn't belong to a canine? Costs a lot of money to have a German Shephard for POTUS, I'll bet that alone hangs 250K annually on the tax-payer, easy, and bet your ass I'm not exaggerating.

Like I said:

It is scientifically impossible for you to be any dumber.

Who as the last front runner 34 months before the election to actually win an election?

You guys are the ones sending them off to fight everyone else's wars.

Why say stupid shit? Is Democrack the only criterion, because looking at this board that's all it takes.

Democrooks have entered more wars than Republicans, and remember, it's those assholes who fought to maintain slavery, the dirty cocks.

Only 48,000? What’s your point?

My point is that it is less than 4% of the members that are losing their COLA all together, so that it never happened to you is not a big surprise. And it is happening because the DOD is required to recalculate it. It would have taken place no matter who was the POTUS

My point is that it is less than 4% of the members that are losing their COLA all together, so that it never happened to you is not a big surprise. And it is happening because the DOD is required to recalculate it. It would have taken place no matter who was the POTUS
Zero % should lose it. 48,000 is the size of many US cities.

Feel free to disprove the cuts I posted in the OP, Dumbassdowner.
Feel free to demonstrate how Biden is responsible for those cuts? Causation does not mean correlation. The rules for COLA adjustments have been in place since well before Trump, let alone Biden took office.

Zero % should lose it. 48,000 is the size of many US cities.

Then email you congressmen and get them to change the law.

Personally I like to see the amount recalculated on a regular basis as things are always changing.

The President that had a son serve, and was deployed?

Crackhead Hunter was deployed before getting kicked out of the military?
1640647964865.jpeg

A location becomes eligible for COLA when non-housing costs exceed 8% above the national average.

Among the locations that were cut in 2022 is the Washington, D.C., area, where troops had received a 1% supplement in 2021. Stipends for troops in Boston and Worcester, Mass., also got the ax.

Seems those locations no longer cost so much to live in. Biden followed the law on COLA high cost areas.

But GOOD NEWS for our armed forces members. Our President has authorized a 2.7 percent overall COLA adjustment in 2022. Largest increase in decades

Forum List

Back