Biden did a drag race with Jay Leno and successfully makes his point

Do you think he was cleared headed or senile when he tried to rape this girl on stage?

0*68_i8sUQKxALbEVF.gif
You have to be a complete Karen drama queen to suggest he raped this girl.

As far as my take on this goes, the girl is clearly uncomfortable and Biden has some boundary issues. This wouldn’t be proof he is a pedophile. He just needs to be more cognizant to what he is doing to females.

Great, so I'm guessing your open to Bidung having cognitive testing.
I would love to see Biden tested by a totally independent doctor or better yet a group of independent doctors tomorrow,

I want the person who has his finger of our nuclear weapons button to be totally mentally sharp.

Sure but he really doesn’t need to.

if people in his inner circle really cared about him, they would make sure he got cognitive testing, due to the way he has been performing in public. Chances are they have and just are not willing to share the results with the public.

I’m going to preface this by conceding that Biden obviously did this for political optics. The main point of it was to show that his mental faculties are acceptable for a second term as president.

But despite Biden’s actual intentions, he clearly, successfully made his point: a man with dementia would not have been able to do this. This isn’t to say the race didn’t have plenty of Secret Service safety protocols. I’m not saying the whole thing is badass. I’m not trying to pretend Biden is cool. The point was just succinctly made that he does NOT have dementia. If you actually understand dementia, you would know a man with it could not be able to do this.

That puts that narrative to bed.

Tiger laughing.jpg

Let's see xiden navigate cross town where multiple turns are required, alone. Hell my dad could drive a straight line all day long, but he kept getting lost driving in town. That's when we took his keys away.

I’m going to preface this by conceding that Biden obviously did this for political optics. The main point of it was to show that his mental faculties are acceptable for a second term as president.

But despite Biden’s actual intentions, he clearly, successfully made his point: a man with dementia would not have been able to do this. This isn’t to say the race didn’t have plenty of Secret Service safety protocols. I’m not saying the whole thing is badass. I’m not trying to pretend Biden is cool. The point was just succinctly made that he does NOT have dementia. If you actually understand dementia, you would know a man with it could not be able to do this.

That puts that narrative to bed.

He can't even climb stairs, how did he run in those heels? 👠

What the hell are you smoking? Did he have to shift gears?

Dude you have no fucking concept of what dementia actually is. The rightwing thinks Biden has dementia and you blindly believe it because you don’t actually know what this disorder is and how the symptoms present themselves.

The real question is what was edited out that proved he HAS dementia?

Well if you’re so sure that is the case, you should be able to find it. Report back here with your findings. This should take you no time!

Dude you have no fucking concept of what dementia actually is. The rightwing thinks Biden has dementia and you blindly believe it because you don’t actually know what this disorder is and how the symptoms present themselves.

You stupid fuck, I've witnessed it in both my parents and my mother-in-law, who lived with my wife and I for the last 13 years of her life, till she passed at almost 91 yoa. My dad and mother-in-law realized they couldn't remember things and were very gracious about it, my mom on the other hand got mean anytime you tried to correct her. I've had plenty of first hand experience with dementia, and xiden is demented and has already shown a propensity to get mean when challenged. It will get worse as time goes on.

BTW billy know nothing, dementia causes the near term memories to be lost first, the memories of a car you've been driving for 55 years would be one of the last things you lose.

Last edited:
From the OP, more Biden Bullshit:

"My dad didn’t have a lot of money but he ran the largest Chevrolet dealership in the state for years"

His dad didn't have a lot of money while running the largest Chevy dealership in the state. :auiqs.jpg:
He apparently was the manager, not the owner. Or at least that’s what Biden told Leno later in the interview.

You stupid fuck, I've witnessed it in both my parents and my mother-in-law, who lived with my wife and I for the last 13 years of her life, till she passed at almost 91 yoa. My dad and mother-in-law realized they couldn't remember things and were very gracious about it, my mom on the other hand got mean anytime you tried to correct her. I've had plenty of first hand experience with dementia, and xiden is demented and has already shown a propensity to get mean when challenged. It will get worse as time goes on.

You lack any more objectivity. If you actually knew how dementia worked, you would know that Biden wouldn’t have been able to do this. I think you secretly know I’m right. You’re just too much of a pussy to admit it.

You lack any more objectivity. If you actually knew how dementia worked, you would know that Biden wouldn’t have been able to do this. I think you secretly know I’m right. You’re just too much of a pussy to admit it.

See post 89 ya fucking commie troll. Then read post 96 again, I added something to it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back