Biden did a drag race with Jay Leno and successfully makes his point

Some of these symptoms are consistent with old people in general. The way dementia is defined is a specific pattern and frequency of symptoms. Itā€™s also about how these symptoms interfere with DAILY living.
Point being, you're making quite a leap suggesting someone with Dementia wouldn't be able to drive a car at those speeds...on a vacant airstrip.

I searched all around for the video to see the proof for myself. I could not find it. Show me just a tweet of the video, so I can bleev.

This is the only tweet from the date and show in question I can locate. I don't see him going. . . "at those speeds." To be frank.

iu

Iā€™m sorry are you now pretending you need video evidence of anything you read? I guarantee you rightwing sources fail at that standard all the time, but you already knew that.

Point being, you're making quite a leap suggesting someone with Dementia wouldn't be able to drive a car at those speeds...on a vacant airstrip.
Um a person with dementia would not be able to drive a car at 118 MPH in a drag race.

Iā€™m going to preface this by conceding that Biden obviously did this for political optics. The main point of it was to show that his mental faculties are acceptable for a second term as president.

But despite Bidenā€™s actual intentions, he clearly, successfully made his point: a man with dementia would not have been able to do this. This isnā€™t to say the race didnā€™t have plenty of Secret Service safety protocols. Iā€™m not saying the whole thing is badass. Iā€™m not trying to pretend Biden is cool. The point was just succinctly made that he does NOT have dementia. If you actually understand dementia, you would know a man with it could not be able to do this.

That puts that narrative to bed.

He drove a car 10 years ago? THATS your measuring stick!!?? :laugh:

So what, specifically, is dishonest?
Start with your thread headline, you asshole.

Your lies include that some prior (years prior) drag race somehow has fuck all to do with dementia boyā€™s dementia. It doesnā€™t. And engaging in a drag race didnā€™t make a single point.

Last edited:
I knew an 89 year old man that used to max out a..GPZ 900 every day or just about. That's a Kawasaki, I believe.

It was red. There's a certain spot around here where you can do that, and he did, daily he said.

I used to hit it like a boat with an LTD II with a 302 peggin' it @ 120.

One time I was on a KZ 650 goin' about 115 and this girl passed me like I was standing still in this gray Dodge Daytona. (Whatever that is) I was pretty amazed. It's a kinda sporty and kinda shitboxy looking car, had louvres on the back. It obviously had some speed, dammit. I know it must go 140+ mph.
I used to race against a sailboat crewed by a pair of eighty year olds. Sailing a sailboat to its limits is far harder than pointing a car straight and pushing down the gas pedal. They could sail that boat to ten tenths of capacity and out-sailed many boats with much younger crews. Driving a car is mostly muscle memory, something not affected by mental capacity, or lack there of.

Start with your thread headline, you asshole.

Your lies include that some prior (years prior) drag race somehow has duck all to do with dementia boyā€™s dementia. It doesnā€™t. And engaging in a drag race didnā€™t make a single point.
Lol what are you talking about? My thread is clearly about an event that just happened. This race, by itself, proves Biden does not currently have dementia.

Bitch, i did that on the freeway last week. Also, that race is like a decade old. :laugh:
How are you this sense? Who cares what YOU do. A person with dementia could not do this. It doesnā€™t matter if you are not impressed with it.

And no, this is a new event that just happened.

Today, as opposed to when that dishonest video was taken, Joseph Stolen wouldn't be safe driving one of electric carts for fat asses at the grocery store.
Something didnā€™t make sense about that video. They first showed the original race against Powell and Bidenā€™s Corvette was fishtailing all over the place. When he raced Powellā€™s son, there was no fishtailing. I think the power on Bidenā€™s car was stepped down for the race.

How are you this sense? Who cares what YOU do. A person with dementia could not do this. It doesnā€™t matter if you are not impressed with it.

And no, this is a new event that just happened.
They reaired it you dummy! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Back when he was Vice President, Biden raced against the elder Powell on Lenoā€™s program, and so Michael stood in for his late father in a rematch of sorts.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Back when he was Vice President, Biden raced against the elder Powell on Lenoā€™s program, and so Michael stood in for his late father in a rematch of sorts.

Lol oh my god dude youā€™re either completely pathetic or fucking stupid. The story I linked is about something that just happened. The event from 2016 is something that can exist at the same time. Derp!

Forum List

Back