Biden did a drag race with Jay Leno and successfully makes his point

Lol dude you’re not absorbing the facts at hand here correctly. When you mention 2015, I think you’re referring to the year of the of the vehicles.

Here is the NY Post talking about the same event.

OK then -- You have my apology. Now at least we know what Biden was doing when his WH schedule was only 4 hours a day.

Uh, no its not. Of course you could easily prove me wrong by posting this new video. Betcha cant. :laugh:
Lol dude you are seriously pathetic. You really are. You’re just too much of a pussy to admit it.

Lol oh my god dude you’re either completely pathetic or fucking stupid. The story I linked is about something that just happened. The event from 2016 is something that can exist at the same time. Derp!
So give us a link to this video. Youre an idiot!!! :laugh:

Lol I don’t need to. You already know what I’m talking about happened yesterday. You’re just pretending it didn’t.
All you have to do is post a link to a youtube video of it and you instantly win this debate, but something tells me you dug yourself into a hole that im not going to let you sneak out of. :laugh:

Lets get a link for this wild claim of yours.

From the OP, more Biden Bullshit:

"My dad didn’t have a lot of money but he ran the largest Chevrolet dealership in the state for years"

His dad didn't have a lot of money while running the largest Chevy dealership in the state. :auiqs.jpg:

All you have to do is post a link to a youtube video of it and you instantly win this debate, but something tells me you dug yourself into a hole that im not going to let you sneak out of. :laugh:

Lets get a link for this wild claim of yours.
Check the NY post article I posted above. It has the video. I mean my god, this was shown on television.

a man with dementia would not have been able to do this.
I'm going to be honest with you Billy, there is a big difference between reading propaganda, and seeing what is described with your own two eyes.

My grandmother, god bless her soul, died this past St. Patrick's Day. She was born the same month as the late Queen.

She gave up driving five years ago.

And she? Even she could have driven that drag race in her late memory fog and deteriorated health. I'm pretty sure the Queen of England could have the past few months of her reign too.

The opinion in your OP and the propaganda you have posted, in relation to that huge open slab of concrete we all saw, when you finally proved the truth with a video?

Was, in the end, nothing to crow about, it really wasn't.

But thanks for playing! :113:

I’m going to preface this by conceding that Biden obviously did this for political optics. The main point of it was to show that his mental faculties are acceptable for a second term as president.

But despite Biden’s actual intentions, he clearly, successfully made his point: a man with dementia would not have been able to do this. This isn’t to say the race didn’t have plenty of Secret Service safety protocols. I’m not saying the whole thing is badass. I’m not trying to pretend Biden is cool. The point was just succinctly made that he does NOT have dementia. If you actually understand dementia, you would know a man with it could not be able to do this.

That puts that narrative to bed.

I liike it when he needs the easter bunny to lead him around but I love it when he tries to shake hands with the invisible man...so damn funny

Um a person with dementia would not be able to drive a car at 118 MPH in a drag race.
I stand corrected. He DID race his son. Still, if you think this is going to change anyone's mind about Biden obvious senility, youre living in a fantasy land. :laugh:

I'm going to be honest with you Billy, there is a big difference between reading propaganda, and seeing what is described with your own two eyes.

My grandmother, god bless her soul, died this past St. Patrick's Day. She was born the same month as the late Queen.

She gave up driving five years ago.

And she? Even she could have driven that drag race in her late memory fog and deteriorated health. I'm pretty sure the Queen of England could have the past few months of her reign too.

The opinion in your OP and the propaganda you have posted, in relation to that huge open slab of concrete we all saw, when you finally proved the truth with a video?

Was, in the end, nothing to crow about, it really wasn't.

But thanks for playing! :113:
Biden, and likely your grandmother, did not have dementia. That is the point that matters. You don’t need to be impressed with this event to agree he doesn’t have dementia.

You don’t need to be impressed with this event to agree he doesn’t have dementia.
Correct, you just need to be a fool to agree with that. I mean the camera doesnt lie, and we have more than enough epic blunders from brain dead Biden to use as examples.

Biden's double, because it is totally irresponsible if anyone allowed the mumbling, stumbling Biden to actually do this. Allowing the POTUS at that? No way.

The symptoms of dementia can vary and may include:
  • Experiencing memory loss, poor judgment, and confusion
  • Difficulty speaking, understanding and expressing thoughts, or reading and writing
  • Wandering and getting lost in a familiar neighborhood
  • Trouble handling money responsibly and paying bills
  • Repeating questions
  • Using unusual words to refer to familiar objects
  • Taking longer to complete normal daily tasks
  • Losing interest in normal daily activities or events
  • Hallucinating or experiencing delusions or paranoia
  • Acting impulsively
  • Not caring about other people’s feelings
  • Losing balance and problems with movement
Classic Joe Biden in almost every symptom.

Biden, and likely your grandmother, did not have dementia. That is the point that matters. You don’t need to be impressed with this event to agree he doesn’t have dementia.
Do you think he was cleared headed or senile when he tried to rape this girl on stage?

0*68_i8sUQKxALbEVF.gif

OK then -- You have my apology. Now at least we know what Biden was doing when his WH schedule was only 4 hours a day.
I made the same mistake. (Mea culpa.)

One was 2016. The other was — apparently — more recent.

But, neither drag race establishes that dementia boy is anything but demented.

Then, sounding a bit like Vice President HeelsUp Harris, our President babbles the following: Watch: Biden Exhibits Symptom Of Dementia | Tea Party Pac

But sure. He’s not demented. And pushing a pedal *proves” it. 🙄

It isn’t. The point is simply a man with DEMENTIA could not have done it.
Did the Corvette have a gear shift?

If it did Joe would have got lost between 2nd and 3rd gear. (Perhaps that is why he didn’t win the race.)

Once again as Obama warned us. …

1667015809387.png

We should have listened to Obama when he said that.

Last edited:
Correct, you just need to be a fool to agree with that. I mean the camera doesnt lie, and we have more than enough epic blunders from brain dead Biden to use as examples.
What did the camera show that proved he had dementia?

Forum List

Back