Biden did a drag race with Jay Leno and successfully makes his point

Yeah sure. That event took place 4 or 5 years ago. So old, I can't get your TheHill link to work.

Here's a recent Mediaite propaganda piece from last week. Even THEY dont pretend this "just happened".

Actually you’re mistaken. The article specifically references the event in 2016 you’re referring to. This is a new event on top of it.

It isn’t. The point is simply a man with DEMENTIA could not have done it.
Really a person with dementia could not get into car start it put in gear and push there foot down on the gas pedal? Depending on how far dementia has progressed you can still do a lot of things. I don’t know that Biden has dementia and have never claimed he has but at his age people start slipping mentally that is not a right or left thing it’s life and no one who is being honest or objective can honestly say he hasn’t lost some zip on his mental fastball.

Actually you’re mistaken. The article specifically references the event in 2016 you’re referring to. This is a new event on top of it.

The HILL article that you linked to started OUT WITH ---

President Biden zoomed behind the wheel of a classic Corvette, hitting 118 mph as he competed in a drag race in an episode of “Jay Leno’s Garage” that aired Wednesday night.

Biden, 79, packed into a 1967 Corvette Stingray with a 350 horsepower, a classic car that was a wedding gift from his father.

You had to go 3 paragraphs down to find that the EPISODE aired in 2016 -- but the link I gave shows the race was 2015.

It's juiced. For propaganda purposes so idiots like you would RANT about how "with it" the old fart is NOW TODAY.

The HILL article that you linked to started OUT WITH ---

You had to go 3 paragraphs down to find that the EPISODE aired in 2016 -- but the link I gave shows the race was 2015.

It's juiced. For propaganda purposes so idiots like you would RANT about how "with it" the old fart is NOW TODAY.
Lol dude you’re not absorbing the facts at hand here correctly. When you mention 2015, I think you’re referring to the year of the of the vehicles.

Here is the NY Post talking about the same event.

The symptoms of dementia can vary and may include:
  • Experiencing memory loss, poor judgment, and confusion
  • Difficulty speaking, understanding and expressing thoughts, or reading and writing
  • Wandering and getting lost in a familiar neighborhood
  • Trouble handling money responsibly and paying bills
  • Repeating questions
  • Using unusual words to refer to familiar objects
  • Taking longer to complete normal daily tasks
  • Losing interest in normal daily activities or events
  • Hallucinating or experiencing delusions or paranoia
  • Acting impulsively
  • Not caring about other people’s feelings
  • Losing balance and problems with movement

The symptoms of dementia can vary and may include:
  • Experiencing memory loss, poor judgment, and confusion
  • Difficulty speaking, understanding and expressing thoughts, or reading and writing
  • Wandering and getting lost in a familiar neighborhood
  • Trouble handling money responsibly and paying bills
  • Repeating questions
  • Using unusual words to refer to familiar objects
  • Taking longer to complete normal daily tasks
  • Losing interest in normal daily activities or events
  • Hallucinating or experiencing delusions or paranoia
  • Acting impulsively
  • Not caring about other people’s feelings
  • Losing balance and problems with movement
Some of these symptoms are consistent with old people in general. The way dementia is defined is a specific pattern and frequency of symptoms. It’s also about how these symptoms interfere with DAILY living.

OH THE HELL -- "its a NEW event".

You are the perfect tool for absorbing obvious hype and propaganda.
Why would that be? My point is that the event happened and that a man with dementia couldn’t have done it. I already conceded what the political message was.

Forum List

Back