Biden DHS Raises The White Flag - Signals Trump's Border Policy / Plan Was 'Spot On' - Considering Finishing Trump's Wall

President Biden put a freeze on wall construction while they looked into whether the current construction contracts could be cancelled. Maybe he's learning it would be cheaper and easier to finish whatever construction the T**** administration locked them into prior to leaving office. And there was a lot of it. (We thought T**** was just sitting in his room eating cheeseburgers? No.)

I doubt if the President will push for more Wall than has already been paid for and arranged by T****. It's still T****'s Wall.

Biden Considers Restarting Construction on Trump's Border Wall

He can't do that. Democrats determined several years ago that the USA simply can't afford the 20 billion to build it!
Did they have a 3 trillion infrastructure bill? Don't think they will have a problem on the money side.
> Did they have a 3 trillion infrastructure bill? Don't think they will have a problem on the money side.

Pretty sure toobfreak was being sarcastic, but you have a good point about the Dems having plenty of unspent money in their slush funds for all kinds of stuff.

President Biden put a freeze on wall construction while they looked into whether the current construction contracts could be cancelled. Maybe he's learning it would be cheaper and easier to finish whatever construction the T**** administration locked them into prior to leaving office. And there was a lot of it. (We thought T**** was just sitting in his room eating cheeseburgers? No.)

I doubt if the President will push for more Wall than has already been paid for and arranged by T****. It's still T****'s Wall.
>I doubt if the President will push for more Wall than has already been paid for and arranged by T****. It's still T****'s Wall.

I suspect he will go for more wall, but in a different form, like electronic sensors and drones and surveillance and claim that he was always for it.

Then when it doesn't work, he can go for another tried-and-true passive barrier that works. You know, like has been around the US Capitol building, only taller, stronger, and more permanent.

Joe Biden is considering restarting construction on Donald Trump's southern border wall as his administration continues to grapple with a growing immigration crisis including record numbers of illegal crossers.

Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas told employees, according to the Washington Times, that construction might resume to plug 'gaps' in the current barrier between the U.S. and Mexico.

The move comes as Biden made a big spectacle on Day One of his administration by issuing an executive order freezing Department of Defense funding for border wall construction. He later officially ended the emergency order at the border, but there were concerns about where the funds would go that were already appropriated for the border wall project.

You just can't make this stuff up

Joe Biden is considering restarting construction on Donald Trump's southern border wall as his administration continues to grapple with a growing immigration crisis including record numbers of illegal crossers.

Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas told employees, according to the Washington Times, that construction might resume to plug 'gaps' in the current barrier between the U.S. and Mexico.

The move comes as Biden made a big spectacle on Day One of his administration by issuing an executive order freezing Department of Defense funding for border wall construction. He later officially ended the emergency order at the border, but there were concerns about where the funds would go that were already appropriated for the border wall project.

You just can't make this stuff up
Joe biden is a Trumper now....about time he finished that long nap

I guess Biden is losing his taste for torturing women and children in his concentration camps. Now he wants to stop them in Mexico. What a great idea. I'm pretty sure Biden will try to take full credit for that policy within a couple weeks, lowlife scrounge that he is.

Forum List

Back