Biden Dept of Education Trying To Indoctrinate American Kids

giphy.gif
Do you agree with the Biden Dept of Ed and Abolitionist describing Whiteness as a form of oppression ? Oh wait, you already DID agree in Post # 15, right ? Right Moonglow ? Right ? Right ? :biggrin:

I believe you've described that sick fuck perfectly.
Now back to the topic. You haven't answered my CHALLENGE. What is the clarification of "non-story" ? (your words)

Come on man! Come on, you Democrat WIMPS. Are you going to defend your creepy, demented leader, or aren't you ? :biggrin:

Last edited:
most likely not. You and I both know you're holding on to the gateway pundit or some other garbage because you know we'd laugh in your face for posting.
And YOU, Crepitus. You said the OP is "bullshit". Well, are you going to back that up ? What makes you post that definition ? And do you defend Biden and his Dept of Ed, and the disgusting link they tossed at America's kids ?

Fight or Flight ?

Mostly the poster's well known history of posting bullshit.
Oh well, now you'll have to try to back THAT up too. You're digging a hole for yourself.

OK, maybe I'll Google up a source link for this story - shouldn't be hard to do.

Maybe the most significant part of this thread is the leftists' refusal to come to the defense (except for Moonglow) of Joe Biden, and his Dept of Education, and them posting a link to the loony Abolitionist Teaching Network group, and their CRT filth.

Lol, everyone here already knows that.
Everybody here knows they SAY that, but like you, they provide nothing to back it up. Just like you're providing nothing to back up your claim that the OP is "bullshit" (YOUR word, not mine)

Everybody here knows they SAY that, but like you, they provide nothing to back it up. Just like you're providing nothing to back up your claim that the OP is "bullshit" (YOUR word, not mine)
If it was really you'd have posted a link by now.

Sit down and shut up.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Here is a quote of Biden's Dept of Education admission of error, in including the link to Abolitionist Teaching network. Some people would call it an apology. I'd say it falls short of that >>

"“The Department does not endorse the recommendations of this group, nor do they reflect our policy positions. It was an error in a lengthy document to include this citation.” (US Dept of Education)

Now back to the topic. You haven't answered my CHALLENGE. What is the clarification of "non-story" ? (your words)

Come on man! Come on, you Democrat WIMPS. Are you going to defend your creepy, demented leader, or aren't you ? :biggrin:

I paid no attention to you, you sick fuck. Just like every woman...ever.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I paid no attention to you, you sick fuck. Just like every woman...ever.
Oh, but you DID pay attention. You're here. :biggrin:

And you're paying attention for more than just the politics. You like me. You LOVE me. You've GOT THE HOTS FOR ME. :laugh:

How do I know ? Well, it's for sure that you know how good-looking I am. You're the ONLY poster in USMB (besides me), who has ever posted a post with my pictures in it. You are the # 1 member of the protectionist FAN CLUB.
1627096033836.png

That's not a link, it's a warning to disable my vpn.
I don't know how that odd message came to be there, but it is a link. Try clicking it, and reading the article, simpleton.

Last edited:
So now that the Dept of Education has apologized for their horrendous act of putting out CRT to kids all across America, and the water is already over the dam, damage done, what will they do to attone for this "error", as they sheepishly call it ?

Forum List

Back