Biden Dept of Education Trying To Indoctrinate American Kids

Indoctrination is what people are trying to stop. The indoctrination of whiteness as supreme.

Indoctrination is what people are trying to stop. The indoctrination of whiteness as supreme.
We all know your anti-white racism. No need to go around flashing it for us.

If folks of your ilk were in the Dept of Education, you would not have apologized, and would still be endorsing the filthy CRT link in the schools' curriculums.

And there is no "whiteness as supreme". If there was, white people would not be suffering from the insidious black privilege of Affirmative Action and Biden's ARP.

Dumbass.

Last edited:
Oh, but you DID pay attention. You're here. :biggrin:

And you're paying attention for more than just the politics. You like me. You LOVE me. You've GOT THE HOTS FOR ME. :laugh:

How do I know ? Well, it's for sure that you know how good-looking I am. You're the ONLY poster in USMB (besides me), who has ever posted a post with my pictures in it. You are the # 1 member of the protectionist FAN CLUB. View attachment 516596

I show up from time to time to remind everyone what a sick fuck you are.

In an official publication of the Biden administration's Dept of Education, they tried to slip a RACIST, CRT, anti-white link to an anti-white group, into in school curriculums across the country. It was to the Abolitionist Teaching Network’s “Guide for Racial Justice & Abolitionist Social and Emotional Learning”, and was in information on how to safely reopen schools.

"Abolitionist Teaching promotes justice, healing, joy, and liberation for all Black, Brown, and Indigenous folks, inclusive of all intersecting identities,” the guide reads.

The guide also insists schools discipline students based on their race. Abolitionist Teaching’s guide also demands teachers “[r]emove all punitive or disciplinary practices that spirit murder Black, Brown, and Indigenous children” in order to “build a school culture that engages in healing and advocacy.”

Finally, the guide calls on schools to “disrupt Whiteness.”

“This requires a commitment to learning from students, families, and educators who disrupt Whiteness and other forms of oppression,
the guide adds.

WOW! In case anybody did not have an insight to the degree of Biden anti-white racism, this ought to be a clear wake-up call.

The Honorable Barack Obama started it all when his administration (under the guidance of that outstanding gentlemen Mr. Holder) told schools to stop suspending students for "defiance."

After all, we were told, everyone knew that two ethnicities were being unfairly suspended for defiance.

Why those young scholars would never, ever misbehave! They were model students.

So Messrs. Obama and Holder saw to it that this mistreatment and injustice came to an end.

It's a RWNJ blog.

What's your point?
My point is the CONTENT of the OP, and the link (post # 32). If you read them, you would KNOW the point. > that Biden's Dept of Ed tried to dump racist CRT on America's kids, got caught, red handed, and then apologized (claiming they made an "error").

OK. So the Biden administration was forced to admit defeat, and apologized, and disclaimed connection to the dirty rats at Abolitionist Teaching Network. But what I'd like to know now is, what about the filty CRT link ? In states that haven't already banned CRT, is that link still remaining in the Dept of Ed information on how to safely reopen schools ?

Not only lying, but lazy too. Another typical Rightie.
This fool has no idea what we're talking about.

Care to explain yourself, Mr Clueless ? Are you capable of more than just posting "Funny" ratings ? :biggrin:

Last edited:
The Honorable Barack Obama started it all when his administration (under the guidance of that outstanding gentlemen Mr. Holder) told schools to stop suspending students for "defiance."

After all, we were told, everyone knew that two ethnicities were being unfairly suspended for defiance.

Why those young scholars would never, ever misbehave! They were model students.

So Messrs. Obama and Holder saw to it that this mistreatment and injustice came to an end.
And in so doing they gave Nicolas Cruz the opportunity to buy guns and kill 17 people in the Parkland massacre. All while hypocritical Democrats were harping about gun sale background checks.

My point is the CONTENT of the OP, and the link (post # 32). If you read them, you would KNOW the point. > that Biden's Dept of Ed tried to dump racist CRT on America's kids, got caught, red handed, and then apologized (claiming they made an "error").

OK. So the Biden administration was forced to admit defeat, and apologized, and disclaimed connection to the dirty rats at Abolitionist Teaching Network. But what I'd like to know now is, what about the filty CRT link ? In states that haven't already banned CRT, is that link still remaining in the Dept of Ed information on how to safely reopen schools ?
It's a RWNJ blog. There's no truth to it.

HA HA, Liberals sure don't like bad news about Joe Biden. To quote Hillary Clinton (after Bill Clinton knocked Dick Morris to the floor) > "Just say it didn't happen. It'll be your word against theirs." :muahaha:

So the next thing is find out if the Abolitionist CRT link is still in the Dept of Ed's information distributions, or did they pull it out, or is it like water over a dam.

You don't actually expect the leftwing media to be reporting on this do you ? Well guess what - some of them did >>
YAHOO NEWS

MSN

Last edited:
HA HA, Liberals sure don't like bad news about Joe Biden. To quote Hillary Clinton (after Bill Clinton knocked Dick Morris to the floor) > "Just say it didn't happen. It'll be your word against theirs." :muahaha:

So the next thing is find out if the Abolitionist CRT link is still in the Dept of Ed's information distributions, or did they pull it out, or is it like water over a dam.
You need a real link, not tRump-sucking opinion sites.

You need a real link, not tRump-sucking opinion sites.
I don't "need" anything. You need a brain. I gave you 3 links. A perfectly good link in the OP, and then 2 more (both left-biased - according to mediabiasfactcheck.com)

Looks like you have no retort to this Biden humiliation, so you're pretending it did not happen. The more you push that, the more victory it is for Biden opponents.

Last edited:
I don't "need" anything. You need a brain. I gave you 3 links. A perfectly good link in the OP, and then 2 more (both left-biased - according to mediabiasfactcheck.com)

Looks like you have no retort to this Biden humiliation, so you're pretending it did not happen. The more you push that, the more victory it is for Biden opponents.
The two reasonable links you posted don't support your whack-jobbery

Forum List

Back