Biden departs today to spend most of the next week on Kiawah Island, South Carolina, an oceanfront golf resort that he has visited in the past

I hope video comes out of him trying to golf. It'll give new meaning to the word "putz".

Biden only plays golf occasionally
Unlike his predecessor who swore he would have no time for golf if elected
And then laughed about it and played nonstop

Biden's a decent guy and quite unlike Stalin. Now Trump is much closer to what Stalin was like. The cost of a life means nothing to Trump the same as Stalin, like he showed us on November 6. He didn't even mind if his vice prez got assassinated, as long as Trump got what he wanted.
not sure what happened on Nov 6, but xiden afghan surrender shows he cares far less about human life

That is what happened and people acted like it is the end of the world as we know it.

Then again you all do that 1000 times a day, so I should not be surprised.
no what happened is your cult leader is so far gone he cant even put on his own jacket,,,

just look at his face while hes trying,, he looks like a blind man looking for easter eggs,,,

no what happened is your cult leader is so far gone he cant even put on his own jacket,,,

just look at his face while hes trying,, he looks like a blind man looking for easter eggs,,,

Correct, he had trouble getting his jacket on due to the wind. My wife had the same problem last winter and I helped out like any normal person would.

There are a lot of things to attack Biden over, but this is just BDS, nothing else. Y'all are no different than the TDS folks.

Correct, he had trouble getting his jacket on due to the wind. My wife had the same problem last winter and I helped out like any normal person would.

There are a lot of things to attack Biden over, but this is just BDS, nothing else. Y'all are no different than the TDS folks.
the wind was the least of his problems,,,
a sane person just turns into the wind and the jacket pops into your hand,,,

Forum List

Back