Biden demands ban on ‘assault weapons,’ high-capacity magazines in first speech to Congress

The same guy that got his Chicom buddies to unleash a bio weapon so that the Democrat Party could use the pandemic as an excuse to create fraudulent mail in and harvested ballots to be counted by Democrats in Democrat controlled swing districts.
Your idiotic posts complexly matches your avatar with it’s white supremest based bias.

Oh, another conspiracy theory. Boy, you do make up shit. Keep them coming for shits and giggles.
It is not a conspiracy when it is reality. Moon Bats never accept reality. That is one of the reasons we call them Moon Bats.

It is not a conspiracy when it is reality. Moon Bats never accept reality. That is one of the reasons we call them Moon Bats.
What reality ? You’re afraid of Rick Manning like you were Hillary. I get it.

Have seen no reality form your white supremest based avatar. Still waiting. What did Ricky Manning do to you that makes you quiver in shoes ? Did he wear tan suits ? How about Eck ? Does he scare you too ?

Not funny...but very scary that are obsessed with guns but don't have any clue about even the basics.
The basics ? Like what ? Does it make one an expert because he knows how to field strip a Glock in the dark ? It’s hilarious listening to gun a holics brag about their expertise and still think the answer to gun violence is……more guns in the hands of literally, any breathing humanoid.

18451077-A41D-4129-9433-2AD121C21904.jpeg

So you lied.
No lie. Everything that I said is true.

Note that even if I had made an error, an honest mistake is not a lie. Not that I made any errors.

You guys claim the guard is not the militia.
Well, it isn't. They are sworn members of a standing army.

You lied.

I have the reference to the website.
Referring to falsehoods on the internet does not make them true.

For the umpteenth time. The guard is under DUAl control.
Irrelevant. They are still sworn members of a standing army.

You can’t read ?
Of course. But I can also recognize and disregard falsehoods.

That’s who served in the Guard AFTER active duty know this shit.
When people "know" something that is not true, they are wrong.

You should be ashamed lying about Army Guard, the Air Force Guard and the role they play as a MILITIA.
Everything that I said is true.

The guard can be activated to serve by the president and also by the gov of each state to serve as a local militant ia.
That's nice. But they are still sworn members of a standing army.

It’s NO DIFFERENT then when the constitution was written. Enemies FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC.
No, it's quite different. Back then there was an actual militia.

You lied about the role the guard plays.

All guardsmen and women have to be activated by the services for training. and fighting. When by the president, like in the earlier days, the militia fought foreign enemies. How numb are you guys. The militia then becomes part of the standing army.
That is incorrect. A militia never becomes part of a standing army.

I've never found that telling the truth numbs me.

When deactivated, they are under control of the gov of each state for local service. That’s the regulated militia..
There is no such thing as "the regulated militia".

The term "well-regulated" is an adjective that means that a militia is effective and in good working order.

Guardsmen and women have died serving out country in wars and service. . You should be ashamed for not recognizing that.
Now that's an example of a lie. I have never refused to recognize that Guardsmen have died serving our country.

Yes it does !
Not really. The question of whether the National Guard counts as a militia is nothing but a sideshow.

People are telling you that you are wrong because you are wrong. But it doesn't really matter that you are wrong.

READ THE CONSTITUTION.
The Constitution does not say that it matters whether or not the National Guard is the militia.

(But the Constitution does say that the National Guard are not the militia.)

Read the 2a you fool.
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The Second Amendment does not say that it matters whether or not the National Guard are the militia.

Why are you denigrating those who served our country
I'm not. Why are you falsely accusing me of weird nonsense?

when it’s the 2a that provided that service.
No it isn't.

It’s all part of ONE SENTENCE.
Actually the Second Amendment has two separate parts.

Although it is hard to see what that has to do with the fact that you are wrong about the National Guard being the militia.

A free state in the constitution is BOTH the state and federal gov.
OK. And...?

We train our guardsmen and women to serve our country in this DUAL ROLE. The early militia fought the fking British. Wtf are you denying it ?
I'm not denying either sentence. Why do you falsely accuse me of weird nonsense?

You can’t read my references ?
Your references are wrong.

The guard units are the regulated militia.

The term "well-regulated" is an adjective that means that a militia is effective and in good working order.

Those who served know this shit.

YOU DON’T.
It is good to not "know" things that are not true.

You are denigrating the guard units many of whom gave their lives in service to this country, defending their country from enemies.
No he isn't.

You are ignorant.
His factual and accurate posts suggest otherwise.

You don’t even know what WELL REGULATED MILITIA in the 2a represents do you.
I bet he does. I certainly do.

Those who spent years in the Guard defending and dying for our country when activated and serving our individual states KNOW THIS shit.

You’re lying.
That is incorrect. He is telling the truth.

Note that even if he had made an error, an honest mistake is not a lie. Not that he made any errors.

You can’t even read the 2a.
Oh nonsense. Of course he can.

The early Militias like they do today stood with the standing Army in defense of this country and many died doing it.
There are no militias today.

You obviously forgot. I was a Guardsman for 10 years after active duty. WE WERE THE REGULATED MILTIA.

We were activated. We served in WAR. We also served out state as milita service units. Over 1900 Air Force medics served in Vietnam, some were activated guardsmen.
They were sworn members of a standing army.

The regulated militia in the 2a is the “full filled” in your own post by the guardsmen and women.
Your quote. Guardsmen and women ARE the regulated militia. Look at your own reference !

Do you really know what REGULATED means ?

The state’s only activate regulated militia which are only trained guardsmen and women. Unorganized militia are good for what ? They aren’t even activated by states. If they exist at all it’s only in communities. Name one state that activates unorganized militia. They draft and then train them for regular service and become part of standing army.
You are wrong about guardsmen not being the regulated militia.

The National Guard are the regulated militia in the 2a.

Show me the “unorganized militia “ in the 2a.
Where is it mentioned ?
They would count as part of the people.

The Guard units are militia. I’ve referenced all that before…..
That is incorrect. Guardsmen are sworn members of a standing army.

Dude, you’re the one who said the Guard is not the militia. You’ve been shown a fraud since that post.
Nonsense. Telling the truth does not make someone a fraud.

You were wrong.
That is incorrect. You are the one who is wrong.

That’s another wrong statement. The militia is NOT ENDED.
That is incorrect. There is no longer any militia in the US.

We still have A MILITIA.
No we don't.

The Guard is the regulated militia and the unorganized militia is the qualified peoples in the populous that can be use as a base for selective service.

You have no proof.
The fact that Guardsmen are sworn members of a standing army is proof.

It’s a lie made up by gunaholics to pretend that the 2a doesn’t refer to a regulated militia.
No. The truth is not a lie.

Obviously, the Guard bureau disagrees with you as does the guard units themselves and every gov. defence agency.
They are wrong.

For some stupid reason, you have a hard time understanding the printed word.
Pointing out that you are wrong does not mean that he cannot understand what you say.

Tell me how the Militia Act can end the Militia.
By no longer providing for the existence of an actual militia.

No we don't.

They are wrong.

Pointing out that you are wrong does not mean that he cannot understand what you say.

How many times do you have to lie ?

No we don't.

They are wrong.

Gee, that’s funny. The guard bureau still thinks it fills the constitutional needs of the militia. Amazing.

The basics ? Like what ? Does it make one an expert because he knows how to field strip a Glock in the dark ? It’s hilarious listening to gun a holics brag about their expertise and still think the answer to gun violence is……more guns in the hands of literally, any breathing humanoid.

Except for 1.1 million Americans a year, it was the answer to criminal violence of all kinds...rape, robbery, murder, stabbings, beatings....and yes, you ignorant dumb ass....even mass public shootings...

West Virginia mass shooting stopped...

People like this West Virginia woman who stopped what could have become a mass shooting just a day after Uvalde.
Police said a woman who was lawfully carrying a pistol shot and killed a man who began shooting at a crowd of people Wednesday night in Charleston.
Dennis Butler was killed after allegedly shooting at dozens of people attending a graduation party Wednesday near the Vista View Apartment complex. No injuries were reported from those at the party.
Investigators said Butler was warned about speeding in the area with children present before he left. He later returned with an AR-15-style firearm and began firing into the crowd before he was shot and killed.
“Instead of running from the threat, she engaged with the threat and saved several lives last night,” Charleston Police Department Chief of Detectives Tony Hazelett said.
Officers did not go into detail, but said Butler did have an extensive criminal history.
Now, doesn’t that sound like an attempted mass shooting to you?
But it wasn’t.
It wasn’t because the woman was there, had a gun, and had the will to use it at that crucial moment. Hazelett noted the woman won’t be facing any charges, which she shouldn’t.

West Virginia armed citizen stops potential mass shooting
=======

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016...-gun-violence-awareness-day.html?intcmp=hpbt4
Lancaster Woman Scares Off Bat-Wielding Attackers By Pulling Gun On Them

LANCASTER, Ohio - It happened along a walking path in Lancaster.

Dinah Burns is licensed to carry a concealed gun, but she'd only recently started taking her weapon while walking her dog.

Based on what happened, it looks like she'll make a point of carrying from now on.

"I think if they'd gotten any closer, I probably would have fired,” said Burns.

It was Monday when Burns was on a footpath near Sanderson Elementary School.

"Two gentlemen came out of the woods, one holding a baseball bat, and said 'You're coming with us'."

The men weren't deterred by Dinah's dog Gracie.

"I said, 'Well, what do you want?,' and as I was saying that I reached in to my pocket and slipped my gun out, slipped the safety off as I pulled it out. As I was doing that the other gentleman came toward me and raised the baseball bat. And, I pointed the gun at them and said, 'I have this and I'm not afraid to use it.'"

The men took off and so far have eluded police. Dinah posted about the incident on Facebook to alert friends and neighbors, to criticism by some.

"Most of the males' opinion was, 'Why didn't you shoot them?'"

Easy to second-guess a decision made under pressure, based on her concealed carry training, and police agree.

"To get out of a situation, back out, get out of it as much as you can without having to discharge your firearm."

"I will say it's a good thing to go from a place of danger to a place of safety, however you get that done,” said Sgt. Matt Chambers, Lancaster Police.

"Very thankful that it turned out the way it did, and hope it doesn't happen again, but I will be prepared."
========
What I want you to know on Gun Violence Awareness Day | Fox News

What I want you to know on Gun Violence Awareness Day

I correctly listened to my instincts; I had a feeling that my life was in danger in that elevator and prepared myself mentally for what was potentially to come.

I ran to my car in an attempt to escape and, before I could even get my entire body in my car, I was tackled by my attacker.

This man quickly overpowered me, stabbed at me with a knife, clamped his hand over my mouth multiple times, and repeatedly tried forcing me in the passenger seat of my car while telling me, “We’re going.”

The entire time this was happening, a rusted, serrated knife was being stabbed towards my abdomen and held at my face.

I had been hit in the face, thrown over my driver’s side console, and had rips in my tights from his hands trying to force my legs up and over into the passenger seat.

There are some individuals that think gun owners are “trigger happy” and wanting to pull their weapons out at the first opportunity. There is nothing further from the truth.

The night I was attacked, I fought like hell for my life before reaching for my gun. I kicked, I screamed, I had all ten fingernails ripped off and bloodied from scratching and trying to fight my way out of a literal life and death situation.

Ultimately, I accessed my gun, shot my attacker multiple times, and saved my life. He will be spending years in prison for what he did to me.

Using a gun in self-protection is not a decision one makes lightly; in fact, I never dreamed that I would be forced into a situation where I would have to do so. However, I also never imagined such evil existing in the world so that I would be powerless, wounded, on my back and unable to physically force my attacker off of me.

I owned a gun and had been trained on how to use it. I know how to safely carry and that a gun is a serious and significant weapon; it is not to be used carelessly. Naysayers and people with opposing opinions may try to undermine my situation with hypotheticals. I cannot answer these questions. All I can do is tell the facts of my story and the true account of how I saved my own life.

What I want you to know on Gun Awareness Day is that a gun in the hands of a potential victim is not improperly placed; it can be the only thing keeping her from being brutally raped and murdered.

Without my gun, I would not be alive today.

Guns are not the problem in America; men like my attacker -- who are willing to violently change one person’s life for no reason except for pure evil – are the problem.

Be safe at all times. Be aware of your surroundings. Trust your instincts. Always be able to protect yourself. Refuse to be a victim, and instead be a fighter and a survivor. Live to tell your tale and make a criminal regret the day he chose you as a “soft target.” My gun saved my life, and one could save yours too.
===============

Waking up to an armed intruder in your house would be any home owner’s worst nightmare. If you’re a single mother with two young kids in the house, finding a man wielding a machete in your bedroom closet immediately kicks you into “momma bear” mode.

That’s what happened to a California woman who woke up to the sound of a man rummaging through her walk-in closet. The thief — Ocean Burger (his name, not a restaurant) — was armed with a number of knives and a machete when the un-named woman grabbed a handgun and confronted him.

From ksbw.com . . .

[Investigators] say Burger ignored orders to leave and when the homeowner fired several warning shots he allegedly advanced towards her, that’s when the mother fired at the accused burglar hitting him in the leg. And California law may be on her side.

Warning shots are never a good idea and could even put you in legal jeopardy in many jurisdictions. In this case, they not only wasted perfectly good (and expensive) ammunition, but probably led Burger to believe she wasn’t serious about actually shooting him.

After advancing on the woman, the round in his leg apparently convinced Burger that he was wrong.

The good news is California actually has a castle doctrine law on the books. The woman had no duty to retreat and was legally justified in using deadly force to defend herself and her children.

“There is a presumption that favors the homeowner they’re presumed that the person is in imminent fear of either death or great bodily injury,” said Ellen Campos, assistant district attorney for San Benito county. …

California Woman Shoots Machete-Wielding Burglar She Found in Her Closet - The Truth About Guns

=============

Biden demands ban on ‘assault weapons,’ high-capacity magazines in first speech to Congress
29 Apr 2021 ~~ By Liz George

In his first speech before both chambers of Congress, President Joe Biden focused heavily on his administration’s gun control agenda, calling once again for “reasonable reforms” on firearms, including a ban on “assault weapons” and high-capacity magazines.
“We need a ban on assault weapons and high—capacity magazines again. Don’t tell me it can’t be done. We’ve done it before … and it worked,” Biden asserted in his speech. “Talk to most responsible gun owners, most hunters – they’ll tell you there’s no possible justification for having 100 rounds – 100 bullets – in a weapon. They will tell you that there are too many people today who are able to buy a gun, but who shouldn’t be able to.”
~SNIP~
In 2004, the Department of Justice National Institute of Justice issued a report stating that the 1994 “assault weapons” ban did not actually reduce crime.

Comment:
I’m sure that law enforcement all across the nation are busy today ridding themselves "Assault Weapons" and Large capacity magazines that hold more than seven rounds ( a very popular New York solution except for NYPD).
Most states with the U.S. have limits on the number of rounds that can be loaded in a rifle or shotgun.
For rifles hunting big game (Deer, boar, elk or bear) rifles are limited to 4 in the magazine/clip, or tube. For shotguns the normally loads are three in the magazine/tube and one round chambered.
Obviously both the president and his handlers know little about hunting laws or what is manufactured within the sporting arms industry of America.
While the popular AR-15 system is now calibered from .22 cal, 5.56/.223, 6.5mm, 6.8mm .300 Blackout, 7.62x39mm and .308 calibers.
The system created by Eugene Stoner like Kalashnikov has outlived his name.
Unlike the mlitary M4A1 Carbine is only manufactured for war in one standard caliber 5.56mm NATO and may be fitted with a selective fully automatic trigger assembly where the AR-15 is not. .

I ordered a 100-round mag for my M4 as a "fuck you" to Fascist Grandpa.

Forum List

Back