Biden declares COVID pandemic is over

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
I love Biden.

I guess it wasn't over when they removed restrictions in May of last year, after the Democrats captured both houses and POTUS too. Yeah, they did that despite there being twice the cases as one year earlier under Trump.

See how that works? The Democrats shut everything down and blamed Trump for it. They exaggerated the death counts too. And then Poof, all is well and the economy was surely to improve - Except that it didn't. Leave it to Democrats to screw up an advantage they afforded themselves. Fuck the people I guess.

Oh yeah, the election was totally legit:puke:

Remember in November. Every second November, these are not our friends. MAGA

Last edited:
Let's just hope this isn't like "Mission Accomplished".

I love Biden.

I guess it wasn't over when they removed restrictions in May of last year, after the Democrats captured both houses and POTUS too. Yeah, they did that despite there being twice the cases as one year earlier under Trump.

See how that works? The Democrats shut everything down and blamed Trump for it. And then Poof, all is well and the economy was surely to improve - Except that it didn't. Leave it to Democrats to screw up an advantage they afforded themselves.

Oh yeah, the election was totally legit:puke:

Remember in November. Every second November, these are not our friends.

Yep. Familiar pattern indeed. Trump messed something up and Dems had to fix it. Turns out lying about a pandemic doesn't translate into election victories.

We truly are fortunate Biden legitimately won the 2020 election.

Yep. Familiar pattern indeed. Trump messed something up and Dems had to fix it. Turns out lying about a pandemic doesn't translate into election victories.

Projection

You got one thing right ^^^. He turned a hot economy into a recession. Inflation at a 40 year high. Fuel prices doubled in months after taking office. Yep he turned the economy into a pile of steaming shit, moron. Thanks for playing.
Unemployment is nearly half what it was when Trump left office. The economy is so hot right now that the supply chains can't keep up. I can even buy toilet paper at Costco now which is a definite plus over Trump when shelves were empty.

What exactly did Biden do that Trump wouldnt have? Advocate for people to get vaccinated? Do you really think Trump wouldnt have touted that vaccine as the savior of the country? Really? I always here this tripe but no one is ever able to give an example of what would have happened differently that would have made the pandemic worse had Trump been elected. If you believe that the vaccine is what brought us out of the pandemic I cant imagine that Biden advocated for people to get it more than Trump would have. It was "his" vaccine after all. If you dont believe that the vaccine is the reason and that this virus like all other respiratory viruses naturally mutated to become less deadly over time then, again, I dont see what policy Biden enacted regarding COVID that Trump wouldn't have/didn't that sped that evolution along.

Unemployment is nearly half what it was when Trump left office. The economy is so hot right now that the supply chains can't keep up. I can even buy toilet paper at Costco now which is a definite plus over Trump when shelves were empty.
Because we told everyone to stay home and then paid them to do it. We should just cut everyone in the US a million dollar check then everyone would be a millionaire, no one would have to work again and everything would be hunky dory.

What exactly did Biden do that Trump wouldnt have? Advocate for people to get vaccinated? Do you really think Trump wouldnt have touted that vaccine as the savior of the country? Really? I always here this tripe but no one is ever able to give an example of what would have happened differently that would have made the pandemic worse had Trump been elected. If you believe that the vaccine is what brought us out of the pandemic I cant imagine that Biden advocated for people to get it more than Trump would have. It was "his" vaccine after all. If you dont believe that the vaccine is the reason and that this virus like all other respiratory viruses naturally mutated to become less deadly over time then, again, I dont see what policy Biden enacted regarding COVID that Trump wouldn't have/didn't that sped that evolution along.
Not sure if Trump would have touted it or not. It seems half of Trump supporters worship the vaccine as if Trump himself had a lab coat on directing scientists how to move forward and the other half insist the vaccine is killing people.

But in all fairness to your well reasoned post, the difference in our current COVID situation between Biden and a reelected Trump is about the same as gas prices and inflation between Biden and a reelected Trump...which was my not so clear point.

Last edited:
You got one thing right ^^^. He turned a hot economy into a recession. Inflation at a 40 year high. Fuel prices doubled in months after taking office. Yep he turned the economy into a pile of steaming shit, moron. Thanks for playing.
Why was "hot economy" 8 million jobs under water?

Because we told everyone to stay home and then paid them to do it. We should just cut everyone in the US a million dollar check then everyone would be a millionaire, no one would have to work again and everything would be hunky dory.
Yep. Just like gas prices were low when Trump left office because nobody was driving and there was a glut of oil nobody wanted...then as people started to go back to work, demand surged and even at 100 percent production we couldn't keep up so subsequently prices went up.

Concerned American posted stats in a vacuum so I did the same thing.

Yeah, when the checks went out the biggest difference bt Trump and Biden's checks is Biden didn't insist on putting his name on them.

If you recall, it was the DEMOCRATS who led the shut down. Even with the democrud's assault the unemployment rate fell from 14.8 to 6.3 on Trump's watch.

It's the same rate it was before the Demorot's assault. Additionally, Bidenflation has forced retirees to return to work. Additionally, many losers, primarily leftists have deserted the employment market. You know, while the govt. serves free money and debt forgiveness.

And additionally, employers were BEGGING for employees since 2000, fucking billboards with "Help Wanted" with MQs of just show up.
Why was "hot economy" 8 million jobs under water?

See above, dummy

with all the bullshit oozing from your pours you need all the toilet paper you can get.

the difference in our current COVID situation between Biden and a reelected Trump is about the same as gas prices and inflation between Biden and a reelected Trump...which was my not so clear point.
No, it wouldn't be the same.

Yep. Just like gas prices were low when Trump left office because nobody was driving and there was a glut of oil nobody wanted...then as people started to go back to work, demand surged and even at 100 percent production we couldn't keep up so subsequently prices went up.

Concerned American posted stats in a vacuum so I did the same thing.

Yeah, when the checks went out the biggest difference bt Trump and Biden's checks is Biden didn't insist on putting his name on them.

Gas prices last 5 years. Note the price was LOW when the economy was stable and beautiful on Trump's watch (2.44). Today it's 3.96 and currently rising, again. Your tune is a lie.

Forum List

Back