Biden declares COVID pandemic is over

Biden won the election legitimately.

Trump lied about COVID.

Biden has turned the economy and COVID around.

None of those are lies. None of that is projection.

You had no argument so you fell back on political one liners to deflect.
Biden has 8.3 inflation (a 40 year high), a battered stock market, and an economy dependent on foreign oil while his policies punish US Oil.

Is this what you had in mind?

nobody was driving and there was a glut of oil nobody wanted
Nobody was driving between 2017 and 2020--Nice lie. Got any sources to back that up? The country was shut down from Mar. 2020 until May 2022--nobody was traveling--that is documented. Also documented is the fact that gasoline doubled in price between Jan. 2021 and June 2021. You really need to quit listening to CNN. Run along little missy, I think your hubby is calling for a beer.

No need for college debt relief either. Man things are looking up.
College debt relief is going to happen whether the GOP wins or not. There is a reason they have set December 31st as the drop dead date for all of it to be credited to accounts before January statements go out.

If you recall, it was the DEMOCRATS who led the shut down. Even with the democrud's assault the unemployment rate fell from 14.8 to 6.3 on Trump's watch.

It's the same rate it was before the Demorot's assault. Additionally, Bidenflation has forced retirees to return to work. Additionally, many losers, primarily leftists have deserted the employment market. You know, while the govt. serves free money and debt forgiveness.

And additionally, employers were BEGGING for employees since 2000, fucking billboards with "Help Wanted" with MQs of just show up.

See above, dummy

Stop posting bullshit, unemployment went from 4.7 to 6.3 during Trump's term.

It went down from 6.3 to 3.7 under Biden.

The why is relatively important

Yea yea, if numbers are good you uncritically credit Your Guy, as soon as the numbers don't look good you go to the WHY.

It's always the same heads-i-win-tails-you-lose games.

I love Biden.

I guess it wasn't over when they removed restrictions in May of last year, after the Democrats captured both houses and POTUS too. Yeah, they did that despite there being twice the cases as one year earlier under Trump.

See how that works? The Democrats shut everything down and blamed Trump for it. They exaggerated the death counts too. And then Poof, all is well and the economy was surely to improve - Except that it didn't. Leave it to Democrats to screw up an advantage they afforded themselves. Fuck the people I guess.

Oh yeah, the election was totally legit:puke:

Remember in November. Every second November, these are not our friends. MAGA

The Democrats could not shut down everything since they were not in charge of everything.

Hey stupid, the DJIA was 30,930 on Jan. 20, 2021, Stock Market News for Jan 20, 2021 The DJIA at close yesterday was 30,822. DJIA | Dow Jones Industrial Average Overview | MarketWatch Does that sound like a hot economy? In a year and a half the Dow has managed to stay the same. The economy is in recession. Inflation is at a 40 year high. Fuel prices have never been as high as during this administration. US borders wide open. You are far out of your league and your rookie posts show you to be a fucking idiot. You're dismissed.
Quantative easing is the only difference.

Yep. Just like gas prices were low when Trump left office because nobody was driving and there was a glut of oil nobody wanted...then as people started to go back to work, demand surged and even at 100 percent production we couldn't keep up so subsequently prices went up.

Concerned American posted stats in a vacuum so I did the same thing.

Yeah, when the checks went out the biggest difference bt Trump and Biden's checks is Biden didn't insist on putting his name on them.
Biden has near the whole media and entertainment industry behind him. Everyone knows he sent the checks out because they never stop spouting it. A good chunk of the population will go to their death beds knowing that election was stolen. And they owe the criminals in D.C. nada.

You haven't answered anything, troll. Running your lying democrat bullshit post after post is not an answer. Try FACTS, shitstain, you haven't presented or substantiated any. Run along, you fail.
Good morning CA. Not a Democrat. I did answer your question.

Read better

Nobody was driving between 2017 and 2020--Nice lie. Got any sources to back that up? The country was shut down from Mar. 2020 until May 2022--nobody was traveling--that is documented. Also documented is the fact that gasoline doubled in price between Jan. 2021 and June 2021. You really need to quit listening to CNN. Run along little missy, I think your hubby is calling for a beer.
This is inaccurate. Get better sources.

Forum List

Back