Biden says that Hunter did not cause any conflicts of interests

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
President Joe Biden defended his scandal-plagued adult son Hunter and praised him for overcoming drug addiction in an interview that aired Sunday night.

The president insisted to '60 Minutes' correspondent Scott Pelley that his son's foreign business dealings did not cause any conflicts with Biden's prior position as vice president under Barack Obama.

Hunter Biden's foreign business ties were the subject of a federal tax fraud probe that had been heating up earlier this year.

'I love my son, number one,' Biden said when asked about whether Hunter Biden's work or past struggle with drugs could be a liability on the 2024 campaign trail.

The president continued, 'He fought an addiction problem and he overcame it, he wrote about it.'

'And no, there is not a single thing that I've observed, at all, that would affect me or the United States relative to my son Hunter.'

Comment:
Joe Biden lied again.
His dumb crackhead son did not receive $millions$ in foreign money because of his talent.
His son was paid to influence peddle for Joe Biden.
Here is another huge conflict of interest.
How can the IRS and the FBI unbiasedly investigate Hunter's crimes while they are working under Joe Biden?
If Joe Biden was getting a 10% cut of the bribe money, did he pay any taxes on it.
BTW, 60 Minutes is part of the corrupt Democrat Party's hate machine propaganda mill.
Biden didn't get any surprise questions or hard questions.

Biden lies.... I think even the libs know this to be true....

American pigshit royalty. "It's good to be the King"!
No, they're a "family" of trailer trash that won a political lottery. If the potato ever had to get a real job he'd probably have died of a meth overdose sweeping metal shavings in a machine shop decades ago and Jill would have disappeared from a truck stop, dumped in a ditch and eaten by wild animals.

What the potato may have meant to say, is that he isn't interested in any conflicts his crackhead son my have been involved in, as long as he got his 10%.

President Joe Biden defended his scandal-plagued adult son Hunter and praised him for overcoming drug addiction in an interview that aired Sunday night.

The president insisted to '60 Minutes' correspondent Scott Pelley that his son's foreign business dealings did not cause any conflicts with Biden's prior position as vice president under Barack Obama.

Hunter Biden's foreign business ties were the subject of a federal tax fraud probe that had been heating up earlier this year.

'I love my son, number one,' Biden said when asked about whether Hunter Biden's work or past struggle with drugs could be a liability on the 2024 campaign trail.

The president continued, 'He fought an addiction problem and he overcame it, he wrote about it.'

'And no, there is not a single thing that I've observed, at all, that would affect me or the United States relative to my son Hunter.'

Comment:
Joe Biden lied again.
His dumb crackhead son did not receive $millions$ in foreign money because of his talent.
How can the IRS and the FBI unbiasedly investigate Hunter's crimes while they are working under Joe Biden?
If Joe Biden was getting a 10% cut of the bribe money, did he pay any taxes on it.
BTW, 60 Minutes is part of the corrupt Democrat Party's hate machine propaganda mill.
Biden didn't get any surprise questions or hard questions
There is a God. Joe won't see 2O21 Though he will shit himself. and blame it on some cracker. that smells bad.

Comment:
Joe Biden lied again.
Biden didn't get any surprise questions or hard questions.
Here's a conflict of interest

Trump Had Hidden $19.8 Million Loan From North Korea-Linked Company As President: Report​

Trump failed to disclose the loan, which was paid off months after he took office, Forbes reported.

Forum List

Back