Biden declares COVID pandemic is over

Without the Dempanic I wonder how the bed wetters are going to argue we still need to allow them to mail in phony ballots.

Wonder if the potato will start a war or something.

Biden has near the whole media and entertainment industry behind him. Everyone knows he sent the checks out because they never stop spouting it. A good chunk of the population will go to their death beds knowing that election was stolen. And they owe the criminals in D.C. nada.
I don't really hear to much about the checks except if I remember right, Trump promised 500 more dollars then Biden did in the campaign trail.

Nobody will go to their death beds knowing the election was stolen. Many lemmings will go to their death beds thinking the election was stolen because they were to dimwitted to see past the lies.

They can't be helped

I love Biden.

I guess it wasn't over when they removed restrictions in May of last year, after the Democrats captured both houses and POTUS too. Yeah, they did that despite there being twice the cases as one year earlier under Trump.

See how that works? The Democrats shut everything down and blamed Trump for it. They exaggerated the death counts too. And then Poof, all is well and the economy was surely to improve - Except that it didn't. Leave it to Democrats to screw up an advantage they afforded themselves. Fuck the people I guess.

Oh yeah, the election was totally legit:puke:

Remember in November. Every second November, these are not our friends. MAGA

Seems like Biden should be banned from social media for deliberately spreading misinformation.

Thats why I just insult and ignore 95% of the bed wetters. They're too stupid to waste time with
They get about a weeks worth of my reading time and then it’s off to ignore. They all spout the same crap word for word and I don’t need to read all their BS. Five or six get to stay off ignore ( depending on my patience level) and that is more than enough….by far.

Yea yea, if numbers are good you uncritically credit Your Guy, as soon as the numbers don't look good you go to the WHY.

It's always the same heads-i-win-tails-you-lose games.
Not my guy. I don’t have a guy. I’m just not a partisan hack so I dont see the world through the “does it benefit my team“ lens like you do. Yo pu should try it

The Democrats could not shut down everything since they were not in charge of everything.
Sure they did. They had plenty of State governorships which is who can actually shut things down for health reasons. California amd Texas didn’t have differing approaches to the pandemic with respect to shutdowns?

What did the federal government actually have power to “shut down”?

Sure they did. They had plenty of State governorships which is who can actually shut things down for health reasons. California amd Texas didn’t have differing approaches to the pandemic with respect to shutdowns?

What did the federal government actually have power to “shut down”?
The federal govt.

I’m sure a lot of them are sock accounts. Hense…the ignore option. :)
It's something I've noticed over the years, bed wetters like Deanturd, Guano, RegressiveParasite, TurdCatcher and other leftist pieces of shit post insipid agitprop and otherwise spam the board with inane drivel and once enough people do nothing but ridicule them if they even respond at all they return as some new sock account.

The federal govt.
2 million people employed by the US gov excluding the military and PO (which didn’t shut down). That’s about half a percent of the population. And even assuming they sent every one of them home (which they didn’t) that’s all that happened. They didn’t stop getting paid so how does that affect the economy?

2 million people employed by the US gov excluding the military and PO (which didn’t shut down). That’s about half a percent of the population. And even assuming they sent every one of them home (which they didn’t) that’s all that happened. They didn’t stop getting paid so how does that affect the economy?

He's desperate. He never has anything to say anyway, hence he's a Democracked.

Not my guy. I don’t have a guy. I’m just not a partisan hack so I dont see the world through the “does it benefit my team“ lens like you do. Yo pu should try it
You replied to me, replying to a guy who was crediting Trump for no reason aside from him being in offcie while something happened.

Did he care about WHY? Nope, he just really liked how you brought up the WHY when the numbers didn't look good.

Forum List

Back