Biden claims zero percent inflation.

damn lie. An inflation rate rarely or ever goes from 9 to zero in one month.

Get over it.. your fake president is a big liar like all Demonrats
Because you’re mixing two different numbers. Monthly inflation and year over year inflation are different measures.

Exactly. Except, we use 7 to 8 mbd more than we produce and have been dependent on foreign oil since before the 1960s.
There are periods where we imported oil in order to stabilize certain regions. However, if the US wanted to, we could flood the market with oil and bring the domestic price down to the $1.00 a gallon range.

There are periods where we imported oil in order to stabilize certain regions. However, if the US wanted to, we could flood the market with oil and bring the domestic price down to the $1.00 a gallon range.
We don't have the physical capacity to increase our output by 7 to 8 mdb. It would take a decade or more.

We don't have the physical capacity to increase our output by 7 to 8 mdb. It would take a decade or more.
We do. We have several refineries which can be put back into operation in short order.

We do. We have several refineries which can be put back into operation in short order.

Refineries do not produce crude oil. Fact is we have the refining capacity to handle 20 mbd that we use every day, and then some to export as well.

Joe Biden just claimed that there was "zero percent inflation" in July. I guess that 8.5% inflation rate is a figment of our imagination

Why did they need a bill for inflation then?

Biden is right. There was no inflation in July. The 8.5% inflation is year over year.
If there is no inflation, why did your Vegetable Messiah sign a bill today to spend over $700 BILLION to lower inflation?

Joe Biden signed the law on reducing inflation in the United States.
But what about free capitalist market relations?

Joe Biden signed the law on reducing inflation in the United States.
But what about free capitalist market relations?
That bill he just signed has nothing to do with decreasing inflation.

Well, inflation decreased from 9.1 on a yearly basis in June to 8.5 on a yearly basis for July.

Me, I cannot see how 8.5% inflation can be called zero inflation.

I'm calling it a lie.

Well, inflation decreased from 9.1 on a yearly basis in June to 8.5 on a yearly basis for July.

Me, I cannot see how 8.5% inflation can be called zero inflation.

I'm calling it a lie.
Politicians create spin.

Have to say, that's pretty poor quality spin, since no one at all is fooled. What, 8.5% inflation is ZERO????? Darn.
What he should have said that in the month of June there was no increase in the inflation rate.

Joe Biden just claimed that there was "zero percent inflation" in July. I guess that 8.5% inflation rate is a figment of our imagination

Corn pop sure claims a lot...

I'm surprised he didn't demand an apology from Glenn Frey... after he claimed to play bass for the Eagles back in the 70s.

Forum List

Back