Biden celebrates 'Inflation Reduction Act' as food, rent prices climb

Inflation at 9%, Food Prices up 14%. and The Porkzilla Bill has nothing to do with inflation.
The cost of used cars are up 44% over last year. Housing is going through the roof, and people are having to choose between eating and affording gas for their cars.
Then derfenshotz should have never shut down the US and declared a national health emergency.

You have Murdoch channel and internet nutjobs, I have every respected journalistic media in the world, dunce lol....try actual news....

Actually no you don't. I don't watch FOX and I am not a Pub, you didn't answer my question. Would you let Pedo Joe shower with your daughter like he did his own?

He couldnt sell build back better so he trimmed off a little fat and renamed it inflation reduction act. And it worked, he duped people into thinking he would do something about inflation but he won't. It will continue on and get worse.

He couldnt sell build back better so he trimmed off a little fat and renamed it inflation reduction act. And it worked, he duped people into thinking he would do something about inflation but he won't. It will continue on and get worse.
Thanks to the capitalist it won't.

Inflation is down half a percent last month
Gas is down $1.60 since May

Thanks Mr President
:dance:

Lol! How's that egg tasting? :laugh:

American inflation rose more than expected in August

Minneapolis (CNN Business)US inflation ticked back up in August, despite plunging gas prices, according to data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics released Tuesday.
On a monthly basis, consumer prices rose 0.1% from July, according to the Consumer Price Index, which measures a basket of consumer goods and services. Economists had projected that inflation would fall from July to August by 0.1%, after holding steady at 0% growth from June to July.
Annual inflation eased for the second-straight month but also remained stubbornly high, with prices up 8.3% year on year, a slowdown from the 8.5% gain in July and the 40-year high of 9.1% in June. The last time the headline CPI rate declined in consecutive months was the first part of 2020.
Core CPI, which strips out the more volatile categories like food and gasoline, measured 6.3% in August, up from 6.2% in July. The month-on-month gain of 0.6% was double what economists had expected.

Actually no you don't. I don't watch FOX and I am not a Pub, you didn't answer my question. Would you let Pedo Joe shower with your daughter like he did his own?
Totally discredited garbage, super duper. So you're on the conspiracy nut job Internet congratulations that's even worse lol.

Get ready for the housing market to completely tank now. The Feds will further raise interest rates, and people will simply stop buying mortgages.

Tone-deaf POS.

Dems have no honor, much less shame, if they did they would be asking for forgiveness from the American people every-single-day for what they have done to us in just 18 months.

The stock market is freaking out because inflation proves one thing: ‘The Fed has the worst problem in the world’ and recession is the only solution​

Stocks plunged on Tuesday as fears that the Federal Reserve will ultimately spark a recession spread like wildfire after a hotter-than-expected inflation print.

The Fed has raised interest rates four times this year in an attempt to cool rising consumer prices, with Fed Chair Jerome Powell saying that his inflation fight is “unconditional” and rate hikes will continue even if it means some “pain” for Americans.

But despite Powell’s efforts, Inflation, as measured by the Consumer Price Index (CPI), rose by 0.1% in August, and 8.3% compared to the same period a year ago, the Bureau of Labor Statistics revealed on Tuesday.

By the way, they fail to mention Biden has been releasing one million barrels of crude oil a day for six months from the Strategic Petroleum Reserves to fight higher oil and gasoline prices — Could that be why energy prices dipped 5%, what happens when that stops?

Damn what a beating today, and there's no reason to believe it's going to get any better any time soon.

Forum List

Back