Biden Caved to Russia?

Because they want it to be an insurrection so they an persecute Republican rank-and-file and use it against Republican office holders.
Why don't they just start calling us "Dirty Jews" instead, since that is the direction they really want to take this?

They openly state that they think the unvaxxed should be shot, ostracized, fired, rounded up and sent to "wellness camps".

Yeah but...the next US president is NOT obligated to continue fuckwad Xiden's policies. There is no Senate approved "treaty", just Putin cashing in on the $3,500,000 "investment" the Moscow mayor's wife paid the Xidens.
Q=anon

How is Trump caving to russia dispelled?

But the point is that Trumpistas need to stop blaming Biden for doing the same as Dump did.
How is Trump caving to russia an issue? It's not even a real event.

Trump DID NOTHING IN THE INTERESTS OF RUSSIA, PUTIN, NOR DID HE HAVE A PISS ORGY IN MOSCOW WITH PUTIN AND SOME WHORES YOU VACUOUS INANE TURD.

Hitlary got more russian money contributed to her "non profit" than you can even accuse Trump have EVER gotten from russians in his entire life.

Shove that shit right back up you ass where it came from.

For the record, I still would not care if Trump had a piss orgy with Putin, five whores, two midgets, a donkey and a turd fight that resulted in the deaths of 4/5 of the whores and both midgets. Pieces of shit like you would support an authoritarian sociopath that killed half our population to rule the other half because you're a mindless vacuous lamb. Pieces of genetic garbage like you disgust me beyond my ability to articulate it.

stupid.jpg

Last edited:

Now I'm the last sumbitch who will defend the Potato....

But I'm not willing to go to war over the Ukraine. If we were talking about it being subjugated by genocidal leftist dictators like hitler, stalin, mao or something, that would be another issue.

I'm tired of these political whores feeding their war pigs.

I'm an OIF vet, I think we did the right thing snuffing out Hussein. Yet in doing so we wasted trillions and that's not counting OEF.

We've had enough wars, we've policed the world long enough.

As much as I loathe the Potato, and I'm sure he is far more corrupt than Noriega, I'm done with euroweenies and their stupid conflicts. Fuck NATO and the UN.

Biden did exactly all he could do , Got the world or much of it willing to boycott the Russians if they attack Ukraine and convinced Putin of what he is in for. The rest of the garbage is stupid bullshit hate by the right On anyone or anything involved with the left. Just the normal right wing hate. Love to see it and find their first lie in their attack, that's all they got and it is good enough for the weakest minds out there.

Trump DID NOTHING IN THE INTERESTS OF RUSSIA, PUTIN, NOR DID HE HAVE APISS ORGY IN MOSCOW WITH PUTIN AND SOME WHORES YOU VACUOUS INANE TURD.

Hitlary got more russian money contributed to her "non profit" than you can even accuse Trump have EVER gotten from russians in his entire life.

Q-anon.

Why don't they just start calling us "Dirty Jews" instead, since that is the direction they really want to take this?

They openly state that they think the unvaxxed should be shot, ostracized, fired, rounded up and sent to "wellness camps".
No I just think I should be able to shoot you when you come close to and threaten the lives of my family. No hater from the right who won't get vaccinated should be allowed around any of the good people in this country.

Because they want it to be an insurrection so they an persecute Republican rank-and-file and use it against Republican office holders.
What a Hoot.From the only side that is violent. It wasn't democrats who tried to bring down our democracy and country violently. Trying to kill as many cops as they could On jan6

Trump DID NOTHING IN THE INTERESTS OF RUSSIA, PUTIN, NOR DID HE HAVE A PISS ORGY IN MOSCOW WITH PUTIN AND SOME WHORES YOU VACUOUS INANE TURD.

For the record, I still would not care if Trump had a piss orgy with Putin, five whores, two midgets, a donkey and a turd fight that resulted in the deaths of 4/5 of the whores and both midgets. Pieces of shit like you would support an authoritarian sociopath that killed half our population to rule the other half because you're a mindless vacuous lamb. Pieces of genetic garbage like you disgust me beyond my ability to articulate it.

View attachment 574114

I don't think Trump agreed to "go soft" on Putin's territorial expansions just for help in the 16 campaign. But no one can honestly dispute that Russia benefited from Trump's view of just letting Russia do what it wanted

I don't think Trump agreed to "go soft" on Putin's territorial expansions just for help in the 16 campaign. But no one can honestly dispute that Russia benefited from Trump's view of just letting Russia do what it wanted
What did Russia do, that it would not have otherwise been able to do if YOU were POTUS?

What a Hoot.From the only side that is violent. It wasn't democrats who tried to bring down our democracy and country violently. Trying to kill as many cops as they could On jan6
So, no weapons were brought to the Jan 6 cosplay by anyone other than government forces. Lots of folks taking unguided tours of the premises, including staying outside the ropes, with only a hand full of disruptive people. How many cities burned, how much looting took place, how many were killed, and how many hospitalized in the summer of '01 at the non Trump inspired displays of violence?
Try as hard as you clowns can to convince observant people otherwise, but the capitol incident was a comparative nothing burger.

When has Biden stopped Russia from doing what it wanted?

No I just think I should be able to shoot you when you come close to and threaten the lives of my family. No hater from the right who won't get vaccinated should be allowed around any of the good people in this country.
You are a genuine Stalinist scumbag, aren't you?

Yeah, Dims aren't violent:

iu

Is that your idea of "not violent?"

"you think?" In other words, you don't have a fucking clue.

You're such a lying deluded scumbag that it's difficult to comprehend.

Crimea invaded and taken under Obama Bin Sucking Dick's watch.

Forum List

Back