Biden Caved to Russia?

Biden did exactly all he could do , Got the world or much of it willing to boycott the Russians if they attack Ukraine and convinced Putin of what he is in for. The rest of the garbage is stupid bullshit hate by the right On anyone or anything involved with the left. Just the normal right wing hate. Love to see it and find their first lie in their attack, that's all they got and it is good enough for the weakest minds out there.
In other words, he did nothing. It's hilarious that you accuse the right of "hate."

Yes, we hate leftwing assholes like you. It's well deserved.

You are a Vegan I am guessing who took the Trump vaccine. You like dolls, makeup, high heels, and cross dressing, and are in to hair sniffing, dirty diapers and Mojitos. Am I right?
As for me tree fascist...

I'm good.

Thanks for asking.

Yeah, Dims aren't violent:

iu

Is that your idea of "not violent?"
looks like a QOP book burning in Texas

Wow, is nothing left of your desire for Democracy in America.
Al Gore Rhythm voted 20 some Million times in our last election and cares about as much for Democracy as Maduro in Venezuela did when he used the same guy to rig that election.

It's laughable to hear a DemNazi Marxist Pig talk about Democracy as if they actually gave a shit about it.

How is Trump caving to russia dispelled?
Better yet, how has it ever been proven? Robert Mueller spent lots of money and time trying to
nail Donald Trump to that cross, as has every left wing media outlet in the world.
And the result of all that huffing and puffing?

Virtually nothing.

But the point is that Trumpistas need to stop blaming Biden for doing the same as Dump did.
B.S.! Trump put sanctions on Russia. Joey Depends has removed them and given Russia
the pipeline they've wanted so long.

Trump wouldn't let Putin over run Eastern Ukraine. But Biden will. He's caved in to Vlad and the Dark Side
like a mining shaft that has collapsed on itself.

Al Gore Rhythm voted 20 some Million times in our last election and cares about as much for Democracy as Maduro in Venezuela did when he used the same guy to rig that election.

It's laughable to hear a DemNazi Marxist Pig talk about Democracy as if they actually gave a shit about it.
Did you not catch the mark meadow's PowerPoint fascist tree?

Better yet, how has it ever been proven? Robert Mueller spent lots of money and time trying to
nail Donald Trump to that cross, as has every left wing media outlet in the world.
And the result of all that huffing and puffing?

Virtually nothing.

B.S.! Trump put sanctions on Russia. Joey Depends has removed them and given Russia
the pipeline they've wanted so long.

Trump wouldn't let Putin over run Eastern Ukraine. But Biden will. He's caved in to Vlad and the Dark Side
like a mining shaft that has collapsed on itself.
Dude, the former president would have let putin invade the Ukraine if the country didn't open an investigation into the Biden's.

Now I'm the last sumbitch who will defend the Potato....

But I'm not willing to go to war over the Ukraine. If we were talking about it being subjugated by genocidal leftist dictators like hitler, stalin, mao or something, that would be another issue.

I'm tired of these political whores feeding their war pigs.

I'm an OIF vet, I think we did the right thing snuffing out Hussein. Yet in doing so we wasted trillions and that's not counting OEF.

We've had enough wars, we've policed the world long enough.

As much as I loathe the Potato, and I'm sure he is far more corrupt than Noriega, I'm done with euroweenies and their stupid conflicts. Fuck NATO and the UN.

I think the real trouble is the U.S. does not fight wars to win.

I think the real trouble is the U.S. does not fight wars to win.
We have had maybe 3 or 4 wars in our history that we should have fought, so the means the other 200 were bullshit, and the idea that any of them other then the four were to protect our borders or democracy is brain dead stupid.

The insanity of the claim that Biden was controlled or tooled by Russia is comedy considering who is saying it , people who sold out our country it's demacracy and its people and who are licking Putin's ass everyday of the week.

I love it when the right is so willing to show how stupid they are with made up points and lies , that in reality only does one thing , yells to the world that the right is brain dead stupid. one more time for the beginners here, if someone from the right says anything it is a lie.

Forum List

Back