Biden: Cause of Texas Synagogue Attack a MYSTERY!

We do know that on his first day in office Biden repealed a Trump EO for enhanced vetting of foreign nationals entering America. This guy may have been one that got in because Biden pulled what he did. Biden repealed the EO and several enhancements to it claiming it made America safer.

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity, I looked at the FBI's ten most wanted list. There were no "white supremers" on that list, mostly Meskins, and one Indian guy. The only two honkeys on the list were wanted for killing someone and robbing an armored car, respectively.

View attachment 589025
It's awful how white supremacy has infiltrated so much of the Hispanic community. :(

We do know that on his first day in office Biden repealed a Trump EO for enhanced vetting down on foreign nationals entering America. This guy may have been one that got in because Biden puled what he did. Biden repealed the EO and several enhancements to it claiming it made America safer.

Only a retarded Democrat -- pardon the redundancy -- would believe this would make America safer.

All it does is make America safer for terrorists.

We may never know the motive.

‘I don’t– we don’t have I don’t think there is sufficient information to know about why he targeted that synagogue, why he insisted on the release of someone who’s been in prison for over 10 years, why he was engaged, why he was using an anti-Semitic and anti-Israeli comments,’ Biden told reporters.”
When you're Joe Biden, everything is a mystery.

Joe says to his secret service agent "I think I put my socks on the wrong feet."

The secret service agent looks sympathetically at Joe and says "It's ok Sir, it doesn't matter which feet socks go on"

Joe looks relieved "Oh, that's good to know... cuz I'm pretty sure those feet weren't mine"...

‘I don’t– we don’t have I don’t think there is sufficient information to know about why he targeted that synagogue, why he insisted on the release of someone who’s been in prison for over 10 years, why he was engaged, why he was using an anti-Semitic and anti-Israeli comments,’ Biden told reporters.”
Lol, you dumb mogo's expect everything to work like a microwave oven. It will be investigated. We may figure it out for sure we may not. Most likely we figure it out. These dumb ducks that pull this shit usually leave a manifesto of some sort.

FBI is now on the side of communists.
They are on the side of power, and the power in the US is in silicon valley, and silicon valley is essentially in communist China's pocket, as are virtually most every American industrial billionaire, which is indisputably reflected in US chamber of commerce's naked toe sucking of communist Chinese feet!

DOJ/FBI work for the money, the money is controlled by fascist corporate conglomerates, and those fascist corporate conglomerates control the political system of US in absolute totality! It was NOT Americas manufacturing base that decamped to communist China, it was the manufacturing base of those fascist corporate conglomerates...

"I don’t– we don’t have I don’t think there is sufficient information to know..."

Hahaha. I love how the article included Biden's initial stammering in the quote instead of just starting it at "I don't think there is ..." That journalist may be the owner of a 'Let's Go Brandon' t-shirt.

As the fbi renders themselves less credible by the minute.

1642414627326.png

May 20 2017
RIYADH, Saudi Arabia — A royal greeting was bestowed on President Donald Trump Saturday after he touched down in Saudi Arabia, the birthplace of Islam and a leading regional power.

A president’s first foreign visit is often read as a sign of the administration’s policy priorities and no other U.S. leader has chosen the kingdom for an initial international foray.

October 12 2018
“Saudi Arabia, I get along with all of them. They buy apartments from me. They spend $40 million, $50 million,” Trump told a crowd at an Alabama rally on Aug. 21, 2015, the same day he created four of the entities. “Am I supposed to dislike them? I like them very much.”

In 2001, Trump sold the entire 45th floor of the Trump World Tower across from the United Nations in New York for $12 million, the biggest purchase in that building to that point, according to the brokerage site Streeteasy. The buyer: The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

June 23 2019
“That’s all I care about,” Trump said. “Look, Saudi Arabia is buying $400 billion worth of things for us. That’s a very good thing.”
Experts say Trump’s repeated claim that Saudi Arabia has invested hundreds of billions of dollars in U.S. goods and services has no basis in reality. The Saudis signed letters of offer and acceptance for $14.5 billion worth of purchases as of October 2018.

June9 2021
President Biden arrived in Europe on Wednesday on his first foreign trip as president as the administration strives to emphasize relationships with U.S. allies.

While there, he will participate in both the G7 and NATO summits, as well as an EU-U.S. summit.

View attachment 589110

May 20 2017
RIYADH, Saudi Arabia — A royal greeting was bestowed on President Donald Trump Saturday after he touched down in Saudi Arabia, the birthplace of Islam and a leading regional power.

A president’s first foreign visit is often read as a sign of the administration’s policy priorities and no other U.S. leader has chosen the kingdom for an initial international foray.

October 12 2018
“Saudi Arabia, I get along with all of them. They buy apartments from me. They spend $40 million, $50 million,” Trump told a crowd at an Alabama rally on Aug. 21, 2015, the same day he created four of the entities. “Am I supposed to dislike them? I like them very much.”

In 2001, Trump sold the entire 45th floor of the Trump World Tower across from the United Nations in New York for $12 million, the biggest purchase in that building to that point, according to the brokerage site Streeteasy. The buyer: The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

June 23 2019
“That’s all I care about,” Trump said. “Look, Saudi Arabia is buying $400 billion worth of things for us. That’s a very good thing.”
Experts say Trump’s repeated claim that Saudi Arabia has invested hundreds of billions of dollars in U.S. goods and services has no basis in reality. The Saudis signed letters of offer and acceptance for $14.5 billion worth of purchases as of October 2018.

June9 2021
President Biden arrived in Europe on Wednesday on his first foreign trip as president as the administration strives to emphasize relationships with U.S. allies.

While there, he will participate in both the G7 and NATO summits, as well as an EU-U.S. summit.
yeah SA is our ally have been since FDR.

Not sure what that has to do with this topic

yeah SA is our ally have been since FDR.

Not sure what that has to do with this topic
Really?
15 of 19 hijackers on 9/11 were Saudi's.

Wasn't in response to the topic, was a response to your comment.

"Xiden defending his new hating friends the islamic terrorist".

Really?
15 of 19 hijackers on 9/11 were Saudi's.

Wasn't in response to the topic, was a response to your comment.

"Xiden defending his new hating friends the islamic terrorist".
so? their birth place isn’t really relevant

xiden’s friends with the taliban, the terrorist group he surrendered to, that colluded with the terrorist that attacked us on 9/11.

so? their birth place isn’t really relevant
WTF?
They were the Taliban, idiot.
xiden’s friends with the taliban, the terrorist group he surrendered to, that colluded with the terrorist that attacked us on 9/11.
It was the Trump regime, who via Pompeo negotiated with the Taliban, retard.
Negotiated the release of over 5000 Taliban prisoners.

It was Trump who was the Taliban's friend.

Sometime in June, Donald Trump sells the entire 45th floor of Trump World Tower to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for $4.5 million.

Rebecca Ocampo and her firm Housing International help broker the deal between Trump and the Saudis. She later says the apartments are related to a “new, potentially lucrative market in the Middle East.” Ocampo sues Trump later in the year for refusing to pay her broker’s fee.

Just a few months later, 19 men including 15 Saudi nationals take down the World Trade Center. Some of them are allegedly financed by individuals connected to the Saudi government, including two Saudi intelligence agents.

TRAITOR

WTF?
They were the Taliban, idiot.

It was the Trump regime, who via Pompeo negotiated with the Taliban, retard.
Negotiated the release of over 5000 Taliban prisoners.

It was Trump who was the Taliban's friend.

Sometime in June, Donald Trump sells the entire 45th floor of Trump World Tower to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for $4.5 million.

Rebecca Ocampo and her firm Housing International help broker the deal between Trump and the Saudis. She later says the apartments are related to a “new, potentially lucrative market in the Middle East.” Ocampo sues Trump later in the year for refusing to pay her broker’s fee.

Just a few months later, 19 men including 15 Saudi nationals take down the World Trade Center. Some of them are allegedly financed by individuals connected to the Saudi government, including two Saudi intelligence agents.

TRAITOR
1) yes…so where they were born isn’t relevant
2) trump tried and laid out a posssble plan for peace and with draw, xiden ignored the plan and surrendered to them

try again

Joe then mused "If Superman got into a fight with Ironman, who would win?"

1) yes…so where they were born isn’t relevant
2) trump tried and laid out a posssble plan for peace and with draw, xiden ignored the plan and surrendered to them

try again
You're FOS, as usual.
Trump's plan for "Peace" was to let 5000 Taliban prisoners loose?

Yeah, genius.

Forum List

Back