Biden calls Trump 'MAGA king'

First it was 'Ultra MAGA', now it's 'MAGA King'?
Biden is endowing Trump with super powers now?
Biden is in league with the rest of Americans now to get Trump back where he belongs?

Just when you think the DNC has everything is as fucked up, farcical, and comical as the DNC can make it, they pull the rug out from under us completely and start backing Trump????!!!

But..........first he LIES, as DementiacRats do..........

“Under my predecessor — the great MAGA king — the deficit increased every single year he was president,” he told the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers conference, which was also being held in Chicago. "The first year of my presidency, the first year, I reduced the deficit.”

Then, he's reminding us of how BADLY we need HIM out of the White House and Trump back in it......

“I call it the ultra-MAGA plan, Make America Great Again plan,” Biden told the union conference. At the fundraiser he struck a similar note, saying, "I think we have to point out how radical it is ... so people are reminded what’s at stake here.”

Thanks Brainless Babbling Biden for REMINDING AMERICA how heinously the DNC has fucked this country up, and now needing Trump back in power BADLY to fix all YOUR corruption, lies, and murderous ways!!
More like MAGAt king.

I like MAGA Knight.....
1652380214985.png

I have experienced shitty Presidents in my time.

That asshole Kennedy, That scumbag LBJ. That nitwit Carter. That world class lying sleazeball Slick Willy. That worthless Negro Obama. The Bush RINOs.

However ,this Joe Potatohead is absolutely the worst President in the history of the country.

Anybody that voted for him and then ignored the fact he stole an election is an idiot.

First it was 'Ultra MAGA', now it's 'MAGA King'?
Biden is endowing Trump with super powers now?
Biden is in league with the rest of Americans now to get Trump back where he belongs?

Just when you think the DNC has everything is as fucked up, farcical, and comical as the DNC can make it, they pull the rug out from under us completely and start backing Trump????!!!

But..........first he LIES, as DementiacRats do..........

“Under my predecessor — the great MAGA king — the deficit increased every single year he was president,” he told the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers conference, which was also being held in Chicago. "The first year of my presidency, the first year, I reduced the deficit.”

Then, he's reminding us of how BADLY we need HIM out of the White House and Trump back in it......

“I call it the ultra-MAGA plan, Make America Great Again plan,” Biden told the union conference. At the fundraiser he struck a similar note, saying, "I think we have to point out how radical it is ... so people are reminded what’s at stake here.”

Thanks Brainless Babbling Biden for REMINDING AMERICA how heinously the DNC has fucked this country up, and now needing Trump back in power BADLY to fix all YOUR corruption, lies, and murderous ways!!
1652382157848.png

Forum List

Back