Biden calls politician his butt buddy

Joe Biden is an escaped clown from the Ringling Bros, Barnum and Baily Circus.

The perfect VP to the most corrupt and incompetent President we ever had. They make a great pair.

Well, at least he has entertainment value. :lol:
Biden used an old time term of the meaning butt friends.
Butt friends means 2 close friends who are considered inseparable.

I don't think that Biden has any clue or even knows the homosexual connotations of it.

Just like the people of the Tea Party did not know about teabagging.

I've never heard anyone use that term unless they mean "BUTT" buddies, if you know what I mean. :D He's got great entertainment value anyways.

The perfect VP to the most corrupt and incompetent President we ever had. They make a great pair.

What Joe needs is a man-sized vault, an affinity for the "dark side" and a propensity to shoot people in the face. This smiley good-guy shit just won't cut it.

Now THAT was life insurance.

Well, at least he has entertainment value. :lol:
Biden used an old time term of the meaning butt friends.
Butt friends means 2 close friends who are considered inseparable.

I don't think that Biden has any clue or even knows the homosexual connotations of it.

Just like the people of the Tea Party did not know about teabagging.

I've never heard anyone use that term unless they mean "BUTT" buddies, if you know what I mean. :D He's got great entertainment value anyways.

As an expression it doesn't make much sense at all. I think it's just a case of reduplication.

Or maybe it was just made up as a way to set up Trannysteve and see if he'd take the bait. The butt bait, so to speak.

Forum List

Back