Whitmer’s pillow.

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer did an interview on MSNBC with a pillow featuring Dr. Anthony Fauci in the background.

1616523204350.png

Gretchen Whitmer's MSNBC interview doesn't make headlines, but what's spotted in the background does <br>

Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer did an interview on MSNBC with a pillow featuring Dr. Anthony Fauci in the background.

View attachment 471358

Gretchen Whitmer's MSNBC interview doesn't make headlines, but what's spotted in the background does <br>

So a grown women has a pillow with a doctor's face on it? Kind of weird to me, anyone else?
Himmler worshipped Hitler too
It is definitely bizarre.

A picture of a doctor on a pillow? Who else does that?

View attachment 471358

So a grown women has a pillow with a doctor's face on it? Kind of weird to me, anyone else?

Especially a know nothing political hack doctor.

I don't know why, but that's disturbing.

Creepy.
No less disturbing or creepy than a grown man putting on makeup and getting His hair done every morning.
Really? I would guess many of your fellow libbers fall into that category especially actors and the media....but if you think the Gestapo Governor's Faucifoam special is okay well then good for you.

So a grown women has a pillow with a doctor's face on it? Kind of weird to me, anyone else?.............
A picture of a doctor on a pillow?

I don't know why, but that's disturbing......Creepy.

.................................................................................................

CreepY? Bizarre? Weird?

Ummm, guys. Listen to me:
Lighten up. You are overthinking this.

Here's an alternative take (smart guys like you surely consider there are alternative views? No?)

Alternative View v.1.0: Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer is sending a signal

• That she believe in science.
  • And that during the terrible plague year of Covid relying on science is a good thing. Better than other things.
  • And Dr.Fauci is a semi-recognizable face representing the idea of medical science is a useful thing in a year of Covid.
Anyway, I'd suggest that maybe could be her thinking.

And personally, I think that is more plausible and credible.......than "bizarre", "creepy", or "weird".

YMMV

View attachment 471358

Fauci probably sent it to her for all her photo ops! :dunno:

So a grown women has a pillow with a doctor's face on it? Kind of weird to me, anyone else?.............
A picture of a doctor on a pillow?
I don't know why, but that's disturbing......Creepy.
.................................................................................................

CreepY? Bizarre? Weird?

Ummm, guys. Listen to me:
Lighten up. You are overthinking this.

Here's an alternative take (smart guys like you surely consider there are alternative views? No?)

Alternative View v.1.0: Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer is sending a signal

• That she believe in science.
  • And that during the terrible plague year of Covid relying on science is a good thing. Better than other things.
  • And Dr.Fauci is a semi-recognizable face representing the idea of medical science is a useful thing in a year of Covid.
Anyway, I'd suggest that maybe could be her thinking.

And personally, I think that is more plausible and credible.......than "bizarre", "creepy", or "weird".

YMMV

I believe in science and my doctor is incredible and know medicine quite well. That said I wouldn’t have a picture of my doctor on a pillow. And so it is bizarre, creepy and weird. The fact you defend that strange behavior is quite intriguing, to say the least.

Forum List

Back