Biden blames Tucker Carlson for the Buffalo attack

President Joe Biden on Tuesday refused to call out Tucker Carlson by name when asked by a reporter if he thought the Fox News host was 'partially to blame' for the Buffalo mass shooting that left 10 dead.
Biden did however slam those who 'echo replacement theory' as he visited and paid his respects at the site of the weekend's rampage by a white supremacist.
It follows allegations from Democrats and the media that Fox News and Republicans are partly responsible for the attack at the Tops Supermarket because they are allegedly pushing the fringe theory that white Americans are being replaced by minorities.

Here is just a small sample of the Left talking about how "changing demographics" will doom the Republican Party

Comment:
The "replacement theory" came from the Democrats.
They have been bragging about it for decades.
And lil' tucker and his fellow Republican White wingers should own it

I blame Biden. The bastards a traitor and his actions are pissing Americans off.

Most Americans don't want the entire world to illegally cross our borders.
That's why instead of turtning Texas Blue, they are losing their hundred year hold on the South Texas Hispanic vote that has keep S. Texas blue since the civil war.

President Joe Biden on Tuesday refused to call out Tucker Carlson by name when asked by a reporter if he thought the Fox News host was 'partially to blame' for the Buffalo mass shooting that left 10 dead.
Biden did however slam those who 'echo replacement theory' as he visited and paid his respects at the site of the weekend's rampage by a white supremacist.
It follows allegations from Democrats and the media that Fox News and Republicans are partly responsible for the attack at the Tops Supermarket because they are allegedly pushing the fringe theory that white Americans are being replaced by minorities.

Here is just a small sample of the Left talking about how "changing demographics" will doom the Republican Party

Comment:
The "replacement theory" came from the Democrats.
They have been bragging about it for decades.
not surprised Xiden is blaming others for the America he created

They aren't shooting up grocery stores, churches, and Walmarts.
They shoot up and burn their own neighborhoods instead and loot stores all over their cities in the name of "reparation's".

That's really going to play well again in November.

smiley_ROFLMAO.gif

Oh...? Of course not expecting Republican White wingers to understand why the President of the United States would be there.
Why isn't he in every city that's racking up more deaths of black people at the hands of young black men every week?

I blame the mentally ill shooter who should face a very expedient and very public execution.
That is where the blame belongs.

Who says he is mentally ill?
His school never said so

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
And where he got his murderous White-wing ideas from.

I answered this many times already, from his own mouth:

Page 4:

Are you a part of any political group or movement? I am not a direct member of any organization or group, though I support many.

Did the groups you support/are aligned with order or promote your attack? No, I am the sole perpetrator of this attack. I’ve had many influences from others but it was only me who decided to continue this.

page 5:

Where did you get your current beliefs? Mostly from the internet. There was little to no influence on my personal beliefs by people I met in person. I read multiple sources of information from all ideologies and decided that my current one is most correct. Did you carry out the attack for fame.

page 8:

Are you a neo-nazi? I support neo-nazism but I am not a member of any neo-nazi groups, you decide what that makes me.

Are you a conservative? No, conservatism is corporatism in disguise, I want no part of it.

Page 9:

Did you always hold these views? When I was 12 I was deep into communist ideology, talk to anyone from my old highschool and ask about me and you will hear that. From age 15 to 18 however, I consistently moved farther to the right. On the political compass I fall in the mild-moderate authoritarian left category, and I would prefer to be called a populist.

=====

Stop calling him a right winger it is a LIE!

His manifesto makes that abundantly obvious.
Are those who support Replacement Theory mentally ill?
His manifesto does not look like something written by someone who is mentally ill……just filled with hate

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I answered this many times already, from his own mouth:

Page 4:

Are you a part of any political group or movement? I am not a direct member of any organization or group, though I support many.

Did the groups you support/are aligned with order or promote your attack? No, I am the sole perpetrator of this attack. I’ve had many influences from others but it was only me who decided to continue this.

page 5:

Where did you get your current beliefs? Mostly from the internet. There was little to no influence on my personal beliefs by people I met in person. I read multiple sources of information from all ideologies and decided that my current one is most correct. Did you carry out the attack for fame.

page 8:

Are you a neo-nazi? I support neo-nazism but I am not a member of any neo-nazi groups, you decide what that makes me.

Are you a conservative? No, conservatism is corporatism in disguise, I want no part of it
A very clear thinking Sociopath and apparently of at least median intelligence.

Dangerous combination.

Forum List

Back